- Protect your rooftop cargo in any weather with a Yakima DryTop Roof Cargo Bag
- Measures 40”L x 38”W x 18”H and offers up to 16 cubic ft of storage space
- Constructed from weather-resistant, ballistic nylon to protect your gear from sun, rain or snow
- Interior compression straps secure your gear and improve aerodynamics
- Attaches to most roof types—including naked roofs—with adjustable mounting straps
- Anti-skid bottom is padded to keep your vehicle damage-free
- Folds-up easily for convenient storage when not in use
- Each DryTop Bag is sold individually
- Your Yakima DryTop Roof Cargo Bag is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Sufficient elbow room is essential to enjoy a road trip. So skip the cramped cockpit and stow your gear safely up top with a Yakima DryTop Roof Cargo Bag. Durably constructed from heavy-duty ballistic nylon, this all-weather carrier is designed to protect your rooftop cargo from the harsh elements of every season—whether wind, rain, sun or snow.
The Yakima DryTop Cargo Bag quickly installs on most roof types, including your ride’s naked roof, with adjustable mounting straps, offering an impressive 16 cubic ft of storage space. Be prepared for anything Mother Nature throws your way by stashing your stuff inside the Yakima Dry Top Roof Storage Bag, or fold and store neatly away when not in use.
Equipped with a padded, anti-skid bottom and interior compression straps to maintain a low profile, DryTop Roof Cargo Bags protect both your vehicle and your gas mileage. Each DryTop Bag is sold individually and includes a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima DryTop Roof Cargo Bag Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ken L (Bishop, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Camry — Jan 06, 2017 5:25 AM
Really love the cargo bag! Holds a lot of stuff which I needed for my relocation from CA to VT. Had one day of bad weather in 5 days which was rain and discovered the bag leaked as the contents were moderately wet. Good thing for the lifetime warranty which I plan on pursuing.
Reviewed by Mary M (Allison Park, PA) — Oct 21, 2016 4:16 AM
It was a life saver having the extra space to haul our luggage. No problems with it. A couple times we pulled over because the traps were flapping, but it never got loose.
Reviewed by Chris M (VALLEY CENTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Highlander — Apr 06, 2016 1:27 PM
very sturdy when filled. Fits perfectly on our car rooftop. Strong material. Great in all weather. So easy to put on and remove. Only drawback is that it does rub a bit on the car so would be ideal in a frame not touching the roof. We recommend this product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- yakima roof racks & cargo carriers
- jet performance control module
- magnaflow magnaflow series cat-back exhaust system
- rightline gear edge car top carrier
- luggage rack ford
- floor mats for cadillac
- subaru roof basket
- 2012 hyundai santa fe trailer hitch
- luggage racks for dodge journey
- ski racks for jeep liberty
- steering wheel cover
- personalized license plate frames