- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Canine Covers Semi-Custom Canvas Rear Seat Protectors come in 11 sizes to fit a wide variety of vehicles
- Stops pet hair, claw marks and "accidents" from wrecking your vehicle's interior
- Canine Covers feature a quilted layer for the ultimate in pet traveling comfort
- Guarded by a water-repellant top layer and bottom nylon lining
- Canine Covers Seat Protectors boast a drill weave that's textured for sound pet footing
- Semi-custom fit accounts for most vehicle's shoulder straps, buckle openings and other seat parts
- Ties securely around your headrests for a sure fit
- Incorporates a non-slip base to keep your Canine Cover in place
- Machine-washable dog car seat cover makes for easy care and a fresh bed for your dog
- Breathable fabric layers provide optimum traveling temperature for your best friend
- Available in 8 universal colors: Charcoal Black, Grey, Misty Grey, Navy Blue, Tan, Taupe, Wet Sand and Black
- Your Canine Covers Semi-Custom Rear Seat Protectors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Get the universal way to safeguard your interior from pet damage. Canine Covers Semi-Custom Rear Canvas Seat Protectors come in 11 sizes and shapes, with one that's bound to fit your vehicle. They accommodate most shoulder belts and buckle openings.
You gain in interior protection while your dog gets riding comfort. Canine Covers Dog Car Seat Covers boast a quilted layer for softness along with a textured top for Fido's footing. For protection, these pet seat covers also boast water-repellent surfaces, a nylon lining and slip-free material that keeps the cover in place.
Available in 8 interior-complementing colors, Canine Covers are easy to wash and always on duty against hair, claw marks and "accidents". Plus, your Canine Covers Semi-Custom Rear Seat Protector comes with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Canine Covers Semi-Custom Canvas Covers Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by william g (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Nov 25, 2016 9:05 AM
What a huge improvement over the generic "one-size-fits-all" covers. Excellent fit and seat coverage.Heavy duty construction. I can tell this will last a while!Non-slip surface is a real bonus.
Reviewed by Troy H (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Sienna — Aug 16, 2016 1:53 PM
If they only supplied a method to tuck in the front bottom, it would be 5 stars. I used several small bungees to make do.
Reviewed by Robert P (Waxhaw, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 BMW X3 — Mar 03, 2016 8:23 AM
I had purchased the canine covers for my 2013 GX430 Lexus and absolutely love the product in terms of looks, ease of installation and workmanship. Based on the Lexus' covers I ordered what I thought was the same product for X3BMW. However, I was surprised to learn that the way the cover attaches to the seat backs has changed. The new design is harder to install and does a poor job of fitting which is a function of the way in which they attach themselves to the rear seat. Also, unlike the Lexus' covers, the new cover deny's you access to the rear seat belts which is a major draw back which means the BMW stays home when there is a 3rd rider.
Reviewed by Scott T (MOORE, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jan 29, 2016 9:08 PM
A very good quality seat cover. Would've gave it five stars across-the-board but, they advertise a 60/40 split on the bench seat and it's a single cover across the seat.
Reviewed by Lisa V (NEW BERN, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Impala — Dec 28, 2015 5:58 PM
I purchased the semi-custom cover along with the rear seat back cover for my son's car and the fit is excellent - very pleased. It's pricey but worth it - his car is impossible to fit with most available covers. If the Velcro around the headrests starts to slip from the weight of the dogs, I'll sew them to secure but it's not been an issue. The fabric is stout and there's no slipping of the cover (or the dogs).