- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Travel in total comfort by packing your gear into the Thule Outbound 868 Cargo Bag
- Gives you 13 cu. ft. of rooftop storage for stashing luggage, camping supplies, coolers and so much more
- Constructed from TPE laminate material that’s IP-X2 weather resistant and completely Phthalate-free
- A pair of internal compression straps stops your stuff from shifting, bouncing and banging around while you drive
- Zips open along three sides for easy cargo loading and unloading
- Oversized storm flaps keep the zipper covered for added protection against the elements
- Connects to crossbars or raised side rails using extra-strong, double-stitched straps
- Folds down for easy storage
- Your Thule Outbound 868 Cargo Bag is protected by a Lifetime Warranty
Getting there is supposed to be half the fun. But if your cockpit is filled to capacity with luggage, coolers and camping supplies, that leaves little room for your passengers to spread out. Stay comfortable without leaving things behind by stashing your stuff inside the Thule 868 Outbound Cargo Bag.
No matter what you're packing along, there's plenty of room inside the Thule Outbound Storage Bag. Boasting a full 13 cu. ft. of cargo-carrying capacity, it's like having a second trunk for all your overflow freight. Plus, Thule constructs your Outbound from a TPE laminate material that's IP-X2 weather-resistant certified to keep your gear dry even when you're traveling under stormy skies.
From aftermarket crossbars to factory side rails, the Thule Outbound Rooftop Cargo Bag straps securely to just about any roof rack under the sun. Inside, it's equipped with twin compression straps to hold your stuff steady on bumpy roads. And once you arrive back home, it folds down for compact storage until the next road trip. To top it off, Thule covers your Outbound Cargo Bag with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Outbound 868 Cargo Bag Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marc E (Ararat, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda CR-V — Jun 16, 2015 4:08 AM
Bought the Thule 868 for the Thule name and their reputation. However the bad reviews on the product are correct. Took it to Florida just after buying it. When we arrived to the hotel the zipper had come apart and the bag showed signs on wear.
Reviewed by Judy W (Dunedin, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 10, 2015 8:51 AM
It is very easy to install and load stuff into it. Definitely didn't drag the SUV down at all. The only problem I had was that it wasn't big enough - maybe we just had too much stuff.
Reviewed by lee f (SUGAR LAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Lincoln Navigator — Nov 05, 2014 7:19 AM
We have a 14 hour trip ahead of us and need as much room in the vehicle as possible. This bag has solid zippers, is water tight, roomy, and offers a tapered shape for minimal wind resistance. Secures easily to my roof rack. This carrier will be with us for a long time.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- used thule cargo boxes
- where can i buy the thule 867 tahoe
- heininger softop
- rightline vehicle roof storage
- subaru cargo box
- subaru roof top carrier
- toyota roof rack
- suzuki sx4 ski rack
- 2006 toyota highlander floor mats
- roof rack for vw gti
- san diego seat covers
- auto rain vents
- truck windshield covers