- Easy installation guides:
Thule Pulse Install(PDF)
- Thule Box Mounting Diagram Fit Guide (PDF)
- Secure your stuff and your savings with the Thule Pulse Cargo Box
- Thule’s most basic box for the budget-minded traveler
- Crafted from advanced ABS material
- Oversize SecureLock is super secure and easy to use even with gloves on
- Single-side opening cuts down on costs
- Coated with a sleek, matte-black finish
- Easy-Grip Mounting System makes quick work of installation and removal
- Works with most factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Choose from several sizes
- Your Thule Force Pulse Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Hitting the road these days can be an expensive proposition. The cost of fuel and insurance alone is enough to make the most intrepid traveler stay home and watch the Discovery Channel instead. Add in the cost of a quality roof top cargo carrier, and you really get your pulse racing. Unless that carrier is the Thule Pulse Cargo Box, that is.
The pulse-quickening Thule Pulse Roof Top Cargo Box features an aerodynamic shape to cut wind drag without adversely effecting fuel economy. The Quick-Grip Mounting System installs to most factory or aftermarket racks in a jiff. Plus, the oversized SecureLock keeps valuables safe and is easy to use even with gloves.
Featuring a single side opening and skipping the other expensive bells & whistles of Thule's top-tier boxes, the Pulse keep costs to a minimum. Available in sizes ranging from 11 to 16 cubic ft, it's perfect for travelers with a little luggage and a small budget. Even better, Thule Pulse Cargo Boxes are crafted from advanced ABS, coated with a sleek matte-back finish and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Pulse Cargo Box Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeries A (Inverness, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Oct 01, 2015 4:06 AM
The Thule Pulse cargo Box worked very well for my 2009 MB E 350 , it fit with the original roof bars I have on my car. I Drove from Boston to Florida and had no issues , noise was minimum and it's completely weather prof .
Reviewed by gerald s (Edmond, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Sep 24, 2015 6:22 PM
autoanything is great. cargo box was priced well, arrived on time and was just as ordered. as usual you cant beat auto anything my go to for anything for my cars or truck.
Reviewed by John K (Wampum, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Rogue — Aug 18, 2015 4:08 AM
This cargo box worked well for me as I'm in process of moving. Surprisingly, held more than I originally thought. It idoesn't seem to hinder gas mileage as you might think, and looks good.
Reviewed by Kiersten H (WASHINGTON, DC) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Sorento — Jul 23, 2015 8:13 AM
This was so amazingly easy to install. I almost thought I did something wrong cause it shouldn't have been 5 minutes to install the thing. But it was just that easy. More than large enough to carry all of our extra camping supplies. And it just looks good.
Reviewed by Marc E (Ararat, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda CR-V — Jul 15, 2015 3:22 AM
Use it for the 1st time. It rode well full and empty. Everything stayed dry during several rain storms. Easy to install and remove. Very please so far. Has a lot of room
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/15 - 10/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule carriers
- thule 857 caravan cargo bag
- yakima rocketbox pro 12 cargo
- rhino-rack master-fit rooftop cargo box
- mercedes benz roof top carrier
- subaru cargo box
- acura roof rack
- audi sunshade
- roof racks for vw jetta
- xc90 kayak carrier
- discount seat covers for trucks
- fenders flares
- high performance air filter