Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers are custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Crafted from heavy-duty poly-cotton blend for durability and comfort
- Easy to clean right in your home washer and dryer
- For long life, SeatSavers boast double-stitched reinforced seams
- Coated with a DWR (durable water repellency) agent for complete spill protection
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Includes built-in rear storage pouch to replace covered map pockets
- Put 'em on and take 'em off in just seconds without any tools
- Available for all seats and rows in your vehicle, including 60/40 seat covers
- Your Covercraft SeatSavers Seat Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty
Save your seats and keep ‘em covered with the ideal first line of defense-Covercraft SeatSavers. Always on duty against the barrage of interior-wrecking enemies, SeatSavers rebuff soda spills, ice cream bombs, ground-up cereal, coffee splashes, pet hair and anything else the road throws at ‘em.
With SeatSavers, your factory seats always stay in pristine condition. Covercraft's special DWR coating repels potential stains while the thick, durable, poly-cotton material takes the abuse. Plus, double-stitched reinforced seams and precision patterns make for a custom-tailored fit.
It takes only seconds to install and remove your SeatSavers. If they get dirty, just take them off, toss ‘em in your home washer and dryer and reinstall. Plus, SeatSavers come in an array of colors to highlight or match any interior. And best yet, your Covercraft SeatSavers are backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Covercraft recommends that you do not use dark colored SeatSaver Seat Covers on light colored factory seats.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
786 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Octavio B (Benton, KS) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 04, 2014 3:41 AM
I bought themfor my Toyota Tundra 2008 I really like them so I' bottom for my 2008 Toyota Tacoma so are you recommending to my familyin and friends
Reviewed by Daniel K (Newton, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Dec 03, 2014 12:11 PM
These covers are good quality however I feel they are overpriced. The fit and form are loose. They needed to be soaked in salt water for a 1/2 hour and then washed to set the dye in the fabric. The center console covers did not fit at all. It's as if they were made for some other model. So now I have to send pictures back and try to get the issue resolved. What a pain in the butt. Not worth the price.
Reviewed by Rick L (Gillette, WY) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-350 — Nov 19, 2014 8:18 AM
The covers fit great and are very well made. Installation is very easy and the covers wash very well. I think you will wear out the truck before the seat covers!
- cover craft seat covers
- coverking ballistic seat covers
- aries seat covers
- caltrend dura-plus seat covers
- camo jeep seat covers
- sheep skin seat covers
- vw seat covers
- toyota sienna seat covers
- camo seat covers for ford f150
- ford escape floor mats
- luggage rack for suv
- performance tuners
- pickup truck bed liners