- Cover the gaps in the base of your cargo basket with the Surco Safari Rack Flooring Kit
- Custom designed to work exclusively with your Safari Roof Rack
- Adds more surface area to your basket, making is easier and safer to pack smaller freight
- Boosts your Safari Roof Rack's rigidity
- Each slat is built to last from powder-coated aluminum
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Made in USA
- Your Surco Safari Rack Flooring Kit is covered by a 90-day warranty
There's never a problem loading hefty gear into your Surco Safari Roof Rack. Spare tires, oversized coolers and old timey steamer trunks fit like a charm. But, try packing along fishing poles, sleeping bags or a tackle box and it all wants to fall through the cracks. Don't sweat the small stuff—just close the gaps with the Surco Safari Rack Flooring Kit.
Designed to work perfectly with your Safari Roof Basket, the Surco Flooring Kit comes with everything you need to fill in the open space along the base. Not only do you get more surface area for stacking petite packages, but your cargo basket gains added rigidity at the same time.
Built to the same go-anywhere standards as your Safari Cargo Roof Basket, the Surco Flooring Kit is crafted to survive the concrete jungle and off-road trails. Each piece of flooring is made from sturdy aluminum and powder coated to fight off corrosion. Plus, the heavy-duty hardware ensures a solid-as-a-rock installation. What's more, Surco racks covers your flooring kit with a 90-day warranty.
Surco Safari Rack Flooring Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Nathan C (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Econoline — Jul 12, 2014 4:20 AM
installed it on my s5072v Surco rack. It looks great and adds a lot of strength. It took quite a while to install as there is a lot of hardware. Speaking of hardware it came with 1/2 of the special nuts and screws, so I called Surco. They seemed friendly are sending the hardware in the mail. It should be here any day.
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?