Coverking Hawaiian Neoprene Seat Covers
- Ships Between 3/17 - 3/19
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hang loose with Hawaiian print seat covers!
- Coverking Hawaiian Neoprene Seat Covers are made to order to ensure a custom-fit for your vehicle
- Crafted from neoprene fabric and treated to resist UV damage, stains, mildew and rotting
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install with no tools necessary
- Easy to clean – just spot clean and air dry
- Available in vibrant Hawaiian prints
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Neoprene Hawaiian Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Cowabunga, dude! The Coverking Neoprene Hawaiian Seat Covers look awesome in any true or wannabe beach-mobile. With the same comfort and durability as your wetsuit, your seats instantly become water resistant and ultra-cushiony. Treated to resist UV damage, stains, mildew and rot, your Hawaiian seat covers can also be spot cleaned and left to air dry.
The precision fit of Coverking Hawaiian Seat covers is so exact that it rivals even your vehicle's factory upholstery. Plus, each seat includes Coverking covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). The precise fit means you can put away your tools – because these seat covers are a walk on the beach to install! If, for some reason, your Coverking neoprene seat covers aren't perfectly beach-ready, they're backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Hawaiian Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paige R (Arlington, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Accord — May 16, 2014 1:58 PM
What I got wasn't tailored for my car, which was a major selling point considering the price tag. The headrest covers are an awkward fit with the straps too bulky and don't fit flat. The bottom seat covers have a 'bubble' in the fabric on the outside of the seat and move around even though they're strapped into place. The back cover has a hole in it meant for a seat with an armrest, which my car doesn't have.
Reviewed by Erik H (Round Lake Beach, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Outback — Oct 28, 2013 12:26 PM
Putting them on was not that big a problem. Put the strap through the gap in the seatback and seat pan and match with the hook from the front of the seat cover. Put the hooks together and pull tight. It does help to have a flexible claw pick up tool to pull the straps through. Had them in over a month, and have not budged an inch. Armrest cover fits, but I was unable to get the armrest closed with it on, so I am not using it. If it fit I would give them 5 stars.
Reviewed by Richard N (SPICEWOOD, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Fit — Jun 21, 2013 2:49 PM
I bought the Hawaiian Seat Covers for my wife. We use this car to go to the beach every weekend. The covers arrived timely and were easy to install. My wife loves the look and I am very pleased with the quality of covers. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun and sturdy cover.
- where to buy coverking seat covers
- coverking leatherette
- coverking saddle blanket seat covers
- neoprene hawaiian seat covers
- jeep car seat covers
- bmw car seat covers for dogs
- wet okole seat covers jeep
- ford f250 seat cover
- kia sorento mats
- neoprene seat covers toyota tacoma
- nerf running boards
- car bike carriers
- custom rubber floor mats