- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy easy overhead hauling with a Yakima JayLow Foldable Kayak Rack
- Allows you to carry one boat in J-Cradle position or two boats in an upright position
- Adjust the upright position with the easy-to-use integrated cam lever
- Integrated ramp makes loading and unloading as simple as possible
- Fully-assembled rack folds flat when not in use
- Tool-free installation on round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars
- Secure your equipment with an SKS locking system (sold separately)
- Rack system includes heavy-duty straps and bow/stern tie-downs
- Your Yakima JayLow Foldable Kayak Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Protect your vessel on your next trek to the water with a Yakima JayLow Foldable Kayak Carrier. Able to haul one kayak in the J-Cradle position or two boats in the upright position, this adaptable rooftop rack even folds flats when not in use for increased aerodynamics.
Intended to make loading and unloading a hassle-free process, the Yakima JayLow features an innovative ramp design that allows you to hit the open water in no time. Yakima JayLow Kayak Carriers are easily installed, without tools, on round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars.
Yakima JayLow Kayak Racks are lockable with the SKS locking system (sold separately), and include heavy-duty straps and bow/stern tie-downs for secure stowing. Your Yakima JayLow Kayak Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima JayLow Foldable Kayak Rack Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carlos R (Yorktown, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — Jun 08, 2017 4:42 AM
Received my Yakima JayLow and locks installed in 10 minutes and was off kayaking in under an hour. Can't beat that..
Reviewed by Sam T (Warsaw, NY) — May 24, 2017 6:14 PM
I bought 2 sets of these kayak racks to haul 2 kayaks on top of my Leer truck cap. They installed easily and seem to hold kayaks securely. So far we've only done a test run , driving different speeds down different types of roads to see if they will work out. Going camping in a couple weeks...... that will be the Real Test !
Reviewed by Darrin M (vineland, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Suburban — Oct 13, 2016 2:58 AM
Mounted to the factory crossbars on my 04 Z71 Suburban. I had to wedge a piece of rubber under one side because my crossbars are like wings (higher in the front and lower in the rear). In order for them to stand up straight. I wasn't that difficult. The racks work great, I bought two sets. Drove three hours at 65 to 70 MPH with no or little noise and no movement at all. Did not use the front and rear tie downs. Easy to install and Autoanythings price was great.
Reviewed by Christopher M (LINDEN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Outback — Aug 11, 2016 6:40 PM
Very easy to install. Super quick install when strapping my multiple kayaks on roof. Used a very high speeds on highway and rack and straps held the kayaks without any issue.
- yakima roof racks & cargo carriers
- arb awning 2500 jeep jk
- car cover wind straps
- carriage works billet grille black
- chevy truck bed caps
- bmw luggage rack
- snowboard rack for mercedes
- escalade roof racks
- ford edge rain guards
- kayak racks for jeep liberty
- cheap chrome pillars
- auto mats & accessories
- suv trunk mat