- Make a break for the lake with your boat safely strapped to the Swagman Coronado Kayak Rack
- Saddle–style kayak carrier that pivots to match the shape of your hull
- Delivers a firm grip that’s safe on your vessel
- Includes two cam–buckle tie downs to secure your kayak in place, plus bow and stern straps for added stability
- Universally designed to mount to round, square and 2.5” oval crossbars
- Your Swagman Coronado Kayak Carrier is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Do you hear it? Is it the gentle lapping of waves against a riverbank? Or is it the roar of whitewater rapids rushing down a narrow canyon? Hard to say. But, one thing's for sure—the water is calling your name. It wants you and your kayak to come down and splash around, and Swagman has the perfect way to get there: the Swagman Coronado Kayak Carrier.
Whether you're driving across town to paddle around the lake or across state lines to conquer the Colorado River, the Swagman Coronado Kayak Rack gets you there and back again safely. Unlike universally shaped kayak racks, the Coronado's saddles pivot to match the shape of your hull. It's a snug grip, but it's safe on your boat. What's more, you get a pair of cam buckle tie downs and straps for both the bow and stern to ensure a bump–free trip.
No matter what kind of roof rack you have, Swagman Coronado Kayak Racks have no trouble mounting. Round bars, square bars, 2.5" oval bars—it fits them all. Best of all, your Swagman Saddle Style Kayak Carrier is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- swagman roof racks & cargo carriers
- avs sunroof deflector
- power aid throttle body spacer
- sport 3 car top carrier
- all weather mats for subaru
- mercedes luggage carrier
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- chevy traverse roof racks
- dodge charger roof rack made by yakima
- kia sorento car mats
- customize car mats
- steering wheel leather wrap
- truck nerf bars steps