Thule 690 MOAB Cargo Basket
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put your roof to work—equip it with a Thule 690 MOAB Cargo Basket for more carrying capacity
- Make room inside your rig by filling your Thule 690 MOAB Cargo Basket with your camping gear, fishing tackle, hunting equipment, luggage and more
- Robust aluminum frame with a black, anti-rust powder coating
- The adjustable load bars on your Thule 690 MOAB Cargo Basket are ideal for your Thule bike, kayak and ski carriers
- Your Thule 690 MOAB Cargo Basket comes with a wind shield to fight off drag
- The new hub system in your Thule 690 MOAB Cargo Basket makes assembly fast and easy
- Leave your Thule 690 MOAB Cargo Basket behind when not needed—boasts an easy-on, easy-off installation
- Tie everything down with a Thule 690 MOAB Cargo Net for maximum security against bounce-out and shifting
- Dimensions: 44" long, 39" wide, 6.5" tall
- Thule covers your MOAB Cargo Basket with a Lifetime Warranty
Epic outdoor adventures call for plenty of gear. Unfortunately, after you load up all your camping gear, bags and bikes, there's hardly any room left for you and your passengers. Give yourself plenty of leg space by piling everything onto your roof-mounted Thule 690 MOAB Cargo Basket. This versatile carrier holds all your extra freight, leaving your cabin clean, spacious and clutter-free.
Your Thule 690 MOAB Cargo Basket is built tough enough to withstand the harshest environments. The entire frame is crafted from durable aluminum, and the black powder-coating fights off rust invasions. Plus, it comes with a wind shield to reduce drag and boost your efficiency.
Just about everything fits into your Thule 690 MOAB Cargo Basket. Beyond holding basic luggage, you can mount your bike, ski and kayak carriers right to the adjustable load bars. And, its hassle-free assembly and quick-on mounting hardware make it a cinch to install. It also comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule 690 MOAB Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jared M (Englewood, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Subaru Outback — Aug 26, 2014 2:08 PM
Had to assemble, but looks good after:) bad thing was is that when putting together, it comes front half and back half and when you put them together, they didn't fit with ease. Had to bend bar a little in order to fit, but after I bent bar slightly on one half, it went with a little more ease and looks good:)
Reviewed by Bryan S (BOZEMAN, MT) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-350 — Jun 12, 2014 8:28 AM
I opted to use this basket mounted on Thule rails on the top of the bed tonneau cover (Pace Edwards Full Metal Jacket with Explorer rails). The basket itself is in 3 pieces (I opted for the extended version) and doesn't line up perfectly, more like about 1/2" to 3/4" off. The plastic binding pieces that connect the basket together don't leave me feeling very confident that it won't blow apart the first time I hit a bump with a cooler or a spare tire on it. But we shall see. Looks great tho!
Reviewed by Roy H (Stafford, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — Feb 17, 2014 8:12 AM
My main complaint is how the item bolts down to the cross bars. It comes with some nuts that are for hand tightening. After the nuts are tightened there is this cover that is placed over the nuts that I believe is supposed to prevent the nuts from loosing. However, the cover does not fit snugly and on my first trip one cover came off and the nuts loosened so much that I lost one of the nuts. I had to stop and get a locking nut at a hardware store and fasten the covers with duck tape. Awful
Reviewed by Batya W (WINSTON SALEM, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Pilot — Sep 02, 2013 7:17 PM
Some of the instructions are not so easy to understand but over all extremely happy with the quality. We have used it once for family vacation, we did get the Thule locks and net and both worked flawlessly. It does effect gas mileage if you plan to keep it on all the time.