- Easy installation guides:
Thule Hyper Install(PDF)
- Carry your bags, tents and more in the Cadillac of cargo boxes: the Thule Hyper Cargo Box
- Designed with a head-turning metallic silver and glossy black two-toned finish
- Custom Aeronose sculpting reduces drag and cuts cockpit noise
- Rear-angled base provides maximum clearance for bump-free rear hatch opening
- Interior light makes it easy to load up or unpack even in the dead of night
- Ingenious AcuTight mounting system installs in minutes on square, round and factory crossbars
- Heavy-duty lid provides rugged rigidity and opens from both sides
- Locks up tight to prevent burglars from burgling your valuables
- Your Thule Hyper Cargo Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Apple computers, Tiffany jewelry, Grey Poupon mustards—if you have a taste for the finer things in life, don't settle for mediocre cargo carriers. For the most exclusive roof topper in Thule's lineup, go with the Hyper Cargo Box.
More Bentley than cargo box, the Thule Hyper is engineered for top-shelf style, convenience and security. On the outside, it boasts a metallic silver and high-gloss black two-tone finish that's sure to turn heads on the highway. Plus, its specially sculpted Aeronose front design dramatically reduces drag and wind noise for better fuel economy and a whisper-quiet cockpit.
The Thule Hyper Rooftop Cargo Box is more than just skin deep. Inside, it's equipped with a light for nighttime loading, dual-side opening for easy access and a heavy-duty lid that locks tight to stop pickpockets from walking off with your gear.
Minutes is all it takes to mount your Thule Hyper Cargo Box, thanks to its auto-clamping AcuTight hardware. Once it's on, the rear-angled base gives you plenty of clearance for opening the rear hatch. And, its spacious storage capacity means plenty of room for luggage, camping equipment and more. What's more, the best cargo carrier in town comes with the best warranty on the block: Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Hyper Cargo Box Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edward C (Rocky River, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Land Rover LR4 — Aug 29, 2016 5:21 AM
This is a nice cargo box, but I wish I would've kept my SportRack Cargo Box. The SportRack was wider, easier to load, and was a lot lighter. The Thule hyper is heavy, and since the the max weight of the roof rack is 150lbs, you end up with less available weight for your stuff.
Reviewed by dan k (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Acura RDX — Mar 05, 2015 8:16 PM
I got the box to help with kids stuff and ski gear. so far have only attached the box to the roof and was easy to do. first trip is next month and I'm excited to see how she dose down the road on this 2500 mile road trip..
Reviewed by John S (ELGIN, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 01, 2015 7:07 AM
Received Thule Cargo Box quickly and in time for my 1,500 trip. The cargo box was easy to install and worked perfectly. A great first experience with Auto Anything. Thank you!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25