Saddleman Ultra Guard Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers
- Ships Between 4/03 - 4/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Airbag Safe Seat Covers
– Lowback Bucket Seats
– Highback Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
- Safeguard your seats from spills, stains and more with Saddleman Ultra Guard Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers
- Cut to order using precision patterns for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Made from thick sheets of premium canvas for the ideal blend of extreme durability and comfort
- Available in first, second and third row seats for total coverage (depending on vehicle)
- Choose from several sleek shades
- Machine washable for fast cleanups
- Easy to install with no tools needed
- Made with pride in the USA
- Available exclusively at AutoAnything
- Your Saddleman Ultra Guard Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Fender benders, floods and felled trees—car insurance is there to help when calamity strikes. But what about life's little mishaps? When spilled Slurpees, burrito bombs and crud-caked clothes wreck your interior, you're on your own. You don't have to be, though. Get serious supplemental coverage with Saddleman Ultra Guard Ballistic Seat Covers.
Available only at AutoAnything, Saddleman Ultra Guard Ballistic Seat Covers are constructed from weapons-grade canvas to fend off just about any assault on your upholstery. Like sliding a ballistic shield over your seats, the sturdy fabric repels even the toughest dirt and stain attacks. What's more, they clean up quickly with a quick pass through the washing machine. And, these durable canvas car seat covers are available in a variety of tones to match your interior look.
Forget about saggy, baggy universal seat covers— Saddleman heavy-duty canvas seat covers are tailor made for a flawless fit. Cut from precise patterns, Saddleman Ultra Guard Ballistic Seat Covers hug every contour, leave all seat accessories exposed and provide maximum stain-fighting action from the tip of your headrest down to the underbelly of your cushion. Plus, they're a breeze to install, are made with pride in the USA and come with a 1-year warranty.
- To ensure a cohesive look, order all seat cover rows at once. Due to slight differences in fabric rolls, patterns and colors may not match if ordered at various times
Saddleman Ultra Guard Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wallace D (MENOMONIE, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 19, 2015 4:35 AM
The front row was easy to put on. The second row was a little harder but well worth it. The seat covers fit well and look great.
Reviewed by Susan H (Mount Wolf, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jan 29, 2015 7:00 PM
My boyfriend is enjoying the seat covers that he received for Christmas. The fit is perfect and is great for having our dog. They are very easy to keep clean and comfortable.
Reviewed by CURTISS C (Frisco, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Sep 11, 2014 8:22 PM
Overall fit of seat covers is good, however attachment method could have been better. Seats cover bottoms are attached to seat frame with elastic straps using s-hooks, however the s-hooks are not included and I had to purchase separately. I have had other covers on the same truck which used a long strap underneath the seat to tie the front and rear seat bottom together, far superior. Ballistic material is quite thin. Not sure about durability but time will tell.
Reviewed by Tammy B (JEFFERSON, PA) — Aug 29, 2014 4:31 AM
If they fit like the picture that would be great. Covers are so tight they don't tuck down between upper and lower seat, can't sit back all the way and slide forward...uncomfortable.
Reviewed by Syd K (Kasilof, AK) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Aug 26, 2014 9:01 PM
These seat covers seem to be tough and durable but... 1) They do not fit well. 2) The included directions are not for this type of seat cover - they send small "S" type hooks but they will not work with the elastic bands on the bottom of the covers. The directions are for a totally different attachment method. I ended up using short lengths of cord to run between the elastic bands. 3) The center console cover did not work, nor did the back of the rear bench. I finally gave up on those.
- saddleman seats
- saddleman camo neoprene seat covers
- saddleman saddleblanket seat covers
- neoprene seat covers by saddleman
- hyundai leather seat covers
- bmw car seat covers for dogs
- buick seat covers
- camo seat covers for dodge ram 2500
- chevy seat covers silverado
- seat covers for gmc terrain
- custom billet grilles
- air flow intake
- roof rack cargo box