- Fight for your right to elbow room with the spacious Yakima MegaWarrior Cargo Basket
- The MegaWarrior is Yakima’s biggest cargo basket available—ideal for SUVs and other oversized roofs
- Can carry a dizzying array of gear: up to 4 bikes, 2 bikes and a kayak, 1 canoe, 2 bikes and the Yakima Big PowderHead, or 3 kayaks and 1 bike
- Made to last from weather-resistant steel
- Your Yakima MegaWarrior mounts directly to round, square and most factory crossbars
- Get the optional extension piece for an extra 40% of storage space
- Comes with a Yakima wind fairing
- Cargo net, locking bracket and light bracket available separately
- 52” wide, 48” long, 6 1/2" tall
- Lifetime Warranty
If Genghis Khan could have his pick of cargo baskets to mount on his trusty steed, he wouldn't pass up the Yakima MegaWarrior. This colossal cargo carrier is the biggest and best that Yakima makes, delivering enough space to hold up to 4 bikes, 3 kayaks and a bike, or even a kayak and a mid-sized catapult.
Whether you're storming over rugged badlands or Blitzkrieg-bopping around on a road trip, the Yakima MegaWarrior Cargo Basket provides the sturdiest platform for holding your extra gear. Its no-nonsense construction starts with powerful steel ribs that are welded together. Then, every square inch is weather-treated, spitting in the eye of Mother Nature's fury.
Up-armoring your ride with the Yakima MegaWarrior Cargo Basket is simple. The universal attachment system sinks its claws into round, square or factory crossbars. And, the included wind fairing swats away most wind whistle. You can also upgrade your MegaWarrior with an extension, a cargo net, and a number of brackets for enhanced versatility. Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima MegaWarrior Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gordon T. P (Sorrento, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2017 6:34 PM
The way it's made it is well built use mine for camping gear luggage when I go on vacation use it for work too.
Reviewed by Patrick H (Bristow, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 31, 2016 2:13 PM
Very pleased with the quality and appearance. Installation was easy, you can go cheaper but this was worth the money.
Reviewed by David C (Oceanside, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Transit Connect — Jul 23, 2016 2:12 PM
Good afternoon all, I recently did a road trip to go visit my son and realized I really didn't want to use my hitch hauler on my Transit Van. Enter the Yakima Mega Warrior. I got the extension as well. Quality is what you would expect from Yakima, as all of there gear is top notch. Fit perfectly on my Thule Aeroblade rack system. A truly solid person and the customer service from Auto Anything is always perfect.
Reviewed by Cagney P (NORTH AUGUSTA, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 13, 2016 4:19 AM
Easy to put together & install, looks good, and comes in super handy at times.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/24