- Easy installation guides:
Thule Sidekick Install(PDF)
- Thule Box Mounting Diagram Fit Guide (PDF)
- Handy side-opening design makes loading and unloading of the 682 Sidekick rooftop carrier a breeze
- The Sidekick's 8 cubic ft capacity can handle up to 2 sets of golf clubs
- Measures 54" L x 25" W x 15.5" H
- The Thule 682 Sidekick mounts to aftermarket racks like Thule and Yakima as well as some factory installed roof racks
- Thule One Key locking system keeps valuables safe and secure
- The Thule 682 Sidekick rooftop cargo carrier boasts impact-resistant, weatherproof polyethylene construction
- The Sidekick is easy to assemble
- Proudly built in the USA
- Your Thule 682 Sidekick Roof Cargo Box is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Expand your cargo capacity with the Thule 682 Sidekick rooftop cargo carrier. From rocks to rain, the rugged polyethylene shell is ready to take on anything the road dishes out. Thoughtful passenger-side-opening design means easy loading and convenient access to the contents.
Thule's One Key locking system keeps your belongings safe and secure. And, the Thule 682 Sidekick mounts securely to any aftermarket and most factory-installed roof racks with horizontal crossbars.
With 54" L x 25" W x 15.5" H measurements and 8 cubic ft capacity, the Sidekick carries just about anything you'd want to take. Your Thule 682 Sidekick Roof Cargo Box is built in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Our 130+ Thule 682 Sidekick Roof Cargo Box customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
- The Thule Sidekick is not compatible with the Nissan Xterra roof rack system.
- Only works on vehicles with a minumum crossbar spread of 20.5" and a maximum crossbar spread of 32"
Thule 682 Sidekick Roof Cargo Box Customer Reviews
160 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John J (Olympia, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Prius — Mar 29, 2018 7:35 PM
Just the right size for our small car. Well made, attractive, sturdy. We had to drill additional holes, however, in order for it to fit on the factory installed roof bars on our new Pruis.
Reviewed by Lawrence C (AIRMONT, NY) Reviewed for a 1994 Toyota Corolla — Sep 27, 2017 7:29 PM
The way it attaches to the roof rack seems a bit flimsy for anyone wanting absolute rock solid stability. Otherwise great product.
Reviewed by Paul A (FISHKILL, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Tucson — Sep 26, 2017 5:34 AM
I think the hardest part putting the box together is putting the two halves together; you can do it by yourself, but difficult. Shell material seems like it should be heavier, but it seems to work. I think it is a little over-priced and when you couple together with crossbars, it is costly. Overall it works, very little noise while traveling and didn't notice a difference in mileage.
Reviewed by frank M (Independence, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Renegade — Jan 18, 2017 10:54 PM
My Thule dives and Swims like a Dolphin looks as well as one as well. My Thule gets as full inside like a Dolphin and keeps swimming easy through the breeze .How happier one can be if they don't own a Thule that resembles a nicier Dolphin that can swim through the air.I'm the happiest person . I got to say to all who reads this try it your like it.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/30