- Shield your surfboard or SUP from dings, dents and damage with Thule Surf Rack Pads
- Loaded with high-density foam for maximum cushioning
- Covered with a UV-safe, fade-resistant fabric
- Installs fast using hook and look straps and bungee cinch-cords
- Available in multiple styles to fit square, round and aero crossbars
- Pick from two sizes
- Sold in pairs
- Tie-down straps sold separately
- Your Thule Surf Rack Pads come with a Lifetime Warranty
Surfing on a waterlogged board is like swimming in a tuxedo—sloppy to the extreme. The best way to ward off the dents, dings and gouges that let seawater in is by toting your boards on Thule Surf Rack Pads. Like pillows for your crossbars, Surf Rack Pads provide a layer of cushioning that protects against thumps, knocks and rubs while you drive.
Thule designed your Surf Rack Pads from the inside out for maximum bump muffling. Their core is packed with high-density foam padding that gently caresses your surfboard or SUP. All that's stitched into a sturdy, UV-resistant fabric that won't fade even when left out in the endless summer sun.
Whether you ride a narrow wave carver or a fatter long board, Thule Surf Rack Pads come in multiple sizes to work with almost any board in your quiver. And, installing your Surf Rack Pads is easier than slipping into a pair of board shorts. Just wrap them around your crossbars, connect the hook and loop straps and snug up the bungee cinch-cord ends. Plus, they're available in multiple styles to fit both square and round crossbars as well as aero bars. Lifetime Warranty included.
Thule Surf Rack Pads Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Hesham E (Foothill Ranch, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Land Rover LR3 — Oct 25, 2012 6:29 PM
The roof rack on my Land Rover is about 3.5 inches wide & an inch thick. I had a hard time finding pads that fit and stay functional. The experts at Auto-Anything recommended the Thule Rack Pads. They fit well, maintain their form and look really nice. Installation is simple and the supplied straps are high quality and hold well. I had them a few weeks & went through rain showers & car washes, they still look brand new. I highly recommend these pads especially if you have a wide roof rack.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/09 - 10/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule auto
- yakima strapthang
- surfboard tailgate pads for pickup trucks
- inno surfboard rack
- mercedes benz roof top carrier
- mercedes luggage carrier
- subaru cargo basket
- murano roof rack
- kia spectra roof top carrier
- car seat covers toyota camry
- cheap rubber floor mats
- custom car dash covers
- automotive bike racks