- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers are custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Crafted from heavy-duty poly-cotton blend for durability and comfort
- Easy to clean right in your home washer and dryer
- For long life, SeatSavers boast double-stitched reinforced seams
- Coated with a DWR (durable water repellency) agent for complete spill protection
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Includes built-in rear storage pouch to replace covered map pockets
- Put 'em on and take 'em off in just seconds without any tools
- Available for all seats and rows in your vehicle, including 60/40 seat covers
- Your Covercraft SeatSavers Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Save your seats and keep ‘em covered with the ideal first line of defense-Covercraft SeatSavers. Always on duty against the barrage of interior-wrecking enemies, SeatSavers rebuff soda spills, ice cream bombs, ground-up cereal, coffee splashes, pet hair and anything else the road throws at ‘em.
With SeatSavers, your factory seats always stay in pristine condition. Covercraft's special DWR coating repels potential stains while the thick, durable, poly-cotton material takes the abuse. Plus, double-stitched reinforced seams and precision patterns make for a custom-tailored fit.
It takes only seconds to install and remove your SeatSavers. If they get dirty, just take them off, toss ‘em in your home washer and dryer and reinstall. Plus, SeatSavers come in an array of colors to highlight or match any interior. And best yet, your Covercraft SeatSavers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Covercraft recommends that you do not use dark colored SeatSaver Seat Covers on light colored factory seats.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
894 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jon N (MONTGOMERY, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport — May 06, 2017 7:24 PM
Wow, these are incredible. The price and quality is unmatched. These are perfect custom fit covers for the seats. The design is genius and they hold together so well. Installation was easy and instructions were clear. I love how secure they are once installed. They did not miss any bit of detail when constructing these. Perfect and my back seat is going to last forever. The child anchors are still exposed and the middle buckle still works which is amazing.
Reviewed by Todd H (WEST MONROE, LA) Reviewed for a 1998 Lexus LX 470 — May 02, 2017 8:41 PM
My seats on my 1998 LX470 were worn out. Covered with these and look professionally installed. Canvas seems durable and installation was easy. On in 15 minutes by my self with minimal effort. BTW I ordered for the same year Toyota Landcruiser b/c the LX470 was not an option. Fit was spot on!
Reviewed by John A M (Rochester, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Escape — Apr 28, 2017 11:39 AM
Great delivery, back seat fits good. Front seat not so good. Side airbags don't seem to line up with openings, and do not fit a well as the back seat. These covers do wear well, had them on 2003 Escape. The drivers side came apart after 13 years, others are still good. Couldn't ask for anything more.
Reviewed by Christopher G (DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 20, 2017 5:29 AM
Great seat covers and the price was right. It did take a month to get them but they are well made and fit perfect.