- Save 15% Use Promo Code SADDLE15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Airbag Safe Seat Covers
– Lowback Bucket Seats
– Highback Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
- Protect your upholstery from getting trashed by the likes of muddy pants and fumbled Big Gulps with Saddleman Camo Neoprene Seat Covers
- Custom sized for your year, make and model vehicle
- Camo patterns are precision cut for a snug fit over your vehicle's seats
- Crafted from sturdy, nylon-bonded neoprene with a hunt-ready camouflage pattern
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Simple to install with no tools needed
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Saddleman Camo Neoprene Seat Covers come with a 1-year warranty
How is a day in the office the same as a day out fishing? You can end up spoiling your upholstery during the drive home from both outings—both toppled coffee and mud-caked waders spell doom for your cockpit. But, with Saddleman Camo Neoprene Seat Covers, you're protected against the wear and tear of commutes and weekend adventures alike.
Whether you're sopping wet or covered in filth, Saddleman Neoprene Seat Covers are designed to shield your fabric from any assault. They're made from wetsuit-grade neoprene, so they're as waterproof as the duck you just set your sights on. Plus, these camouflage neoprene seat covers are specially treated to survive blistering UV rays and padded to make your drive more enjoyable.
Forget about those loosey-goosey universal seat sacks they're hawking down at the parts house. Saddleman Camo Seat Covers are completely tailor made in the U.S. of A. for a flawless fit and an easy no-tool install. Best of all, Saddleman backs your Neoprene Camouflage Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty.
- To ensure a cohesive look, order all seat cover rows at once. Due to slight differences in fabric rolls, patterns and colors may not match if ordered at various times.
Saddleman Camo Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Laird P (LILLINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jun 26, 2015 5:23 PM
First of all, kudos to Autoanything. Excellent service. I find the quality very good. The only negative is in the front bucket seat covers there is a slight opening space on the outside edge down where the back meets the seat section. This allows for debris to slide up under the seat. Instructions for the front, did not match the seats and there were no instructions for the back. I was shipped a whole extra bucket seat cover. Wonder why. Lots more to say to aid someone but no space.
Reviewed by Charles P (SAYLORSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Jun 15, 2015 4:53 PM
I used nylon wire ties instead of the "S" clips to secure the elastic installation straps to improve the tightness of the covers to the seat contours. Overall a reasonable fit. The head rest covers could fit betters so the lower elastic bands are completely hidden.
Reviewed by James A (COATESVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — May 11, 2015 2:50 AM
The seats fit my 2009 gmc 1500 pretty well but off gases for weeks. I mean these things stunk. Wish it would of washed them before I put them on.
- saddleman seat covers review
- camo truck seat cover
- saddleman microsuede seat covers
- saddleman saddle blanket seat cover
- car seat covers toyota
- camo jeep seat covers
- wet okole jeep seat covers
- toyota tacoma leather seat covers
- ford f150 seat covers camo
- hummer h3 seat covers
- lo side tool boxes
- how much do bull bars cost
- top rated bike carriers