- Easy installation guides:
Thule Force Install(PDF)
- Thule Box Mounting Diagram Fit Guide (PDF)
- Keep your stuff secure and your budget covered with the Thule Force Cargo Box
- Perfect for the economy-minded traveler with lots of gear
- Aeroskin lid cuts wind for less noise and better fuel economy
- Quick-Grip Mounting System makes quick work of installation and removal
- Oversize SecureLock is super secure and easy to use even with gloves on
- Dual-side opening delivers fast access from both sides of your vehicle
- Coated with a classy diamond-textured finish
- Works with most factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Select from several sizes for up to 21 cubic ft of storage space
- Your Thule Force Cargo Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Sure, “the Force" comes in handy when you're fighting Darth Vader's Imperial storm troopers on the Death Star. But, it doesn't help make elbow room in your vehicle while driving on a cross-country trek—or does it? Meet the Force Cargo Box, Thule's latest chapter in their saga to stow your stuff up top and keep your budget intact.
The spacey Thule Force Roof Cargo Box features an Aeroskin lid that cuts through the wind for a quiet, fuel-efficient ride. What's more, Thule's Quick-Grip Mounting System installs to most factory or aftermarket racks quicker than you can draw a Lightsaber. And, the dual side opening box design lets you load and unload from both sides of your ride. Plus, the oversized SecureLock keeps valuables safe and is easy to use even with gloves.
Skipping the bells and whistles of Thule's top-tier boxes, the Force delivers quality and security in a wallet-friendly package. It's available in several sizes, so whether you're packing a lot or a little, there's one for every trip. What's more, Thule Force Cargo Boxes are crafted from advanced ABS, coated with a diamond-textured finish and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Force Cargo Box Customer Reviews
75 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary S (NEW KENSINGTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Terrain — Jul 24, 2017 4:32 AM
The only problem I see is the 4 clamping knobs inside are in the way of packing certain items inside the cargo box, preventing items to lay flat.
Reviewed by Jennifer G (MOUNT SINAI, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Cadillac Escalade — Jun 27, 2017 8:42 PM
This cargo box is just what we were looking for. Auto Anything had the best price, and free shipping. That was awesome considering the size of the box.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/19 - 9/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule roof racks & cargo carriers
- trinity t1000
- packright cargo bags
- replacement chevy emblems
- mini floor mats
- subaru bike roof rack
- subaru roof racks
- thule roof racks for 2013 ford explorer
- lexus es 350 all weather floor mats
- roof rack for audi q7
- snowboard rack for car
- automotive bras
- cheap trailer hitches