- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Haul bikes, boats and backpacks on the Thule Aeroblade Roof Rack with less noise and more strength
- Custom configured for your year, make and model—whether or not it has a bare roof or raised side rails
- Rides incredibly low to your roof for enhanced aerodynamics and a clean fit
- Equipped with WindDiffuser, Thule’s wind tunnel-tested technology that reduces noise and drag for a quieter ride and better fuel economy
- Built from lightweight aluminum with eye-catching double-molded plastic caps
- Four internal BoxBeam walls provide added rigidity to hold more freight
- Arched to flow naturally with your ride’s roof line
- Your choice between the sleek Edge bars with no overhang for a factory look or the standard bars for maxmium width crossbars (depending on vehicle)
- Includes SmartSlide and SwingBlade technology which allow for quick, easy rack and accessory installation
- CityCrash tested and approved
- Accepts Thule One-Key Lock Cylinders (sold separately)
- Ships fully assembled for a faster install
- Your Thule Aeroblade is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Mountain bike trailheads, kayak launch points, a 48-state road trip—no matter how the open road is calling your name, the Thule Aeroblade is there to answer in style. Custom designed for an incredibly low-profile stance, it rides so close to your roof that it looks factory installed. But, there's more to this rack than a sleek look. It uses WindDiffuser technology to trim noisy turbulence and ditch drag for a hushed drive and better MPGs.
With the Thule Aero Blade Roof Rack, you never have to sacrifice capacity for clean lines. Unlike some aerodynamic bars that turn down the whistle volume at the expense of load-bearing strength, Aeroblade Bars sport Thule's ingenious BoxBeam construction. By adding four internal walls, Thule is able to boost rigidity and maintain a narrow profile. And, their bowed shape flows with your auto's curved roof for a natural pairing.
Whether your roof is bare or equipped with raised side rails, there's a Thule AeroBlade Roof Rack System that fits it. The roof racks come custom configured and pre-assembled for a painless at-home installation. And, they accept Thule One-Key Lock Cylinders (not included) for serious parking lot security. What's more, your Thule quiet roof rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule AeroBlade Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark L (Alexandria Bay, NY) — Aug 02, 2016 9:44 AM
I feel that this is the best looking and best quality system available for my Jeep Summit. This system has no wind noise and doesn't seem to effect my mileage. I'm happy with the choice.
Reviewed by Maridieth S (Williamston, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Audi Q7 — Jul 03, 2016 6:27 PM
We purchased a 2017 Audi Q7. My wife wanted to take me Kayaking for Fathers Day. She found the Thule system online and ordered it. I was kind of dumb founded because she's never done this before. I installed it in between watching a movie on TV. Awesome system. I've had a few different racks over the years but the integration and superior design can't be beat!
Reviewed by Dominick Z (BOSTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee — Feb 22, 2016 2:03 PM
Good rack- unfortunate it uses straps to hold to stock roof rails. It's "flush" but the straps still aren't the best look around, if you're picky about how things look (as I am). Good lift, great hold and good strength for hauling- also the T track is a nice feature when used with other Thule products.
- thule roof racks & cargo carriers
- car clip strap set
- gibson super truck exhaust f150
- hawks hps
- jaguar pet seat covers
- mercedes luggage carrier
- subaru roof cargo carrier
- oldsmobile intrigue cabin air filters
- chevy hhr luggage rack
- fj cruiser snowboard rack
- cargo covers for suv
- pickup truck caps
- auto brake parts