- Rack your rails with the Yakima Whispbar Rail Bar Base Rack System
- Crafted for roofs with raised factory side rails
- The easiest-to-install roof rack on the market
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Whispbar aerodynamic profile reduces drag by up to 70%
- Reduced drag means lower wind noise and higher MPG over traditional base rack systems
- Comes ready to install—no extra adapters or clips to buy
- Single Key System™ (SKS) locks all racks and accessories with one key
- Universal T-Slot fits most Yakima bike, water, snow and cargo racks
- Your Yakima Whispbar Rail Bar Base Rack System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Sure, your vehicle's equipped with those handy roof rails, but without roof bars, you still have to tie down your stuff with twine and bungees. Not only is it unsafe, you end up looking like The Beverly Hillbillies. But, with the Yakima Whispbar Rail Bar Base Rack System, your gear stays secure and your vehicle maintains its sleek, cool style.
The Yakima Whispbar Rail Rack is the easiest-to-install roof base rack on the market. Built just for your specific vehicle, this rack fits right to your factory roof rails perfectly. And no, there aren't any silly adaptors or ill-fitting fit kits to fiddle with. And, since Yakima includes everything you need in one kit, there are no hidden surprises. Just open the box, install your racks, load your gear and hit the road!
Equipped with Yakima's handy Single Key System™ (SKS) locks, your Rail Bar Rack lets you lock and unlock all your racks and accessories with the same key. Plus, Yakima included two keys to get you started. And even better, Yakima backs your Whispbar Rail Bar Base Rack System with a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima Whispbar Rail Bar Base Rack System Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian G (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Tribeca — Jan 25, 2015 12:02 PM
The whispbars are quiet as claimed- no wind noise. My only complaint is they are not custom fit to your vehicle as claimed. On my 2013 Subaru Tribeca the roof racks are wider apart at the front vs. the back. The rear bar barely fits between the side bars(should be a 1/2" shorter) and the front bar is not even half inserted into each side clamp, leaving me skeptical about how much weight it can support. When you pay $400 for two cross bars they should come in the correct length.
Reviewed by Donald G (Edwardsville, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Jan 03, 2015 7:09 AM
I ordered the Yakima Whispar crossbars for my wifes new Subaru Crosstrek. They are well made, quiet, easy to install and look good. Hadn't planned to leave them on all the time. They look so good and make very little noise, that we decided to leave them on. Yakima is expensive, and Autoanything was the only place I could find a discount at all. Can't say enough good about Autoanything. I ordered these on a Wednesday and they showed up on Thursday!
Reviewed by Ronald H (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW X5 — Dec 05, 2014 8:36 AM
The whisper bar is a great rail system for vehicles with preexisting side rails. The whisper bar fits securely and flush with the side rails. The bar itself is very well built and has a nice aerodynamic design, very similar to an airplane wing. The bar also comes preassembled and is really easy to put on. I bought the Yakima Fatcat snow clamp to on the whisper bar and it fits great and has a great overall look.
Yakima Whispbar Rail Bar Base Rack System
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- lowest price yakima
- thule hang two surfboard roof rack
- thule kayak carrier
- thule quest cargo bag 13 cu ft consumer reviews
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- acura car top carriers
- subaru cargo carrier
- roof rack for mazda cx 9
- floor mats for escalade
- jeep hitch cargo carrier
- nerf boards running boards
- rainguards for car windows
- rubber truck liners