- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Move your spare topside with a Yakima Spare Tire Carrier
- Creates more interior room for valuable or fragile cargo
- Mounts up to a 35” tire to your LoadWarrior or MegaWarrior
- Quick release design allows for easy installation and removal
- Each Yakima Spare Tire Rack is sold separately
- Your Yakima Spare Tire Carrier is backed by a 3-year warranty
Free up valuable cargo space with a Yakima Spare Tire Holder. By moving your bulky spare tire to the top of your ride, this helpful add-on makes more interior space for precious cargo that needs a cozy spot inside. Easy to install or remove. Mounts spares up to 35”. Sold separately. 3-year warranty.
Yakima Spare Tire Carrier Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brendon L (NEWBURY PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Subaru Outback — Sep 08, 2017 3:18 PM
This also fits myt Rola Vortex roof basket, although I had to fiddle with the mounting hardware a bit. It's on solid. I like being able to throw a padlock on too. Nice feature. The entire thing is made of heavy duty steel. The mounting hardware is covered by the tire and inaccessible from underneath. Any would be tire thief would have to steal my entire roof rack. I bought this because a full size spare doesn't fit in the boot of my car.
Reviewed by Scott B (Chino Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Colorado — May 09, 2016 11:58 PM
Lay tire face down and drop the hook down the center hub hole and hook the D ring that's fixed to the lower steel plate. Spin the handle down until it is solid. Can be locked