- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your rig to haul any hull with a Yakima DryDock Hitch Mount Carrier
- Y-shaped frame of an over-cab system for carrying kayaks, canoes and lengthy loads
- Tilting mast makes loading easy and allows for quick tailgate access
- Frame adjusts in height to match your rooftop rack
- Finished with a rust-resistant, matte black powder coat
- DryDock Mount is available with or without a set of crossbars (needed for complete system)
- Designed to fit any 2” hitch receiver—add extra security with a HitchLock (sold separately)
- Your Yakima DryDock Hitch Mount Kayak & Canoe Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Make hauling your boat a pleasure instead of a problem with the Yakima DryDock Hitch Mount Kayak & Canoe Carrier. This Y-shaped frame, when paired with crossbars and a rooftop rack (sold separately), creates a versatile over-cab system for carrying kayaks, canoes or other lengthy payloads.
With a tilting mast to ease big boat loading, the Yakima DryDock Canoe Carrier’s design also provides instant tailgate access so you’re never far from your truck bed cargo. The Yakima DryDock Kayak Carrier frame easily adjusts to match your roof rack height, so from compact to full-sized pickups, the Yakima Dry Dock is guaranteed to work with your ride.
Yakima DryDock Canoe Carriers are finished with a rust-resistant, matte black powder coat and come with or without a set of crossbars (needed for complete system). Designed to fit any 2” hitch receiver, you can add extra security to your DryDock Hitch Mount Kayak Holder with a Yakima HitchLock (sold separately). Your Yakima DryDock Hitch Mount Kayak & Canoe Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima DryDock Hitch Mount Kayak & Canoe Carrier Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jonathan B (ROCHESTER HILLS, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jun 20, 2016 4:18 AM
Because the hitch's fastening design (nut system instead of tighter tolerance to the receiver box), you have to be careful on bumpy roads. Your two down straps that attach to the bumpers become loose and have to reattach. I had a wide load on top that might have added more torsion to cause a swinging effect to loosen the straps. I might have add additional straps (?attached to the bed?) to prevent twisting. FYI, I am using a Thule bar over my crew cab BECAUSE Yakima does not have a config
- yakima roof rack
- paddleboard racks
- dual kayak roof rack
- kayak loader
- subaru cargo carrier
- subaru roof basket
- subaru roof cargo carrier
- kayak racks for toyota 4runner
- mazda cx7 roof rack
- cargo box for tahoe
- custom chrome panel vehicle accents
- accessories winter driving
- afe exhaust system for 2009 siverado