- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Travel in total comfort by packing your gear into the Thule Outbound 868 Cargo Bag
- Gives you 13 cu. ft. of rooftop storage for stashing luggage, camping supplies, coolers and so much more
- Constructed from TPE laminate material that’s IP-X2 weather resistant and completely Phthalate-free
- A pair of internal compression straps stops your stuff from shifting, bouncing and banging around while you drive
- Zips open along three sides for easy cargo loading and unloading
- Oversized storm flaps keep the zipper covered for added protection against the elements
- Connects to crossbars or raised side rails using extra-strong, double-stitched straps
- Folds down for easy storage
- Your Thule Outbound 868 Cargo Bag is protected by a Lifetime Warranty
Getting there is supposed to be half the fun. But if your cockpit is filled to capacity with luggage, coolers and camping supplies, that leaves little room for your passengers to spread out. Stay comfortable without leaving things behind by stashing your stuff inside the Thule 868 Outbound Cargo Bag.
No matter what you're packing along, there's plenty of room inside the Thule Outbound Storage Bag. Boasting a full 13 cu. ft. of cargo-carrying capacity, it's like having a second trunk for all your overflow freight. Plus, Thule constructs your Outbound from a TPE laminate material that's IP-X2 weather-resistant certified to keep your gear dry even when you're traveling under stormy skies.
From aftermarket crossbars to factory side rails, the Thule Outbound Rooftop Cargo Bag straps securely to just about any roof rack under the sun. Inside, it's equipped with twin compression straps to hold your stuff steady on bumpy roads. And once you arrive back home, it folds down for compact storage until the next road trip. To top it off, Thule covers your Outbound Cargo Bag with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Outbound 868 Cargo Bag Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul M (Milford, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Highlander — Mar 23, 2017 8:43 AM
We haven't left on vacation yet so I don't as of yet know how the cargo bag will hold up. It appears to be of good quality and it seems like it will do what it's intended. I put in on the roof of my 2015 Highlander and it fits pretty well. Like it so far.
Reviewed by Earl C (STILWELL, KS) Reviewed for a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe — Apr 09, 2016 3:52 PM
Moved 1100 miles. Allmost bought hardshell Cargo Bag but bought this one instead. Overall I am satisfied with the purchase. Because of the soft sides we were able to stuff it full. Easy to install but the excess length of the straps will need to be tied down (I wrapped them in tape) otherwise they will flap in the wind during your drive. Negative: bottom of the bags rests directly on the roof of the vehicle. Positives: low cost and folds small for easy storage.
Reviewed by Marc E (Ararat, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda CR-V — Jun 16, 2015 4:08 AM
Bought the Thule 868 for the Thule name and their reputation. However the bad reviews on the product are correct. Took it to Florida just after buying it. When we arrived to the hotel the zipper had come apart and the bag showed signs on wear.
Reviewed by Judy W (Dunedin, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 10, 2015 8:51 AM
It is very easy to install and load stuff into it. Definitely didn't drag the SUV down at all. The only problem I had was that it wasn't big enough - maybe we just had too much stuff.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/18 - 8/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule roof racks & cargo carriers
- pickup toolboxs
- putco skins bed caps
- roof tire carrier jeep cherokee
- subaru racks
- subaru rubber floor mats
- toyota roof top cargo carrier
- floor mats for lexus es 350
- 2010 jeep liberty roof rack
- cargo carriers for toyota sienna
- cargo covers for suv
- auto brake parts
- car chips and programmers