- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Safely haul your hull with Yakima DeckHand Kayak Saddles
- Designed to support all kayak types – plastic, fiberglass or Kevlar hulls, short boats and long boats
- Flexible saddle shape grips your boat securely to firmly hold your hull in place
- Anti-scuff pads are included to protect gel-coated and composite kayaks
- Lockable DeckHand Saddles work with most aftermarket and factory-installed crossbars
- Fast and easy tool-free installation and boat width adjustments
- Heavy-duty bow and stern tie down straps are included and highly recommended
- DeckHand Saddles are sold in pairs (two pairs are required for each boat)
- Yakima HandRoll Rollers can be used in the rear to ease loading and unloading (sold separately)
- SKS locks sold separately (optional)
- Your Yakima DeckHand Kayak Saddles are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
While taking your kayak out for the day is one of your favorite pastimes, getting it there safely isn’t usually considered part of the fun. Improve the way your transport your paddle-powered ride with Yakima DeckHand Kayak Saddles.
Whether it’s plastic or fiberglass, long or short, your boat will fit just right in the flexible saddles of the Yakima DeckHand. Designed to grip your boat firmly and lock it in place, the Yakima DeckHand Kayak Saddles also include bow and stern tie downs for added security.
Yakima DeckHand Boat Saddles are compatible with most aftermarket and factory-installed crossbars and install quickly – no tools required – while offering easy width adjustments. Sold in pairs, two pairs are required for each boat, Yakima DeckHand Canoe Saddles are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.