- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Head down the highway with your gear stored inside Thule’s most weather-resistant rooftop carrier: the Interstate 869 Cargo Bag
- Manufactured from double-coated TPE laminated fabric that’s IP-X3 certified for water resistance and durable enough to go the distance
- Environmentally friendly design that contains no PVC and no Phthalates
- Spacious 16 cu. ft. storage capacity—perfect for packing along your entire family’s luggage
- Secure your stuff inside using the twin compression straps
- Closes up tight with a coated zipper that’s covered by an oversized storm flap
- Zips open along three sizes, making it easy to load and unload your gear
- Padded on the bottom to protect your roof from scuffs, scratches and dents
- Connects to most factory and aftermarket crossbars or side rails using heavy-duty, double-stitched straps
- Your Thule Interstate 869 Cargo Bag includes a Lifetime Warranty
Road trips are always full of unexpected surprises, like stumbling across the world's largest ball of twine or discovering that fried alligator tastes an awful lot like fried chicken. The weather can also be unpredictable, and a sudden summer storm can spell doom for the gear strapped to your roof. Be prepared for whatever Mother Nature throws your way by stashing your stuff inside the Thule Interstate Cargo Bag.
Gray skies won't rain on your parade when you're rolling with the Thule 869 Interstate Cargo Bag. Constructed from a double-coated TPE laminate material and certified to IP-X3 water resistant standards, it's the most weather-repellent rooftop bag that Thule makes. And since it's completely PVC- and Phthalate-free, it's also one of Thule's most eco-friendly cargo bags.
With 16 cu. ft. of storage space, the Thule Interstate Storage Bag has plenty of room to hold luggage for you and your whole family. Twin compression straps inside keep your stuff from bouncing around, and oversized storm flaps block moisture from seeping in through the zipper. It straps securely to most factory and aftermarket crossbars and sports a padded base to protect your roof from scuffs. Best of all, Thule protects your Interstate 869 Cargo Bag with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Interstate 869 Cargo Bag Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matthew F (LANGHORNE, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Mazda CX-9 — Aug 27, 2015 8:56 AM
I bought the Thule Interstate 869 Cargo Bag for a 600 mile trip to Maine. It easily held four duffle bags of clothes, a hiking backpack, and several pairs of shoes for our family of five. It performed like a champ - kept everything nice and dry despite intermittent showers here and there, made very little road noise, and still looks brand new. I could not recommend this bag more highly. Nice design and look, exceptional quality, huge size, good price. What more do you want?
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/26 - 8/30