- Easy installation guides:
Thule Force Install(PDF)
- Thule Box Mounting Diagram Fit Guide (PDF)
- Keep your stuff secure and your budget covered with the Thule Force Cargo Box
- Perfect for the economy-minded traveler with lots of gear
- Aeroskin lid cuts wind for less noise and better fuel economy
- Quick-Grip Mounting System makes quick work of installation and removal
- Oversize SecureLock is super secure and easy to use even with gloves on
- Dual-side opening delivers fast access from both sides of your vehicle
- Coated with a classy diamond-textured finish
- Works with most factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Select from several sizes for up to 21 cubic ft of storage space
- Your Thule Force Cargo Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Sure, “the Force" comes in handy when you're fighting Darth Vader's Imperial storm troopers on the Death Star. But, it doesn't help make elbow room in your vehicle while driving on a cross-country trek—or does it? Meet the Force Cargo Box, Thule's latest chapter in their saga to stow your stuff up top and keep your budget intact.
The spacey Thule Force Roof Cargo Box features an Aeroskin lid that cuts through the wind for a quiet, fuel-efficient ride. What's more, Thule's Quick-Grip Mounting System installs to most factory or aftermarket racks quicker than you can draw a Lightsaber. And, the dual side opening box design lets you load and unload from both sides of your ride. Plus, the oversized SecureLock keeps valuables safe and is easy to use even with gloves.
Skipping the bells and whistles of Thule's top-tier boxes, the Force delivers quality and security in a wallet-friendly package. It's available in several sizes, so whether you're packing a lot or a little, there's one for every trip. What's more, Thule Force Cargo Boxes are crafted from advanced ABS, coated with a diamond-textured finish and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Force Cargo Box Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by TA L (ASHEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Outback — Apr 14, 2016 10:43 AM
I have always heard that Thule were wonderful rooftop carriers. Since I have not taken a trip yet I only gave it a rating of 4. It appears to be very well built and fits on my car perfectly. It is roomy enough to take everything that I plan on taking and leave the interior for the family and our 2 dogs. So far, I would recommend it to all who considering a rooftop carrier.
Reviewed by Joo K (Redmond, WA) — Feb 19, 2016 1:38 PM
I've only used the box once thus far, but it's been a great experience. The box is very easy to load and lock into the roof rack and it didn't seem to impact the drive experience.
Reviewed by Lawrence W (Nashville, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 08, 2016 5:15 AM
The Thule XLarge box is not easy to load as top does not open up enough to have access for larger items. The support arms at each end that support the top in an open position are fragile. The ball joints at the top of the arms repeatedly separate from the plastic sockets and must be forced back into position. On a positive note the box is aerodynamic and I have not heard any wind noises at high speeds. Be careful of the extended height with the box mounted on top.
Reviewed by Michael B (Fosston, MN) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Accord — Jan 22, 2016 1:43 PM
Had my doubts about the Thule XXL when I mounted it on my Honda Accord. However, after crossing the mountains this January and encountering 50-60 mph headwinds on some days and 50-60 mph cross-winds on other days, I'm a believer. We were travelling at 70 mph and the Thule never threatened to blow loose, didn't rattle and was surprisingly quiet regardless of which way the wind was blowing. I will add that it was mounted on the aerodynamically designed Rola GTX racks.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/06 - 5/10
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule kayak racks for trucks
- thule sidekick roof box
- inno ridge cargo box
- yakima rocketbox pro 12 cargo
- toyota roof top cargo carrier
- subaru car top carriers
- subaru cargo box
- toyota prius roof box
- nissan xterra snowboard rack
- roof rack for toyota tacoma
- rubber suv cargo mat
- wind and bug deflectors
- anything auto car cover