- Take the strain out of your surfing safaris with the Thule 554XT Hang Two Surf Carrier
- Holds up to 2 boards safely on your roof
- Mighty straps tighten down to keep your boards locked in place while driving
- The Thule 554XT Hang Two Surf Carrier’s soft cradles deliver lateral stability that’s gentile on your surfboard
- Works on any Thule’s standard, Rapid Aero, Xsporter or round crossbars—also fits most factory crossbars
- Optional 18” and 24" surfboard pads sold separately
- Lifetime Warranty
When the waves hit 6' and the water's nice and glassy, you need to be ready to hit the surf. However, getting your board down to the beach can get tricky. Sure, you could stuff your wave shredder or long board into your back seat, but you'll have to break out the windshield to make it fit. With the ingenious Thule 554XT Hang Two Surf Carrier, you can carry up to 2 surf boards right on your roof.
Forget about sand on your back seat and wax on your upholstery-the Thule 554XT Hang Two Surf Carrier safely stores your surfboards on top of your vehicle. Simply mount this carrier to your Thule Roof Rack system (or most factory crossbars), and you're good to go. The powerful straps tighten down easily and securely, keeping your gear from blowing away at high speeds.
Plus, the soft cradles cushion your board to prevent dings and dents that lead to water-logging. For added protection, pick up a pair of surfboard pads. Best of all, Thule covers your Hang Two Surf Carrier with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule 554XT Hang Two Surf Carrier Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frederick C (Columbus, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Mar 22, 2014 4:47 PM
the thule Hang Two Surf Carrier was used in conjunction with the Chrysler roof rack. satisfied with the look and installation.
Reviewed by jeffrey w (MARYVILLE, TN) — Mar 15, 2014 4:45 AM
It would not fit on my tracrac.I saw the longer bolts but they will scratch the bars on my rac.The actual mounting hardware is not wide enough for tracracs
Reviewed by Mark R (ARROYO GRANDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Prius — May 09, 2013 9:43 PM
Ease of installation, excellent product engineering, and easy surfboard mount are why I chose this product. It is also a guaranteed snug fit for 1 or 2 boards.
Reviewed by CHUNG J (NJ, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Land Rover LR3 — Aug 02, 2012 11:21 PM
Delivery..product..price..customer service.. everything is good.. good luck your biz in the futher..
Thule 554XT Hang Two Surf Carrier
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/21 - 4/23