- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring all your boats along on your next adventure with a Yakima Kayak Stacker
- Designed to accommodate up to 4 whitewater boats
- Non-scratch, vinyl-coated steel posts offer durable strength
- Multipurpose arrow-top hooks make it quick and easy to tie down boats
- Top-quality straps have coated metal buckles to protect your boat and vehicle
- Made for mounting to rack systems with round and square crossbars
- Kayak Stackers are sold as a pair
- Your Yakima Kayak Stacker is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re riding the rapids solo or taking the whole family for a ride, the Yakima Kayak Stacker gets your boats where they need to go. This heavy-duty kayak rack features non-scratch, vinyl-coated steel posts with the strength and durability to carry up to four vessels for multiple seasons of whitewater fun.
The Yakima Stacker’s versatile arrow-top hooks allow for quick and easy tie down using the included premium straps, made with coated metal buckles to protect both your boat and vehicle. The Yakima Kayak Stacker Rack is designed to mount on rack systems with round and square crossbars. Kayak Stackers are sold as a pair and come backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima Kayak Stacker Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thom S (CARROLLTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Avalon — May 13, 2016 5:15 AM
Mounted easily on the rails and secured the kayak well. Very Solid. The only confusing part is remembering how the straps are fed, but after a few more uses that should become automatic. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Austin E (Paw Paw, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Edge — Aug 26, 2015 4:42 AM
Simple and easy design. Quick to lay it down when not in use. Fairly easy for 1 boat. Little difficult to tie down 2 on a Ford Edge because of accessibility from the ground. All in all good looking and gets the job done.
Reviewed by Lauren D (Downingtown, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Infiniti G35 — Jul 28, 2015 6:47 AM
I love this concept. The stackers fit nice on my rhino rack aero roof racks. However, these stackers do not fold down. Each time I am done using them, I have to unscrew the stackers. It isn't a terrible inconvenience. Overall, I really like the kayak stacker. Very sturdy and I have confidence carrying my kayak!
- yakima best prices
- t-load kayak loader
- inno canoe roller review
- kayak rack for a pickup truck
- mercedes benz roof top carrier
- subaru bike roof rack
- volvo car car racks accessories
- tacoma kayak carrier
- subaru outback cargo box
- ski rack for nissan altima
- did all 1984 f 150 come with wood grain interior
- new car size floor mats
- wide angle auto rear view mirrors