- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers are custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Crafted from heavy-duty poly-cotton blend for durability and comfort
- Easy to clean right in your home washer and dryer
- For long life, SeatSavers boast double-stitched reinforced seams
- Coated with a DWR (durable water repellency) agent for complete spill protection
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Includes built-in rear storage pouch to replace covered map pockets
- Put 'em on and take 'em off in just seconds without any tools
- Available for all seats and rows in your vehicle, including 60/40 seat covers
- Your Covercraft SeatSavers Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Save your seats and keep ‘em covered with the ideal first line of defense-Covercraft SeatSavers. Always on duty against the barrage of interior-wrecking enemies, SeatSavers rebuff soda spills, ice cream bombs, ground-up cereal, coffee splashes, pet hair and anything else the road throws at ‘em.
With SeatSavers, your factory seats always stay in pristine condition. Covercraft's special DWR coating repels potential stains while the thick, durable, poly-cotton material takes the abuse. Plus, double-stitched reinforced seams and precision patterns make for a custom-tailored fit.
It takes only seconds to install and remove your SeatSavers. If they get dirty, just take them off, toss ‘em in your home washer and dryer and reinstall. Plus, SeatSavers come in an array of colors to highlight or match any interior. And best yet, your Covercraft SeatSavers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Covercraft recommends that you do not use dark colored SeatSaver Seat Covers on light colored factory seats.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
855 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Damian G (Lafayette, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 29, 2016 7:35 AM
These are nice seat covers. I only got the ones for the back 60/40 split bench seat in a 2016 Tacoma, so I don't know how the front seat covers are, but these fit well. They have a couple of openings that didn't line up with any feature of my truck, but they still fit and allowed for opening the cargo area and laying down seat backs.
Reviewed by s (Delray Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jul 25, 2016 7:06 AM
Very good seat cover. Just put them on a few days ago but looks like they will protect my seats for many years. Durable construction.
Reviewed by Douglas G (DELAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Suburban — Jul 17, 2016 5:48 PM
I have bought these seatcovers many times since I first purchased my car, and from different suppliers. They are great and I really like them. The only problem is that the covers for the armrests don't fit. They never have, and it's no different this time. They are too small and you can't get them to fit and it's very frustrating. Can you help me? Thanx.
Reviewed by David J (Lakeland, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 14, 2016 1:33 PM
I like these covers for the second row. I don't have a third row. Easy to install and easy to clean. Don't have to worry about my dog scarring and leaving hair on the seat. I just brush them off.
- covercraft seat covers vehicle
- coverking ballistic seat covers
- aries seat covers
- canvas seat covers for trucks
- sheep skin seat covers
- toyota car seat covers
- camo jeep seat covers
- camo seat covers for ford f150
- dodge ram seat covers
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee seat covers
- luggage carriers for suv
- automotive gauges
- best radar detector