- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your car, truck or SUV ready to haul anything with the Thule Square Bar Base Rack System
- No guesswork needed—each system is custom configured to fit your exact year, make and model
- Attach any of Thule's carriers to your Square Base Rack System to transport kayaks, bicycles, snowboards, and more with ease
- Tougher than nails—the crossbars and feet are all built from galvanized steel and coated with scuff-resistant rubber
- Add on Thule Lock Cylinders to protect your valuable gear from thieves (sold separately as optional accessory)
- Installation is painless with no drilling or body modification required
- Your Thule Square Bar Base Rack System is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When the great outdoors starts calling your name, the Thule Square Bar Base Rack System makes it easy to answer. It converts the dead space on top of your vehicle into a sturdy platform for mounting Thule's entire range of carriers. Whether you're into skiing, kayaking, surfing, or just road-tripping, the Thule Roof Rack is the perfect base for hauling all your toys.
Thule takes the guesswork out of equipping your vehicle with this professional-grade rooftop rack. The experts at Thule have created custom systems for just about every vehicle on the road. All Thule Square Bar Base Rack Systems come with properly sized crossbars, tight-gripping feet, and all the hardware you need for a fast installation.
For maximum strength and durability, your Thule Roof Rack System's crossbars and feet are built from galvanized steel. And, they're coated with a layer of rubber to prevent scuffing your gear. Thule racks even come with in-depth installation instructions for an easy, no-drill mount. Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Square Bar Base Rack System Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel J (Pottsboro, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Mar 11, 2013 9:38 AM
Ordered these from AutoEverything and couldn't be happier. Have hauled my kayak several hundred miles already. They fit perfectly on my Ford F250 Super Duty pickup. They seem to be very sturdy and well made. Only complaint is the instructions that came with the system. It is actually very simple to install, but the instructions made it seem very dificult. If were not for an amature video I found on line, it would have been much more difficult to install.
Reviewed by Douglas B (AVERILL PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Sonata — Feb 26, 2013 11:25 AM
These were the base roof racks for Sonata. They were very easy to assemble and put on the car and are very secure. I highly recommend Thule roof rack systems.
Reviewed by Robert N (GARLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 27, 2013 10:34 AM
easy install with the correct kit for my factory installed rails. Just make sure to measure the distance from the front to insure minimum wind noise. great help from customer service during purchase as the online chat insured all went well!
- best price on thule roof racks
- ford transit connect roof racks
- honda odyssey 2007 son roof cover
- smittybilt jeep rack
- subaru roof racks
- mercedes benz roof top carrier
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- volvo s80 roof rack system
- honda odyssey car top carrier
- fj cruiser roof rack
- aftermarket dash covers
- automotive carpeted floor mats
- best price on seat covers