- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fight back against stains and conquer your storage needs with Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers
- Tailor made for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Constructed from Coverking’s exclusive 1680 Denier Cordura Ballistic fabric for Marine-grade thickness and durability
- Treated to stand up against UV rays, mildew and rot
- Decked out with integrated MOLLE storage on seat backs, plus includes a set of 6 storage pouches per row to organize your on-the-go gear
- Comes with one group of six interchangeable pouches to hold sockets, safety equipment and snacks on either seat
- Black, Charcoal and Tan color options
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Each coverking custom seat cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Coverking backs your Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty
There's an oath we all take when we sit behind the wheel of a new auto: we swear to protect her from all enemies, foreign and domestic, who would seek to stain her upholstery, gunk up her headrests, or clutter her glove compartment. If you're serious about preserving the sanctity of your ride's cockpit from harm and maintaining a well-organized interior, enlist the help of Coverking Tactical Seat Covers.
Custom made in the U.S.A. for a flawless fit, your Tactical Seat Covers pull double-duty. First, their Cordura Ballistic fabric has enough backbone to block almost any incoming danger—soda bombs, barbwire belts, and kamikaze French fries. Second, each Tactical Seat Cover has a MOLLE system built into the seat backs that comes with one set of six interchangeable pouches that you can mount on either seat. From tire pressure gauges and screwdrivers to first aid supplies and c-rations, these multi-sized pouches keep all your gear in order and are easy to remove, rearrange, and replace.
Best yet, Coverking Tactical Seat Covers are available in your choice of three tactical colors, Black, Charcoal and Tan. Plus, the fabric is specially conditioned to ward off UV damage, mildew and rot. Better still, Coverking covers your Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Available for front seats only
Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
132 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Abraham C (MIAMI, FL) — Jan 09, 2018 8:08 PM
Needed some quality covers to protect my new cars seats. Solid craftsmanship, very easy install. Especially with cover kings tutorial videos. Molle attachments actually very solid. Doesn't feel cheap at all.
Reviewed by Tracy S (Perry, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Dec 30, 2017 4:44 PM
Overall, I like these seat covers. However, the instructions did not include how to install the cover for the middle seat/console. Additionally, the fit, particularly on the head rests, was not as form fitting as I would have expected for this price point. I have yet to drive the vehicle with the seat covers on, but I already have some concerns about ventilation once warm weather returns.
Reviewed by Michael B (LAKEWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 28, 2017 11:32 AM
Nice seat covers! If youre familiar with balistic nylon, you will note that these are thinner and could be thicker. With that said they are seat covers, not a bag going on deployment or to a job site! On a 2nd gen Tacoma the install wasnt terrible but still was a pain in a**. Fit is good, they break in and fit better! The headrest fit is my only complaint, and its not a big one, just didnt expect the velcro seam at the bottom to stick down, I thought it would overlap and fit tight. Good Covers!
Reviewed by David K (Mc Comb, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 23, 2017 7:45 AM
Durable and practical. Thought the charcoal color would be darker. Its more of a shinny gray.