- Win the war against limited carrying capacity with the Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket
- Ideal for smaller, narrower rooftops
- Carries a wide variety of gear: up to 3 bikes, 1 bike and a kayak, 1 canoe, 1 bike and the Yakima Big PowderHead, or 2 kayaks and 1 bike
- Your Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket is built tough from weather-resistant steel
- Mounts with ease onto round, square and most factory crossbars
- For 40% more storage, get the extended length Yakima LoadWarrior
- Wind fairing included
- Cargo net, locking bracket and light bracket available separately
- Available in standard length (44" long x 39" wide x 6.5" tall) or extended length (62" long x 39" wide x 6.5" tall)
- Lifetime Warranty
Highways have become battle grounds, so you need to be ready for war when you head out on your road trips and camping excursions. With the Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket as your wingman, you can lock and load a ton of gear on top of your vehicle. It's capable of holding up to 3 bikes at a time, or 2 kayaks and 1 bike, or even 1 bike and a junior ICBM.
The Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket is built like a tank. Heavy-duty steel bars are welded into place, forming the hull of this cargo-carrying beast. The steel is weather treated to withstand any assault by Mother Nature. And, you get a rugged wind fairing that cuts down on wind whistle, so you can motor around with greater stealth.
It doesn't take the brains of Military Intelligence to mount your LoadWarrior. The universal attachment system fits easily onto round, square and most factory crossbars. What's more, Yakima designed your LoadWarrior Cargo Basket for upgrades. You can go big with the extended length basket for over 5 ft. of storage space, and keep your gear secure with the locking bracket and cargo net. Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dan S (waldorf, MD) — Jul 20, 2016 7:54 AM
Shipped quickly, lowest price I found online. Great quality, you can never go wrong with Yakima! You get what you pay for, you can find cheaper baskets but none as sturdy as this one for the price!
Reviewed by Joshua B (WARWICK, RI) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Liberty — Jan 14, 2016 5:04 AM
This thing has met all my needs so far, not an excursion basket, but definitely a great choice for most uses. Big plus is the ability to add the Yakima line of attachments directly to this, big advantage
Reviewed by Michael W F (Davie, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — Dec 08, 2015 9:22 AM
well made,all parts and screws align perfectly.Easy assembly and installation
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/28 - 8/01