- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Available in black, blue and red to accent your interior
- Proudly made in the USA
- Made of high–quality nylon–bonded neoprene—the same stuff found in high–end wetsuits
- Ultra–soft foam adds the ultimate in comfort
- Reinforced seams ensure that your seat covers last for many trips to the beach
- UV treated so your seat covers won’t fade in the harsh sun
- 5–year warranty
Enjoy bright styling and snug, water resistant seat protection with CalTrend Hawaiian NeoSupreme Seat Covers. Custom made with CalTrend's exclusive neoprene material, these covers fit tightly like a wetsuit, deliver righteous comfort and guard your interior from snack–tsunamis.
Like a vacation that never ends, CalTrend Hawaiian NeoSupreme Seat Covers are built to last, won't fade over time and protect your interior from wear and tear. Reinforced edges deliver years a split–free fitment and are sure to last for the long haul.
Each seat cover includes headrest and armrest covers and map pockets, keeping all of the utility of your seats. And if that's not enough, your CalTrend Hawaiian NeoSupreme Seat Covers are backed by a 5–year warranty.
CalTrend Hawaiian NeoSupreme Seat Covers Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Debbie H (Baytown, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Rogue — Aug 11, 2016 5:18 PM
I love these seat covers. I purchased a set in 2009 for my Nissan Cube. They help up perfectly so I ordered a new set for my new Nissan Rogue. Very happy. Definitely worth the money if you don't have leather and/or if you have kids!!
Reviewed by David H (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Tucson — May 18, 2016 8:20 PM
My wife loves them! I got them for her as a gift. I was afraid of installation problems, but was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was. Took about 45 minutes to install. the hardest part was fishing the tie down straps under the seats. I wish that they did not have the cutouts on the side of the seat backs, but we can live with that. The side tie does interfere with the reclining lever, if it were only move 3 inches forward there would have been clear. My wife wants the back seat cover
Reviewed by Dana K (WILDOMAR, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Smart Fortwo — Apr 10, 2016 9:06 PM
I like them. But 2 areas need improvement. Both seats,front outside corners should fit more snuggly. And sides where airbags are very loose. I will have to modify to fit better and look better.
- caltrend neoprene seat covers
- faux leather bench seat covers
- cal trend dura-plus seat covers
- neoprene seat covers ford black and charcoal
- subaru seatcovers
- wet okole seat covers jeep
- bmw back seat dog cover
- f250 camo seat covers
- mitsubishi outlander accesories
- seat covers for dodge ram 1500
- towing hitch
- led fog lights
- best bike racks