- Easy installation guides:
Thule Pulse Install(PDF)
- Thule Box Mounting Diagram Fit Guide (PDF)
- Secure your stuff and your savings with the Thule Pulse Cargo Box
- Thule’s most basic box for the budget-minded traveler
- Crafted from advanced ABS material
- Oversize SecureLock is super secure and easy to use even with gloves on
- Single-side opening cuts down on costs
- Coated with a sleek, matte-black finish
- Easy-Grip Mounting System makes quick work of installation and removal
- Works with most factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Choose from several sizes
- Your Thule Force Pulse Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Hitting the road these days can be an expensive proposition. The cost of fuel and insurance alone is enough to make the most intrepid traveler stay home and watch the Discovery Channel instead. Add in the cost of a quality roof top cargo carrier, and you really get your pulse racing. Unless that carrier is the Thule Pulse Cargo Box, that is.
The pulse-quickening Thule Pulse Roof Top Cargo Box features an aerodynamic shape to cut wind drag without adversely effecting fuel economy. The Quick-Grip Mounting System installs to most factory or aftermarket racks in a jiff. Plus, the oversized SecureLock keeps valuables safe and is easy to use even with gloves.
Featuring a single side opening and skipping the other expensive bells & whistles of Thule's top-tier boxes, the Pulse keep costs to a minimum. Available in sizes ranging from 11 to 16 cubic ft, it's perfect for travelers with a little luggage and a small budget. Even better, Thule Pulse Cargo Boxes are crafted from advanced ABS, coated with a sleek matte-back finish and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Pulse Cargo Box Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ted S (MAINEVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2009 Buick Enclave — Apr 05, 2016 6:53 PM
Very compatible with our Buick Enclave factory roof rack bars. Quiet on highway and good value for the money. Happy with the purchase.
Reviewed by Gary Q (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Acura MDX — Apr 01, 2016 6:39 AM
Great product - the new design for installation is wonderful - takes up a little space inside but worth it for the ease of installation. On our Acura MDX it is a little difficult to reach all the way to the other side of the box to load and unload (I'm 6 feet tall) but the best on the market I have seen.
Reviewed by Michael G (ASBURY, IA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Pilot — Mar 23, 2016 6:52 AM
I purchased the Thule Pulse XL for a snowboarding and skiing trip. Installation took about two minutes. The box was packed with 3 snowboard and 3 pairs of skis (both 1 adult size and 2 kids size), and all kinds of helmets, boots, and clothing. Over 2000 miles at 80mph and 35-40mph head or cross wind both ways, it was steady and no perceptible wind noise from the box. Fabric bag would have been shredded. Reduced fuel economy and caught more cross wind, but very satisfied with this investment.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/03 - 6/07
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule locations florida
- yakima rocketbox pro 12 review
- thule 682 sidekick rooftop cargo box
- inno ridge cargo box reviews
- subaru cargo box
- subaru roof cargo carrier
- acura roof rack
- cargo box toyota highlander
- jeep cargo rack
- 4runner kayak rack
- high flow air filter dodge ram
- car cover custom
- car mirror masks