- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Create a secure anchor point on your vehicle with Thule Quick Loop Straps
- Choose between the Quick Loop Strap and the Hood Strap
- Quick loop installs quickly by closing under your hood, truck or hatch lid
- Hood loop bolts securely under your hood
- Loop protrudes out creating a secure tie-down spot
- Perfect for vehicles lacking undercarriage attachment points
- Quick Loop Straps are sold in sets of two straps
- Your Thule Quick Loop Straps are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Your boat has straps, your ropes have loops and you can tie a half hitch like a Navy SEAL. But if your vehicle lacks proper anchor points to attach it all to, you've got nothing but a pile of nylon spaghetti on your hands. So, instead of clamping cleats to your Accord or lashing lag-points to your Lexus, do the next best thing and anchor everything with Thule Quick Loop Straps.
With two mounting styles to choose from, Thule straps attach virtually anywhere. The Quick Loop Strap installs simply by closing the enlarged end inside your open trunk, hatch, hood or door. The Hood Strap attaches securely to your under-hood bolts to create an unmovable anchor. Both styles boast a long loop strap that protrudes from the closed door to provide an instant anchor point for load straps and tie downs. Best yet, Thule backs your Quick Loop Straps with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- thule roof racks & cargo carriers
- koni sport yellow shocks
- roll and lock dealers
- roof rack for ford transit connect
- audi bra
- jeep roof basket
- subaru roof rack
- 2009 mazda cx-9 touring cargo-box
- 2010 nissan frontier seat covers
- saturn outlook roof rack
- performance brake parts
- bicycle carrier for car
- truck side bars