- Win the war against limited carrying capacity with the Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket
- Ideal for smaller, narrower rooftops
- Carries a wide variety of gear: up to 3 bikes, 1 bike and a kayak, 1 canoe, 1 bike and the Yakima Big PowderHead, or 2 kayaks and 1 bike
- Your Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket is built tough from weather-resistant steel
- Mounts with ease onto round, square and most factory crossbars
- For 40% more storage, get the extended length Yakima LoadWarrior
- Wind fairing included
- Cargo net, locking bracket and light bracket available separately
- Available in standard length (44" long x 39" wide x 6.5" tall) or extended length (62" long x 39" wide x 6.5" tall)
- Lifetime Warranty
Highways have become battle grounds, so you need to be ready for war when you head out on your road trips and camping excursions. With the Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket as your wingman, you can lock and load a ton of gear on top of your vehicle. It's capable of holding up to 3 bikes at a time, or 2 kayaks and 1 bike, or even 1 bike and a junior ICBM.
The Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket is built like a tank. Heavy-duty steel bars are welded into place, forming the hull of this cargo-carrying beast. The steel is weather treated to withstand any assault by Mother Nature. And, you get a rugged wind fairing that cuts down on wind whistle, so you can motor around with greater stealth.
It doesn't take the brains of Military Intelligence to mount your LoadWarrior. The universal attachment system fits easily onto round, square and most factory crossbars. What's more, Yakima designed your LoadWarrior Cargo Basket for upgrades. You can go big with the extended length basket for over 5 ft. of storage space, and keep your gear secure with the locking bracket and cargo net. Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by nick s (MONTEBELLO, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 02, 2015 8:05 PM
What can I say it looks good and its very help in dividing the bed... Won't go wrong in this product...
Reviewed by Susan W (New Braunfels, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 26, 2014 8:18 AM
I ordered this when we moved our daughter to college 1000 miles away. We were able to get all of our luggage on top and it felt very secure. We did purchase the extender, security locks, and netting. I used straps that I already owned to secure it even more.
Reviewed by Jared R (OVERLAND PARK, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Outback — Jul 05, 2014 4:17 PM
We were able to load this rack with the larger/bulkier items, which freed up quite a bit of space in the cab. On the bottom level alone, we were able to place 2 (large) tents, 2 chairs and 2 inflatable mats while all mostly behind the wind deflector. On top of that we stacked sleeping bags and were nowhere near the weight limit of the rack or the support bars. Large and worth it.
- Rebates: $20 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/07 - 7/09