- Fight for your right to elbow room with the spacious Yakima MegaWarrior Cargo Basket
- The MegaWarrior is Yakima’s biggest cargo basket available—ideal for SUVs and other oversized roofs
- Can carry a dizzying array of gear: up to 4 bikes, 2 bikes and a kayak, 1 canoe, 2 bikes and the Yakima Big PowderHead, or 3 kayaks and 1 bike
- Made to last from weather-resistant steel
- Your Yakima MegaWarrior mounts directly to round, square and most factory crossbars
- Get the optional extension piece for an extra 40% of storage space
- Comes with a Yakima wind fairing
- Cargo net, locking bracket and light bracket available separately
- 52” wide, 48” long, 6 1/2" tall
- Lifetime Warranty
If Genghis Khan could have his pick of cargo baskets to mount on his trusty steed, he wouldn't pass up the Yakima MegaWarrior. This colossal cargo carrier is the biggest and best that Yakima makes, delivering enough space to hold up to 4 bikes, 3 kayaks and a bike, or even a kayak and a mid-sized catapult.
Whether you're storming over rugged badlands or Blitzkrieg-bopping around on a road trip, the Yakima MegaWarrior Cargo Basket provides the sturdiest platform for holding your extra gear. Its no-nonsense construction starts with powerful steel ribs that are welded together. Then, every square inch is weather-treated, spitting in the eye of Mother Nature's fury.
Up-armoring your ride with the Yakima MegaWarrior Cargo Basket is simple. The universal attachment system sinks its claws into round, square or factory crossbars. And, the included wind fairing swats away most wind whistle. You can also upgrade your MegaWarrior with an extension, a cargo net, and a number of brackets for enhanced versatility. Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima MegaWarrior Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John A (CLEVELAND, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 08, 2017 10:10 AM
All in all a good product. I do get some noise w/ this on my 5th gen 4Runner, at 40++ MPH. Haven't taken it on the highway yet, so hope it not too significant at 70 - 75 MPH. Where the basket comes together on the sides (connecting front to back) they come in at a bit of an angle, so there's a low point in the middle of the basket, on the side rails....it's just not exactly level from the very front to the very back. Would be nice if it was just one solid basket, not two pieces.
Reviewed by Gordon T. P (Sorrento, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2017 6:34 PM
The way it's made it is well built use mine for camping gear luggage when I go on vacation use it for work too.
Reviewed by Patrick H (Haymarket, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jul 31, 2016 2:13 PM
Very pleased with the quality and appearance. Installation was easy, you can go cheaper but this was worth the money.
Reviewed by David C (Oceanside, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Element — Jul 23, 2016 2:12 PM
Good afternoon all, I recently did a road trip to go visit my son and realized I really didn't want to use my hitch hauler on my Transit Van. Enter the Yakima Mega Warrior. I got the extension as well. Quality is what you would expect from Yakima, as all of there gear is top notch. Fit perfectly on my Thule Aeroblade rack system. A truly solid person and the customer service from Auto Anything is always perfect.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/27 - 11/29