- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your boat-carrying capacity with a Yakima BigStack Kayak Stacker
- Stackers secure up to 4 boats & fold down for less drag when not in use
- Premium Hullguard padding protects your boat in transit
- Durably constructed with a steel tube frame for added strength
- Tie-down feature makes it easy to manage straps with multiple kayaks
- Built-in universal hardware fits all aftermarket and OEM T-slot crossbars (sold separately)
- Includes bow/stern tie-downs and heavy-duty straps (SKS Lock Cores sold separately)
- Your Yakima BigStack Kayak Stacker carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make hauling your hulls to the water’s edge as easy as paddling downstream with a Yakima BigStack Kayak Stacker. Designed to secure up to 4 boats with an integrated strap management system, this heavy-duty kayak roof carrier makes quick work of loading and unloading.
Using SteelCore construction for maximum strength, the Yakima BigStack can shoulder even your oversized paddle-pushers and protects them in transit with premium Hullguard padding. There when you need them, gone when you don’t, the Yakima BigStack Kayak Stacker folds down for reduced drag when not in use.
The Yakima BigStack Kayak Carrier includes all the necessary bow/stern tie-downs and heavy-duty straps, as well as built-in universal hardware to fit all aftermarket and OEM T-slot crossbars (sold separately). Your Yakima Big Stack Kayak Rack carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima BigStack Kayak Stacker Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Leigha F (OKEMOS, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Journey — May 28, 2016 4:35 PM
At first, trying to fit for kayaks on the top of my car was a stripped-down nightmare. Once I figured it out, I was good to go! My crossbars needed to be about 53 inches long to be able to fit all for kayaks! Just a note to buyers who are trying to get the for kayak feature. Make sure your cross bars are long enough!
- rhino rack t-loader
- inno kayak rack
- kayak car racks bill me later
- subaru roof basket
- subaru roof rack
- toyota roof top cargo carrier
- canoe carrier for subaru outback
- thule cargo box for lexus rx 350
- jeep wrangler rack
- led lights for cars headlights
- tonno cover
- running boards for pickup trucks