- Tie down your cargo with the super secure Thule Locking Straps
- Nylon sleeves surround steel cables to create a theft-resistant dual layer
- Buckles are crafted from lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Rubber-coated lock housing prevents vehicle and equipment scratches
- Includes a pair of Thule One-Key™ lock cylinders to key all your gear alike
- Sold in pairs
- Your Thule Locking Straps are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
To strap, or to lock—that is the question. Traditional tie-down straps are fast and easy to use but even easier for a thief to undo and make off with your stuff. Locks and cables on the other hand keep the crooks at bay, but they're not so good at cinching down your gear. Now, you get the best of both worlds with Thule Locking Straps.
Crafted from flexible nylon sleeves with burly steel cables running through the middle, Thule 831 Locking Straps are flexible, cinchable and securable. The lock housings are rubber coated to prevent scratches to your gear and your vehicle, and add life to your straps. Plus, the buckles are made of aluminum, so they never corrode.
Thule gives you two straps with the set, and thanks to the included One-Key lock cylinders, only one key—because that's all you need. And best yet, like all their products, Thule backs your 831 Locking Straps with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Locking Straps Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph H (Cleveland, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 10, 2013 4:00 PM
Love these straps for strapping down my paddle board.Do not have to twist them to keep them from buzzing like other straps recommend. . Traveled from Tennessee to Florida with no noise or problems.
Thule Locking Straps
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 2/02 - 2/04