- Turn your roof into a dry dock with the Swagman Exo Aero Kayak Carrier
- Securely holds one kayak for safe travels to and from the water
- Its form–fitting, co–molded cradles are padded to protect your hull
- Comes with two cam–buckle tie downs to secure your vessel in place
- Bow and stern straps included for added stability
- Universally designed to mount to round, square and 2.5” oval crossbars
- Your Swagman Exo Aero Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The boss may own your time Monday through Friday, but the weekends are yours. And, there's no better way to escape the workaday world than paddling down raging whitewater rapids. Unfortunately, getting to the river can feel like a job if you're not rolling with the right kayak rack. Make your roof seaworthy with the Swagman Exo Aero Kayak Carrier.
If you're looking for unnecessary bells and whistles, the Swagman Exo Kayak Carrier isn't for you. This no–nonsense kayak rack comes with everything you need for safe travels—soft co–molded cradles to grip your hull, a pair of tie downs with cam buckles and straps for both your bow and stern. It may not make toast, but the Swagman Aero Kayak Carrier will get you to the water and back safe and sound.
Aftermarket racks and factory racks—the Swagman Exo Aero Kayak Rack is versatile enough to fit almost any roof–mounted system. Its universal mounting hardware works with round, square and 2.5" oval crossbars. Plus, Swagman covers you with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman Exo Aero Kayak Carrier Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carol P (BILLERICA, MA) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Outback — Jul 06, 2015 8:28 PM
We purchased a Bulldog folding trailer with the kayak attachments. Our Thule kayak cradles would not attach (even with the universal attachment). We opted for these cradles as the claimed to work with a 1 by 1 square bar. Perfect. We both a 2nd. Great product.
Reviewed by Dale L (Canandaigua, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Liberty — May 20, 2014 6:43 PM
High quality materials, the ability to attach to even "hard-to-fit bars", and easy loading, what's not to like? I personally feel that it's easiest to load & tie down a kayak on its' hull and this carrier fits the bill perfectly! Ordered two & are able to carry two kayaks side-by-side even on a Jeep. When my wife & I arrived to pick up our newly purchased 10' rec kayaks at Dick's, the store said that we were the first to show up prepared to load properly.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- swagman roof racks & cargo carriers
- thule hull-a-port kayak dual carrier
- yakima land shark
- dual kayak roof rack
- luggage rack ford
- snowboard rack for mercedes
- subaru luggage carrier
- roof rack for nissan altima
- jeep kayak rack
- 2007 honda pilot seat covers
- car floor protectors
- truck bed rails covers
- truck steps bars