- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Haul bikes, boats and backpacks on the Thule Aeroblade Base Rack with less noise and more strength
- Custom configured for your year, make and model—whether or not it has a bare roof or raised side rails
- Rides incredibly low to your roof for enhanced aerodynamics and a clean fit
- Equipped with WindDiffuser, Thule’s wind tunnel-tested technology that reduces noise and drag for a quieter ride and better fuel economy
- Built from lightweight aluminum with eye-catching double-molded plastic caps
- Four internal BoxBeam walls provide added rigidity to hold more freight
- Arched to flow naturally with your ride’s roof line
- Your choice between the sleek Edge bars with no overhang for a factory look or the or the standard bars for maxmium width crossbars (depending on vehicle)
- Includes SmartSlide and SwingBlade technology which allow for quick, easy rack and accessory installation
- CityCrash tested and approved
- Accepts Thule One-Key Lock Cylinders (sold separately)
- Ships fully assembled for a faster install
- Your Thule Aeroblade is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Mountain bike trailheads, kayak launch points, a 48-state road trip—no matter how the open road is calling your name, the Thule Aeroblade is there to answer in style. Custom designed for an incredibly low-profile stance, it rides so close to your roof that it looks factory installed. But, there's more to this rack than a sleek look. It uses WindDiffuser technology to trim noisy turbulence and ditch drag for a hushed drive and better MPGs.
With the Thule Aero Blade Base Rack, you never have to sacrifice capacity for clean lines. Unlike some aerodynamic bars that turn down the whistle volume at the expense of load-bearing strength, Aeroblade Bars sport Thule's ingenious BoxBeam construction. By adding four internal walls, Thule is able to boost rigidity and maintain a narrow profile. And, their bowed shape flows with your auto's curved roof for a natural pairing.
Whether your roof is bare or equipped with raised side rails, there's a Thule AeroBlade Roof Rack System that fits it. The base racks come custom configured and pre-assembled for a painless at-home installation. And, they accept Thule One-Key Lock Cylinders (not included) for serious parking lot security. What's more, your Thule quiet roof rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule AeroBlade Base Rack System Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ray M (SPANISH FORT, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee — Monday at 7:52 AM
I need and addition place to transport items that were long so I purchased the AeroBlades. You have to order two different blades 7502B and the 7501B. There was and week delay in get both the blades to install. The installation instruction leave a lot to desire, not real detailed. I had trouble with the tighten mechanism and had to contact Thule for help and they did a great job telling me what I did wrong, than explaining it the first time. All in all, they turned good.
Reviewed by Spencer B (Santa Fe, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee — Jun 19, 2015 1:35 PM
The racks are easy to install, remove, and reinstall. They seem very stable, although there is a slight air gap between the bottom of side rails and the Aeroblade attachment strap (the reason to drop from 5 stars); no noticable issues so far. I ordered the "B" model to match the vehicle trim--and it was well worth the additional few dollars.
Reviewed by Cathy J (SAN DIMAS, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Compass — May 21, 2015 5:23 PM
The racks fit nice and are sleek looking but are not the same as they look in the pictures. Rather than sitting on the rails and coming straight across, they come up and off of the rails about 4 inches. I wish this would have been addressed before purchasing.
Reviewed by Brent D (GREENACRES, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW X3 — Mar 24, 2015 10:00 PM
The Aeroblade rack system fits perfectly and was easy to install. The whole installation took about 20 minutes from start to finish.
Reviewed by Ronny M (Medford, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 24, 2015 2:05 PM
dealing with other CO. was difficult. Auto Anything made it easy, and sent me the right bike rack and it was easy to install and look's great.