- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Overhaul your roof’s utility with a Whispbar Base Rack System
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model
- Available in Flush Bar, Through Roof, HD and Rail Bar Systems
- Aerodynamic design contours to your ride’s profile & reduces drag by up to 70%
- Reduced drag lowers wind noise and improves fuel efficiency
- Smartfoot technology eases installation – no extra adapters or clips
- Single Key System (SKS) locks your rack and accessories with one key
- Universal T-Slot is compatible with most Yakima racks and accessories
- Your Whispbar Base Rack System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
During long road trips, a roof rack is your best friend thanks to enlarged interior space. But, during your day-to-day commute, that whistling wind-catcher can be a serious nuisance. So, rid your ride of roof-rack troubles with an aerodynamic Whispbar Base Rack System.
Custom-designed for your specific vehicle, the Whispbar Base Rack installs with ease. Engineered with Smartfoot technology to fit your roof perfectly, you never have to deal with clunky adaptors or unstable clips. Available for a range of roof styles from rail-less to factory raised, each Whispbar System includes everything you need in one kit — no hidden extras needed – just open the box, install the racks, load your gear and go.
Whispbar also includes their legendary Single Key System (SKS) locks, which allow you to conveniently lock and unlock all your racks and accessories with the same key. Your Whispbar Base Rack System is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Whispbar Base Rack System Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian G (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Tribeca — Jan 25, 2015 12:02 PM
The whispbars are quiet as claimed- no wind noise. My only complaint is they are not custom fit to your vehicle as claimed. On my 2013 Subaru Tribeca the roof racks are wider apart at the front vs. the back. The rear bar barely fits between the side bars(should be a 1/2" shorter) and the front bar is not even half inserted into each side clamp, leaving me skeptical about how much weight it can support. When you pay $400 for two cross bars they should come in the correct length.
Reviewed by Donald G (Edwardsville, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Jan 03, 2015 7:09 AM
I ordered the Yakima Whispar crossbars for my wifes new Subaru Crosstrek. They are well made, quiet, easy to install and look good. Hadn't planned to leave them on all the time. They look so good and make very little noise, that we decided to leave them on. Yakima is expensive, and Autoanything was the only place I could find a discount at all. Can't say enough good about Autoanything. I ordered these on a Wednesday and they showed up on Thursday!
Reviewed by Ronald H (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW X5 — Dec 05, 2014 8:36 AM
The whisper bar is a great rail system for vehicles with preexisting side rails. The whisper bar fits securely and flush with the side rails. The bar itself is very well built and has a nice aerodynamic design, very similar to an airplane wing. The bar also comes preassembled and is really easy to put on. I bought the Yakima Fatcat snow clamp to on the whisper bar and it fits great and has a great overall look.
- yakima car carrier
- surf board tailgate strap
- thule 684 terrapin hitch mount box
- thule 867 honda pilot
- subaru roof rack
- subaru roof top carrier
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- volkswagen tiguan roof rack
- dodge ram cai
- kayak rack for jeep wrangler
- pick up truck tunnel covers
- rubber suv floor mats
- air cold intake system