- Mount your jack to your rack with the Surco Off-Road Jack Adapter
- Secures your off-road lift jack to your Surco Roof Rack
- Designed specifically to work with Surco Safari Roof Racks
- Mounts to outside of your rack so it doesn’t take up storage space
- Coated with a durable black powder coat finish
- Your Surco Off-Road Jack Adapter is backed by a 90-year warranty
That big off-road lift jack can sure get you out of some tight spots, but finding a place to stow it can be a tight squeeze. Well, now you can mount it securely up and out of your way with the Surco Off-Road Jack Adapter. Designed specifically to work with Surco Safari Roof Racks, the Surco Jack Adapter holds your jack with a firm, secure grip.
You obviously use your roof rack for storage, so the Surco Off-Road Jack Adapter secures your jack to the outside of the rack. That way, the entire inside is still open to stow your gear. And, to make for a long life of jack grasping, your Surco Jack Adapter is finished with a rugged black powder coat. Best yet, Surco backs your Off-Road Jack Adapter with a 90-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- surco safari roof racks
- 2006 honda element rear cargo mattt rubber
- 40 inch thule fairing
- jeep cargo rack no drill
- subaru bike roof rack
- subaru car carrier
- ford roof racks
- isuzu trooper roof rack
- ski rack for toyota sequoia
- 2004 jeep grand cherokee roof lamp
- truck tailgate
- vehicle performance chips
- floor mats car