Thule AeroBlade Base Rack System
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Haul bikes, boats and backpacks on the Thule Aeroblade Base Rack with less noise and more strength
- Custom configured for your year, make and model—whether or not it has a bare roof or raised side rails
- Rides incredibly low to your roof for enhanced aerodynamics and a clean fit
- Equipped with WindDiffuser, Thule’s wind tunnel-tested technology that reduces noise and drag for a quieter ride and better fuel economy
- Built from lightweight aluminum with eye-catching double-molded plastic caps
- Four internal BoxBeam walls provide added rigidity to hold more freight
- Arched to flow naturally with your ride’s roof line
- Your choice between the sleek Edge bars with no overhang for a factory look or the or the standard bars for maxmium width crossbars (depending on vehicle)
- Includes SmartSlide and SwingBlade technology which allow for quick, easy rack and accessory installation
- CityCrash tested and approved
- Accepts Thule One-Key Lock Cylinders (sold separately)
- Ships fully assembled for a faster install
- Your Thule Aeroblade is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Mountain bike trailheads, kayak launch points, a 48-state road trip—no matter how the open road is calling your name, the Thule Aeroblade is there to answer in style. Custom designed for an incredibly low-profile stance, it rides so close to your roof that it looks factory installed. But, there's more to this rack than a sleek look. It uses WindDiffuser technology to trim noisy turbulence and ditch drag for a hushed drive and better MPGs.
With the Thule Aero Blade Base Rack, you never have to sacrifice capacity for clean lines. Unlike some aerodynamic bars that turn down the whistle volume at the expense of load-bearing strength, Aeroblade Bars sport Thule's ingenious BoxBeam construction. By adding four internal walls, Thule is able to boost rigidity and maintain a narrow profile. And, their bowed shape flows with your auto's curved roof for a natural pairing.
Whether your roof is bare or equipped with raised side rails, there's a Thule AeroBlade Roof Rack System that fits it. The base racks come custom configured and pre-assembled for a painless at-home installation. And, they accept Thule One-Key Lock Cylinders (not included) for serious parking lot security. What's more, your Thule quiet roof rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule AeroBlade Base Rack System Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brent D (GREENACRES, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW X3 — Mar 24, 2015 10:00 PM
The Aeroblade rack system fits perfectly and was easy to install. The whole installation took about 20 minutes from start to finish.
Reviewed by Ronny M (Medford, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 24, 2015 2:05 PM
dealing with other CO. was difficult. Auto Anything made it easy, and sent me the right bike rack and it was easy to install and look's great.
Reviewed by Paul S (Dana Point, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Jetta — Feb 11, 2015 10:55 AM
I really like these racks because they provide an aerodynamic, custom look to my vehicle, unlike some rack systems that project up high above the roof. Also they make relatively little wind noise when I have the moon roof open which is a nice touch. They are quite strong and can hold a lot of weight. These were the perfect choice for my Jetta Sportwagen.
Reviewed by Christopher H (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Outback — Jan 05, 2015 7:08 AM
I purchased AeroBlades for my 2008 Subaru Outback to use with a Thule Force L cargo box, which I also purchased from Autoanything. As a base model, our Suby came with roof rails, but not factory cross bars. While they are expensive, the Thule racks are well designed and well made, and the box attaches perfectly. I am very happy with them. I also purchased the lock set for added security. The racks take some time to attach, but I did not find this a burden because the design is very sturdy.