- Fight for your right to elbow room with the spacious Yakima MegaWarrior Cargo Basket
- The MegaWarrior is Yakima’s biggest cargo basket available—ideal for SUVs and other oversized roofs
- Can carry a dizzying array of gear: up to 4 bikes, 2 bikes and a kayak, 1 canoe, 2 bikes and the Yakima Big PowderHead, or 3 kayaks and 1 bike
- Made to last from weather-resistant steel
- Your Yakima MegaWarrior mounts directly to round, square and most factory crossbars
- Get the optional extension piece for an extra 40% of storage space
- Comes with a Yakima wind fairing
- Cargo net, locking bracket and light bracket available separately
- 52” wide, 48” long, 6 1/2" tall
- Lifetime Warranty
If Genghis Khan could have his pick of cargo baskets to mount on his trusty steed, he wouldn't pass up the Yakima MegaWarrior. This colossal cargo carrier is the biggest and best that Yakima makes, delivering enough space to hold up to 4 bikes, 3 kayaks and a bike, or even a kayak and a mid-sized catapult.
Whether you're storming over rugged badlands or Blitzkrieg-bopping around on a road trip, the Yakima MegaWarrior Cargo Basket provides the sturdiest platform for holding your extra gear. Its no-nonsense construction starts with powerful steel ribs that are welded together. Then, every square inch is weather-treated, spitting in the eye of Mother Nature's fury.
Up-armoring your ride with the Yakima MegaWarrior Cargo Basket is simple. The universal attachment system sinks its claws into round, square or factory crossbars. And, the included wind fairing swats away most wind whistle. You can also upgrade your MegaWarrior with an extension, a cargo net, and a number of brackets for enhanced versatility. Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima MegaWarrior Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary A (Prescott, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Oct 07, 2013 6:55 PM
Arrived relatively quick, without any damage and all necessary parts. It makes a very great addition to my F150, especially for camping. I've only used it once so far, but would purchase it again from Autoanything. Although I feel it was overall pretty expensive Autoanything seem to have a decent price in comparison. It is very easy to put together and install.
Reviewed by Anthony I (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota 4Runner — May 18, 2012 9:59 AM
Im typing from my iphone so please forgive me for any wrong words. My 4runner has a third row so when the boogers are in the back there isnt much cargo space but having the mega warrior mitigated that problem. Its strong and sturdy. I can put almost anything on top of it. The weight limit is the only down fall but thats ok. It looks great on my 4runner and ive already got 2 preople to get it for theirs.
Reviewed by bradley p (Buena Park, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 19, 2012 4:17 PM
makes my new 4runner look awesome. now i can take all kinds of stuff camping or to the beach and i still have room for up to 7 people.
- Rebates: $20 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08