- Ships Between 9/10 - 9/14
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Your rig is ready to get sporty with the CalTrend SportsTex Poly-Cotton Seat Covers
- Custom fit for your vehicle with a clean look
- Ideal for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Reinforced seams and UV/abrasion treated for long-time use
- Resistant to wear and tear thanks to breathability and compression resistance
- Easy installation and easy maintenance
- Stylish and comfortable with the combination of durable pure cotton and easy cleaning polyester
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your CalTrend SportsTex Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Let your truck, Jeep or SUV do what it was intended to do – get dirty. But, you don't have to worry about dirtying your rig's interior. SportsTex seat covers from CalTrend are created from a breathable, compression-resistant mesh material, allowing for easy cleaning and long wear. Already UV-treated and constructed with reinforced seams, the only thing you have to question with these polyester seat covers is what adventure you're gonna take them on next.
You'll be hitting the trails faster than you can say “breathable seat cover" thanks to CalTrend's easy-to-install design. They're custom fit and protect your original seats from whatever you and your passengers drag in. No matter if you're the outdoorsy type, a frequent shuttler of kids and pets or a combination of the two—these canvas seat covers are exactly what you need to extend the lifetime and enhance the look of your vehicle.
Each package is comprised of a full row of seat covers (front or rear). For a finished look, headrest and armrest covers are included with your set of Cal Trend seat covers. Your CalTrend SportsTex Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are made in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty.
CalTrend SportsTex Poly-Cotton Seat Covers Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Henry R (Hamburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jul 25, 2015 11:27 AM
The seat covers fit very nicely. The backs and headrest pieces were easy to install. The lower piece goes on nicely except the straps are very hard to attach underneath. Trying to fit the buckle pieces between the seats is tough, be prepared for some frustration. I would suggest wearing some hand protection while working under the seat as some vehicles have sharp metal edges on their seat frames, yes I got a few cuts and you don't want to get blood all over your new seat covers.
Reviewed by Fee H (SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA) — Apr 01, 2015 10:41 AM
Worst buy of my life! Installation instructions are for Velcro closures not the straps that are on the covers. Got company to email newer ones which I defy anyone to understand. Now we have seat covers that come off on a daily basis that cost $184.00!!!!!!!!! HATE THEM AND THIS WHOLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!
Reviewed by Paul G (Athens, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Mar 19, 2015 8:57 AM
This is my 3rd set of seat covers from Caltrend. I have a set for my 1998 GMC JIMMY and my 1998 Ford Expedition (I cant believe not leater). The quality has gone downhill substantially. These are for my Ford f150 Lariat (1998) and they do not fit snug, they sag, bow and crease. They are not even close to the pictures. There is no outside black, but rather each cover seems to be made from remnants and not cut accurately. For covers that are MADE TO ORDER Specific vehicles, these look horrible.
- neoprene seat covers cal
- caltrend neosupreme seat covers
- can't believe it's not leather seat covers
- eurosport seat covers
- leather seat covers toyota
- bmw pet seat covers
- toyota seat covers
- sonata floor mats
- 2012 ford f350 seat covers
- camo seat covers toyota tacoma
- mats for cargo area of cars
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- custom floor mats for pickups