- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add functionality and sporty looks to your vehicle’s bald roof with a Yakima Roof Rack System
- Designed specifically for use on bare roofs, factory side rails, factory crossbars or factory rain gutters
- Creates the perfect foundation for mounting bike carriers, kayak racks, cargo boxes and other rooftop accessories
- For added carrying capacity, upgrade with the Yakima Stretch Kit (select vehicles only)
- With a no-drill mounting system, your rack won’t ruin your vehicle’s paint job
- Your Yakima Roof Rack System comes backed with a Lifetime Warranty
Just because you thought you didn't need roof racks when you bought your car, doesn't mean you can't have them now. With the Yakima Roof Rack System, you can add all sorts of accessories to your bald roof. Specially designed just for vehicles with no previously mounted factory side rails, crossbars or rain gutters, this Yakima base rack comes equipped with four base towers, two crossbars and mounting clips.
Yakima car racks allow you to carry everything from bike racks and kayak carriers to luggage boxes and ski racks on your roof. Depending on your vehicle, you can even extend your racks carrying capacity with the Yakima Stretch Kit.
Your Yakima Roof Rack System is simple to install, with no drilling required, so you can be on your way in no time. If anything should happen to your Yakima Roof Rack, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian K (Valrico, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Scion xB — Feb 05, 2015 11:25 AM
The Yakina roof rack system is amazing!!!! So easy to install thanks to the video on Autoanything.com. My buying experience was "hands down" the best online purchase ever. My Yakina rack looks cool,and works better than I could have dreamed!!!! Thanks Yakima and Autoanything.com!!!!!
Reviewed by Laun H (HOT SPRINGS, MT) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Venza — Sep 24, 2014 8:38 PM
Easy to install once you figure out the actual mechanics involved. It looks good and comes on and off easily. To cautions: 1. measurements on the supplied chart were wrong so you might have to play around with adjustments before getting the spacing correct. 2. The quality is excellent but the price is insane.