- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote your two-wheeler the right way – with a Yakima HighRoad Roof Mount Bike Rack
- Versatile design holds bikes with tire sizes ranging from 26” to 29” and up to 3.25” wide
- Compatible with disc brakes, thru axles and non-traditional suspensions
- Secures your cycle without touching the painted surfaces of your bike
- Low-profile, forward shift design retains rear access even carrying a wide range of bike lengths
- Built-in TailWhip Cable Lock to secure your bike to the carrier
- Comes with an integrated TorqueRight knob to secure your bike without stressing the wheel
- Universal fit for factory and most aftermarket crossbars – tool-free installation
- Converts to T-slot mounting with the SmarT-slot Conversion Kit (sold separately)
- Your Yakima HighRoad Roof Mount Bike Rack comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re heading out on your next adventure or just taking a Saturday trip to your favorite trail, the Yakima HighRoad Roof Mount Bike Rack makes sure your bike can safely come along for the ride.
One of the most versatile racks on the market, the Yakima HighRoad accommodates bikes with tire sizes ranging from 26” to 29” and up to 3.25” wide – along with cycles with disc brakes, thru axles and non-traditional suspensions. It also integrates a TorqueRight knob to secure your two-wheeler without stressing the wheel. And thanks to the low-profile, forward shift design, it won’t interfere with access to the rear of your ride even while carrying a wide range of bike lengths.
Only adding to its adaptability, the Yakima HighRoad Bike Rack boasts a universal fit that works with most factory and aftermarket crossbars and can also be converted to T-slot mounting with the SmarT-slot Conversion Kit (sold separately). Your Yakima HighRoad Roof Bike Rack comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima HighRoad Roof Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Louis G (SAGLE, ID) — Jun 02, 2017 8:24 AM
Well built, easy to install. Works with my 27.5 inch wheel mountain bikes. Only complaint is that for this price should include locks to prevent it from being stolen. I hear the locks are of marginal design so I may take my chances.
Reviewed by Alex B (Cicero, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Acura MDX — May 07, 2017 1:57 AM
Great product thus far. Easy setup, however, one component was missing but AutoAnything immediately took care of it and had a replacement sent right away. Bike rack secures my bike (29 inch wheel mountain bike) very well, love this rack!!! Low profile and just a great product overall.