- Ships Between 7/08 - 7/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fight back against stains and conquer your storage needs with Coverking Tactical Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers
- Tailor made for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Constructed from Coverking’s exclusive Cordura Ballistic fabric for Marine-grade thickness and durability
- Treated to stand up against UV rays, mildew and rot
- Decked out with a MOLLE system to organize your on-the-go gear
- Comes with one group of six interchangeable pouches to hold sockets, safety equipment and snacks on either seat
- Black, Gray and Tan color options
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Coverking backs your Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty
There's an oath we all take when we sit behind the wheel of a new auto: we swear to protect her from all enemies, foreign and domestic, who would seek to stain her upholstery, gunk up her headrests, or clutter her glove compartment. If you're serious about preserving the sanctity of your ride's cockpit from harm and maintaining a well-organized interior, enlist the help of Coverking Tactical Seat Covers.
Custom made in the U.S.A. for a flawless fit, your Tactical Seat Covers pull double-duty. First, their Cordura Ballistic fabric has enough backbone to block almost any incoming danger—soda bombs, barbwire belts, and kamikaze French fries. Second, each Tactical Seat Cover has a MOLLE system built into the back that comes with one set of six interchangeable pouches that you can mount on either seat. From tire pressure gauges and screwdrivers to first aid supplies and c-rations, these multi-sized pouches keep all your gear in order and are easy to remove, rearrange, and replace.
Best yet, Coverking Tactical Seat Covers are available in your choice of three tactical colors, Black, Gray and Tan. Plus, the fabric is specially conditioned to ward off UV damage, mildew and rot. Better still, Coverking covers your Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
- Available for front seats only
Coverking Tactical Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tommy T (Bossier City, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Saturday at 11:06 AM
The covers fit fairly well, but leave parts of the seat bottom exposed at the rear corners. The seat back cover for the driver's seat has an extra hole in the side of it that matches absolutely nothing on the seat! It will protect most of the seat; but, I'll probably try a different brand next time.
Reviewed by PAUL S (CAMAS, WA) — May 16, 2015 11:37 AM
NOT AS TIGHT OF A FIT AS I WOULD HAVE LIKED IT TO HAVE. THE 2 BIGGER BAG I DIDN'T LIKE (BIGGEST ONE FITS ON IT'S SIDE & THE OTHER THE STRAPS ARE TO WIDE). THE ARMREST COVERS ARE LOOSE.
Reviewed by Frank S (Seatac, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Apr 17, 2015 12:20 PM
passenger seat fit OK but doesn't look like picture, has a loose look. material quality good +, should do good job protecting OEM covers. Drivers seat, poor fit. The vertical seams on the seat back are off 1/2 ", so this adds to the poor fit appearance. 2 Velcro straps below armrest do not connect,(1")gap between the 2 ends. Airbag seam on OEM seat is 11", only 7"opening on cover. Danger?. Poor fit on seat side adjustment lever area. over priced
Reviewed by Megan C (BRIGHTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Apr 11, 2015 9:14 PM
Not as tough as I thought they were going to be. I knew the fit was going to be loose, but the term loose is definitely an understatement. My seats won't stay locked in the down position because there's too much fabric. Poor quality as well. Stitching came out of one of the back rows of the driver side. Would not order this again.
Reviewed by James M (PARKER, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 11, 2015 8:25 PM
Product came as specified. These seat covers rock! Bought them to protect the leather from hunting and dog damage plus the molle/pouches work great for storage. The fit is great,but front seats ate tough with power seats. Highly recommended!
- buy coverking seat covers
- coverking leather seat covers
- molle gear seat covers
- velour car seat covers
- volvo seat covers leather
- gmc car seat covers
- jeep seat covers for dogs
- 2007 jeep liberty floor mats
- ford raptor seat covers
- toyota tundra camo seat covers
- best five bike hitch rack
- discount dash covers
- rain guard for cars windows