- Easy installation guides:
Thule Force Install(PDF)
- Thule Box Mounting Diagram Fit Guide (PDF)
- Keep your stuff secure and your budget covered with the Thule Force Cargo Box
- Perfect for the economy-minded traveler with lots of gear
- Aeroskin lid cuts wind for less noise and better fuel economy
- Quick-Grip Mounting System makes quick work of installation and removal
- Oversize SecureLock is super secure and easy to use even with gloves on
- Dual-side opening delivers fast access from both sides of your vehicle
- Coated with a classy diamond-textured finish
- Works with most factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Select from several sizes for up to 21 cubic ft of storage space
- Your Thule Force Cargo Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Sure, “the Force" comes in handy when you're fighting Darth Vader's Imperial storm troopers on the Death Star. But, it doesn't help make elbow room in your vehicle while driving on a cross-country trek—or does it? Meet the Force Cargo Box, Thule's latest chapter in their saga to stow your stuff up top and keep your budget intact.
The spacey Thule Force Roof Cargo Box features an Aeroskin lid that cuts through the wind for a quiet, fuel-efficient ride. What's more, Thule's Quick-Grip Mounting System installs to most factory or aftermarket racks quicker than you can draw a Lightsaber. And, the dual side opening box design lets you load and unload from both sides of your ride. Plus, the oversized SecureLock keeps valuables safe and is easy to use even with gloves.
Skipping the bells and whistles of Thule's top-tier boxes, the Force delivers quality and security in a wallet-friendly package. It's available in several sizes, so whether you're packing a lot or a little, there's one for every trip. What's more, Thule Force Cargo Boxes are crafted from advanced ABS, coated with a diamond-textured finish and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Force Cargo Box Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher W (Longview, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta — Jul 04, 2015 8:25 PM
I bought this box for a trip and it fit well and didn't notice much more noise. The build quality is somewhat flimsy. After driving through a heavy rain some of my contents in the front of the box did get wet which was disappointing. For nearly $600.00 I expected better quality. I don't feel as if this product is worth it's cost.
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (BUFFALO, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Infiniti QX80 — Jun 25, 2015 5:25 AM
Tried it out and everything was pretty simple. Would be better if instructions were not locked in the box, but we figured it out easily enough.
Reviewed by Victor M (ABILENE, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Odyssey — May 28, 2015 8:22 PM
The cargo box was delivered in just a few days from ordering it on line. It took me less than 3 minutes to install it onto the roof rack cross bars and was very firmly secured. Plenty of space inside and both sides open with spring assist (nice easy opening). Closing is a little more difficult and the top has to be tightly down in order for the lock to engage. This was occasionally a problem. Wind noise was very minimal and there was little to no loss of steering even in 30 mile/hr crosswinds.
Reviewed by Robert J (Devon, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Mar 20, 2015 11:34 AM
It came quickly, and in good packaging. Attached with no surprises, and the test drive (at 80 MPH) was a success. Now the proof of the purchase, to take it on a trip loaded and see how it holds up. Only question in my mind is the attachment holding firm. It was so easy to put it on, there may be a price to pay, as opposed to a more hard wired attachment. Will update if I can after my ski trip.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/06 - 8/10
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule roof box reviews
- thule sonic cargo box reviews
- yakima rocketbox pro 12 roof box reviews
- locking cargo box
- subaru car top carriers
- subaru cargo box
- subaru roof top carrier
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee cargo liner
- cargo carrier for toyota highlander
- dodge charger roof rack made by yakima
- fitted car mats
- suv mats
- rubber mat for truck bed