- Easy installation guides:
Thule Force Install(PDF)
- Thule Box Mounting Diagram Fit Guide (PDF)
- Keep your stuff secure and your budget covered with the Thule Force Cargo Box
- Perfect for the economy-minded traveler with lots of gear
- Aeroskin lid cuts wind for less noise and better fuel economy
- Quick-Grip Mounting System makes quick work of installation and removal
- Oversize SecureLock is super secure and easy to use even with gloves on
- Dual-side opening delivers fast access from both sides of your vehicle
- Coated with a classy diamond-textured finish
- Works with most factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Select from several sizes for up to 21 cubic ft of storage space
- Your Thule Force Cargo Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Sure, “the Force" comes in handy when you're fighting Darth Vader's Imperial storm troopers on the Death Star. But, it doesn't help make elbow room in your vehicle while driving on a cross-country trek—or does it? Meet the Force Cargo Box, Thule's latest chapter in their saga to stow your stuff up top and keep your budget intact.
The spacey Thule Force Roof Cargo Box features an Aeroskin lid that cuts through the wind for a quiet, fuel-efficient ride. What's more, Thule's Quick-Grip Mounting System installs to most factory or aftermarket racks quicker than you can draw a Lightsaber. And, the dual side opening box design lets you load and unload from both sides of your ride. Plus, the oversized SecureLock keeps valuables safe and is easy to use even with gloves.
Skipping the bells and whistles of Thule's top-tier boxes, the Force delivers quality and security in a wallet-friendly package. It's available in several sizes, so whether you're packing a lot or a little, there's one for every trip. What's more, Thule Force Cargo Boxes are crafted from advanced ABS, coated with a diamond-textured finish and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Force Cargo Box Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David R (IDYLLWILD, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Outback — Feb 17, 2017 8:51 AM
I bought this to transport Christmas gifts and such on a 2000-mile trip. It worked great. There was no movement, noise or perceptible reduction in MPG. And it was easy to install. It performed well in deep snow and sub-zero temperatures. I would recommend it.
Reviewed by Peter S (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 BMW X1 — Dec 22, 2016 7:58 AM
Our Thule Force cargo box was delivered on-time and in great shape. It's simple to install, has more room than we expected, and looks great! It was the first time I purchased anything from Auto Anything, and I would definitely shop there again!
Reviewed by Logan S (New Bern, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 14, 2016 3:34 AM
This box is awesome, I love the sleek look and the high quality materials. I wish I would have gone with a size smaller because the mounts do no go far enough forward on my factory cross bars on my 2016 Toyota 4Runner for the lift gate to clear the back of the box. Also, the box rests on shark fin antenna, which doesn't seem to be hurting it any, it's just not optimal... would exchange but the freight charge to ship it back would be too costly.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule roof racks & cargo carriers
- trinity t1000
- packright cargo bags
- replacement chevy emblems
- mini floor mats
- subaru bike roof rack
- subaru roof racks
- thule roof racks for 2013 ford explorer
- lexus es 350 all weather floor mats
- roof rack for audi q7
- snowboard rack for car
- automotive bras
- cheap trailer hitches