- Easy installation guides:
Thule Force Install(PDF)
- Keep your stuff secure and your budget covered with the Thule Force Cargo Box
- Perfect for the economy-minded traveler with lots of gear
- Aeroskin lid cuts wind for less noise and better fuel economy
- Quick-Grip Mounting System makes quick work of installation and removal
- Oversize SecureLock is super secure and easy to use even with gloves on
- Dual-side opening delivers fast access from both sides of your vehicle
- Coated with a classy diamond-textured finish
- Works with most factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Select from several sizes for up to 21 cubic ft of storage space
- Your Thule Force Cargo Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Sure, “the Force" comes in handy when you're fighting Darth Vader's Imperial storm troopers on the Death Star. But, it doesn't help make elbow room in your vehicle while driving on a cross-country trek—or does it? Meet the Force Cargo Box, Thule's latest chapter in their saga to stow your stuff up top and keep your budget intact.
The spacey Thule Force Roof Cargo Box features an Aeroskin lid that cuts through the wind for a quiet, fuel-efficient ride. What's more, Thule's Quick-Grip Mounting System installs to most factory or aftermarket racks quicker than you can draw a Lightsaber. And, the dual side opening box design lets you load and unload from both sides of your ride. Plus, the oversized SecureLock keeps valuables safe and is easy to use even with gloves.
Skipping the bells and whistles of Thule's top-tier boxes, the Force delivers quality and security in a wallet-friendly package. It's available in several sizes, so whether you're packing a lot or a little, there's one for every trip. What's more, Thule Force Cargo Boxes are crafted from advanced ABS, coated with a diamond-textured finish and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Force Cargo Box Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Clifford M (BEVERLY, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Pontiac G6 — Sep 09, 2014 4:35 PM
This is a really nice cargo box to carry several small items in. I like that it can open from both sides. Also the unlocking of it is very convenient.
Reviewed by William W (Argyle, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Acadia — Jul 27, 2014 6:36 AM
I purchase the Thule Force XXL Cargo box about 7 months ago. It is a really great, very large cargo box that fits and attaches easily to my roof top cross bars. It opens from either side and is easily accessible. The only reason I have given it a 4 star rating and not a 5 is that I had one of the hinges break on it, not sure why. Because the hinge is riveted in the entire unit had to be replaced and could not be repaired. That said, Auto Anything and Thule replaced the unit at no charge!
Reviewed by dustin s (BUNKER HILL, WV) — Jul 03, 2014 6:13 AM
Came in a box that was stepped on and the middle hinge near the key was busted off. Dent on cargo box was easily fixed by pushing the dent back out. The 6 hinges seem overly weak and small for my taste. Seems to be overly flexible, the cargo box needs to have more reinforcement to keep it more stiff. Next time, i'll buy local so i can look it over before paying $600 for an item.
Reviewed by david b (JENSEN BEACH, FL) — Mar 22, 2014 6:41 AM
Auto anything did a nice job and very competitive. The Thule, is easy to install, designed well, and looks good. Now all I need is for my kids to fly into town so I can put it to use.
Thule Force Cargo Box
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/29