CalTrend SportsTex Poly-Cotton Seat Covers
- Ships Between 2/04 - 2/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Your rig is ready to get sporty with the CalTrend SportsTex Poly-Cotton Seat Covers
- Custom fit for your vehicle with a clean look
- Ideal for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Reinforced seams and UV/abrasion treated for long-time use
- Resistant to wear and tear thanks to breathability and compression resistance
- Easy installation and easy maintenance
- Stylish and comfortable with the combination of durable pure cotton and easy cleaning polyester
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your CalTrend SportsTex Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Let your truck, Jeep or SUV do what it was intended to do – get dirty. But, you don't have to worry about dirtying your rig's interior. SportsTex seat covers from CalTrend are created from a breathable, compression-resistant mesh material, allowing for easy cleaning and long wear. Already UV-treated and constructed with reinforced seams, the only thing you have to question with these polyester seat covers is what adventure you're gonna take them on next.
You'll be hitting the trails faster than you can say “breathable seat cover" thanks to CalTrend's easy-to-install design. They're custom fit and protect your original seats from whatever you and your passengers drag in. No matter if you're the outdoorsy type, a frequent shuttler of kids and pets or a combination of the two—these canvas seat covers are exactly what you need to extend the lifetime and enhance the look of your vehicle.
Each package is comprised of a full row of seat covers (front or rear). For a finished look, headrest and armrest covers are included with your set of Cal Trend seat covers. Your CalTrend SportsTex Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are made in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty.
CalTrend SportsTex Poly-Cotton Seat Covers Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Landon H (PIPESTONE, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 29, 2014 10:42 AM
The only thing I don't like is the fiting of the center bucket seat in the back. No matter how I a just it it won't stay centered. Otherwise good product.
Reviewed by Raul B (Converse, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Nov 19, 2014 8:12 PM
Cal trend seat covers fit so well and give my car a much nicer look. They fit so snug and tight that the seat cover does not come undone.
Reviewed by Thomas H (Midland, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Frontier — Sep 09, 2014 2:28 AM
The seat covers were form-fitting and the color blends well with the overall interior color. The rear 60-40 bottom seat cover was the hardest to install, due to the seat belt opening being stitched closed, making it impossible to allow the shoulder belt to feed through the opening in the seat cover. Rear headrest covers do not fit well.
Reviewed by Harold G (Calabash, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Civic — Aug 08, 2014 2:38 PM
Overall fit and looks is outstanding. The material has a rough feel to it that is annoying when not wearing long pants. My hands were sore after installing covers which were a breeze to install. Would i install in another car (no) in a jeep or truck. (yes)
- neoprene seat covers cal
- caltrend neosupreme seat covers
- can't believe it's not leather seat covers
- eurosport seat covers
- leather seat covers toyota
- bmw pet seat covers
- toyota seat covers
- sonata floor mats
- 2012 ford f350 seat covers
- camo seat covers toyota tacoma
- mats for cargo area of cars
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- custom floor mats for pickups