- Save 30% Use Promo Code Yak30
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Carry your boat with confidence using a secure Yakima EvenKeel Kayak Rack
- Saddle-style rooftop rack is designed for a single kayak
- Patented HullFlex design adapts to your boat for ultimate hull protection
- Built-in universal clamp fits round, square, factory and aerodynamic crossbars
- Includes 4 saddles, 2 plain straps, 2 buckle straps, 2 hooks, bow/stern tie downs & security bolts
- Your Yakima EvenKeel Kayak Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Show the rest of the river you know how to haul when you use an innovative Yakima EvenKeel Kayak Rack. Made with a single boat capacity, this saddle-style rooftop rack is perfect for delivering your personal craft to the water’s edge.
Yakima EvenKeel racks feature universal, built-in clamps to work with most bar types including round, square, factory and aerodynamic crossbars. And using Yakima’s patented HullFlex design, the EvenKeel conforms to the contours of your boat for superior hull security.
The Yakima Even Keel comes with everything you need to complete your rack system, including four saddles, two plain straps, two buckle straps, two hooks, bow/stern tie downs and optional security bolts. Your Yakima EvenKeel Kayak Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima EvenKeel Kayak Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan M (North Wales, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Volkswagen GTI — Oct 08, 2016 5:37 AM
I was impressed with the quality of my Yakima roof rack. The standoffs have thick rubber pads to protect the car and there is a good amount of adjustment in them as well. It feels incredibly solid and I'm not worried about it scratching my roof. At speeds between around 25 and 45 miles per hour I noticed a whistle.
Reviewed by GERRY Q (Troy, ID) — Dec 16, 2015 9:31 AM
This is a great product and received it quickly (ships directly from Yakima), but unfortunately it went to the wrong address and it cost me another $20 to get it to the correct address. I expected the checkout page to give me some shipping options, the next thing I know, it is ordered. I IMMEDIATELY emailed AA to get an address change. The first email from them said they'd take care of it. Then I get an email claiming that they can't change the delivery because I made the request a DAY later.