- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Your rig is ready to get sporty with the CalTrend SportsTex Poly-Cotton Seat Covers
- Custom fit for your vehicle with a clean look
- Ideal for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Reinforced seams and UV/abrasion treated for long-time use
- Resistant to wear and tear thanks to breathability and compression resistance
- Easy installation and easy maintenance
- Stylish and comfortable with the combination of durable pure cotton and easy cleaning polyester
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your CalTrend SportsTex Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Let your truck, Jeep or SUV do what it was intended to do – get dirty. But, you don't have to worry about dirtying your rig's interior. SportsTex seat covers from CalTrend are created from a breathable, compression-resistant mesh material, allowing for easy cleaning and long wear. Already UV-treated and constructed with reinforced seams, the only thing you have to question with these polyester seat covers is what adventure you're gonna take them on next.
You'll be hitting the trails faster than you can say “breathable seat cover" thanks to CalTrend's easy-to-install design. They're custom fit and protect your original seats from whatever you and your passengers drag in. No matter if you're the outdoorsy type, a frequent shuttler of kids and pets or a combination of the two—these canvas seat covers are exactly what you need to extend the lifetime and enhance the look of your vehicle.
Each package is comprised of a full row of seat covers (front or rear). For a finished look, headrest and armrest covers are included with your set of Cal Trend seat covers. Your CalTrend SportsTex Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are made in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty.
CalTrend SportsTex Poly-Cotton Seat Covers Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Evan P (RENO, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 23, 2016 4:12 PM
I absolutely love these seat covers! They look great and arrived quickly. The only downside was the installation. The front two seats were difficult, but I was able to install the covers myself. The rear bench seat was another story. I was unable to fit my arm behind the rear seat to guide the seat cover straps. Luckily, my wife's arms fit and together we were able to install. Overall, extremely pleased with my purchase.
Reviewed by Henry R (Hamburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jul 25, 2015 11:27 AM
The seat covers fit very nicely. The backs and headrest pieces were easy to install. The lower piece goes on nicely except the straps are very hard to attach underneath. Trying to fit the buckle pieces between the seats is tough, be prepared for some frustration. I would suggest wearing some hand protection while working under the seat as some vehicles have sharp metal edges on their seat frames, yes I got a few cuts and you don't want to get blood all over your new seat covers.
- caltrend seat covers
- cal trends tweed seat covers
- custom fit seat covers reviews
- i can't believe its not leather seat covers
- jeep seat covers camo
- gmc car seat covers
- bmw dog seat cover
- gmc sierra seat covers canada
- highlander seat covers
- silverado leather seat covers
- window wind deflectors
- side mirrors for trucks
- car license plate frames