- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your rooftop boat loading with a Yakima ShowBoat 66 Load Assist Roller
- Roller slides out over the rear of your vehicle (up to 34” from your rear crossbar)
- Adjusts from side-to-side for loading multiple kayaks
- Constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel with brass hardware
- Universal, built-in hardware fits all round, square or factory crossbars
- Ideal companion to your existing kayak or canoe rack
- ShowBoat includes two 66” support bars and a padded end bar to protect your boat
- Your Yakima ShowBoat 66 Load Assist Roller carries a Lifetime Warranty
Skip the painful back strain and load your boats the easy way—with a Yakima ShowBoat 66 Load Assist Roller. This helpful roller slides out over the rear of your ride, up to 34” from your rear crossbar, to support one end of your canoe or kayak while you easily lift and load the other end into your existing carrier.
Constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel with brass hardware, the sturdy Yakima ShowBoat also adjusts from side-to-side to allow for multiple boat loading. The Yakima ShowBoat Load Assist features universal, built-in hardware to work with any round, square or factory crossbars and is compatible with your new or existing roof rack.
Each Yakima Show Boat includes two 66” support bars and a padded end bar to keep your boat damage-free. Your Yakima ShowBoat 66 Load Assist Roller is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima ShowBoat 66 Load Assist Roller Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by GAITHER D (WILMINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Highlander — Jan 06, 2017 2:39 PM
It did not come with printed instructions = Only printed images on the box. That was Ok = It wasn't to hard to figure out = Beside I mounted it under my crossbars = not on top. Being lower it should be e to load / unload my kayak. To me it looks better. I was not able to adjust my racks for a better fit being the 2016 Highlander racks are fixed = not adjustable = A big mistake Toyota made in their design, my mistake for not checking before purchasing the vehicle. I plan to make a youtube