- Easy installation guides:
Thule Pulse Install(PDF)
- Thule Box Mounting Diagram Fit Guide (PDF)
- Secure your stuff and your savings with the Thule Pulse Cargo Box
- Thule’s most basic box for the budget-minded traveler
- Crafted from advanced ABS material
- Oversize SecureLock is super secure and easy to use even with gloves on
- Single-side opening cuts down on costs
- Coated with a sleek, matte-black finish
- Easy-Grip Mounting System makes quick work of installation and removal
- Works with most factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Choose from several sizes
- Your Thule Force Pulse Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Hitting the road these days can be an expensive proposition. The cost of fuel and insurance alone is enough to make the most intrepid traveler stay home and watch the Discovery Channel instead. Add in the cost of a quality roof top cargo carrier, and you really get your pulse racing. Unless that carrier is the Thule Pulse Cargo Box, that is.
The pulse-quickening Thule Pulse Roof Top Cargo Box features an aerodynamic shape to cut wind drag without adversely effecting fuel economy. The Quick-Grip Mounting System installs to most factory or aftermarket racks in a jiff. Plus, the oversized SecureLock keeps valuables safe and is easy to use even with gloves.
Featuring a single side opening and skipping the other expensive bells & whistles of Thule's top-tier boxes, the Pulse keep costs to a minimum. Available in sizes ranging from 11 to 16 cubic ft, it's perfect for travelers with a little luggage and a small budget. Even better, Thule Pulse Cargo Boxes are crafted from advanced ABS, coated with a sleek matte-back finish and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Pulse Cargo Box Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Greg H (YORK, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek — Sep 27, 2016 5:31 AM
This cargo box has a lot of room. I can not comment on the weather tightness of the box since it hasn't seen rain or snow. Other people have used a foam gasket to solve this issue. My only negative comment is that I wish the box opened up on the driver side. I can only think of one reason why it opens to the passenger side is in case you are along side of a road and need to access the box.
Reviewed by Joseph G (PENSACOLA, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda CR-V — Jul 23, 2016 2:46 AM
Easy to install with quick connect clamps in less than 15 minutes. Gave it 4 starts only as Thule still hasn't addressed the banging noise of inner pivoting hinges against box walls when car accelerates or goes over speed bumps. The solution to eliminate this annoying noise, one has to put some padding in areas where pivoting hinges bang against walls. A must on all Thule boxes.
Reviewed by Richard L (MANLIUS, NY) — Jul 11, 2016 10:26 AM
We have used it once. It worked fine. It is easy to install and load. There was no noticeable wind noise or cargo noise. It was easy to remove and store. The only drawback was the fact that the off side clamps were hard to reach without using a two step ladder. This would not be an issue with the box that opens from either side. It is something I can live with.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/27 - 10/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule locations florida
- yakima rocketbox pro 12 review
- thule 682 sidekick rooftop cargo box
- inno ridge cargo box reviews
- subaru cargo box
- subaru roof cargo carrier
- acura roof rack
- cargo box toyota highlander
- jeep cargo rack
- 4runner kayak rack
- high flow air filter dodge ram
- car cover custom
- car mirror masks