- Easy installation guides:
Thule Sidekick Install(PDF)
- Thule Box Mounting Diagram Fit Guide (PDF)
- Handy side-opening design makes loading and unloading of the 682 Sidekick rooftop carrier a breeze
- The Sidekick's 8 cubic ft capacity can handle up to 2 sets of golf clubs
- Measures 54" L x 25" W x 15.5" H
- The Thule 682 Sidekick mounts to aftermarket racks like Thule and Yakima as well as some factory installed roof racks
- Thule One Key locking system keeps valuables safe and secure
- The Thule 682 Sidekick rooftop cargo carrier boasts impact-resistant, weatherproof polyethylene construction
- The Sidekick is easy to assemble
- Proudly built in the USA
- Your Thule 682 Sidekick Roof Cargo Box is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Expand your cargo capacity with the Thule 682 Sidekick rooftop cargo carrier. From rocks to rain, the rugged polyethylene shell is ready to take on anything the road dishes out. Thoughtful passenger-side-opening design means easy loading and convenient access to the contents.
Thule's One Key locking system keeps your belongings safe and secure. And, the Thule 682 Sidekick mounts securely to any aftermarket and most factory-installed roof racks with horizontal crossbars.
With 54" L x 25" W x 15.5" H measurements and 8 cubic ft capacity, the Sidekick carries just about anything you'd want to take. Your Thule 682 Sidekick Roof Cargo Box is built in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Our 130+ Thule 682 Sidekick Roof Cargo Box customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
- The Thule Sidekick is not compatible with the Nissan Xterra roof rack system.
- Only works on vehicles with a minumum crossbar spread of 20.5" and a maximum crossbar spread of 32"
Thule 682 Sidekick Roof Cargo Box Customer Reviews
156 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ernest J (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Fiat 500 — Jun 20, 2016 12:38 PM
Had to get an extra set of hands to get assembly going. Otherwise it went together without much difficulty. It's pretty solid once on the car. Overall Im pleased!
Reviewed by georgia b (WINTER HAVEN, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Journey — Mar 15, 2016 7:24 AM
When putting together it wad a little flimsy. Still think the value and quality don't match up. Ok for what i need though.
Reviewed by david L (LAMAR, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Murano — Jan 23, 2016 8:08 PM
Have not used it yet but looks like I will tie the front end to keep wind from gapping it open.
Reviewed by Ronald F (STERLING, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — Dec 29, 2015 12:44 PM
Prompt delivery and straightforward assembly (a second set of hands, at least until the two pieces are bolted together, is a huge help, as the dimensions make it extremely difficult to manage alone - not impossible, but very challenging). The unit does seem a bit flimsy/thin, but seemed to work perfectly well in operation on top of my car (2015 Ford Escape w/factory rack and crossbars). I've only used for one trip, so can't speak to durability at this point. Seems a very good value for the price
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/03 - 10/05