- Haul your gear top-side in all four seasons with a Yakima CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag
- Measures 44”L x 36”W x 17”H and offers up to 16 cubic ft of storage space
- Weather-resistant, ballistic nylon construction keeps your gear dry in rain or snow
- Interior compression straps tighten down your load for improved aerodynamics
- Padded, anti-skid bottom protects your vehicle from scratches, dents and dings
- Adjustable mounting straps attach to most roof types—including naked roofs
- Easy-folding design for convenient storage when not in use
- Each CargoPack Bag is sold individually
- Your Yakima CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag carries a Lifetime Warranty
Pack everything you need for your next road trip—without sacrificing interior space—with a Yakima CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag. Measuring 44L x 36W x 17H and providing 16 cubic ft of added storage, the Yakima Cargo Pack gives you plenty of rooftop room for luggage, camping gear and other road trip essentials.
Durably crafted from weather-resistant, heavy-duty ballistic nylon, the Yakima Cargo Pack Cargo Bag is designed to keep your gear high and dry during any season. And with helpful features like a padded, anti-skid bottom and interior compression straps, CargoPack Roof Bags ensure your equipment and your vehicle stay safe and secure.
Yakima CargoPack Storage Bags attach to most roof types with adjustable mounting straps, including your naked roof, and fold up easily when not in use. CargoPack Bags are sold individually and come backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carolyn J (FRESNO, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Spark — Sep 01, 2016 2:14 PM
We used our Yakima CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag on a trip from Fresno CA to Salt Lake City UT and back. It was mounted on top of our Chevy Spark, using the naked roof straps It did an excellent job! Over 1600 miles and it didn't budge in the strong Arizona, So. California, and Nevada winds, and didn't leak in the rain. We love it!! One of the plastic clasps for the internal compression straps broke, but it didn't affect it's performance in the least. I would definitely recommended it to anyone!
Reviewed by Sally R (MEDWAY, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Ridgeline — Aug 23, 2015 9:50 AM
This roof rack was excellent for our needs. We avoided having to add a roof rack to a truck with 90,000 miles on it. It's easy to install, very roomy and easy to remove again. It is pretty waterproof as well. The only issue we had, which is expected, it will drip inside your cab if there is a prolonged, drenching rain. I mean, it rained all day and the straps got saturated then the water dripped in. It's probably a very unlikely event. Very happy with the purchase
Reviewed by David T (CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Cube — Jul 08, 2015 2:15 AM
We purchased this product to give us more space in our vehicle for our camping equipment. It holds so much! I am more than pleased. It is very easy to use and goes on quickly. Very satisfied!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- yakima roof racks & cargo carriers
- shadow 16 inno box
- ford pick up truck tail gate struts
- how to install plasmaglow lightning eyes
- kia racks
- floor mats nissan
- subaru cargo box
- thule fairing for xterra
- dodge ram 1500 rubber floor mats
- lexus rx 350 luggage carrier
- bed cover
- custom car covers
- step bars