- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- Keep your seats covered and comfy with Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers
- Custom-designed for your vehicle, ensuring a perfect fit
- A budget-friendly, lightweight alternative to expensive neoprene covers
- Precision-CAD patterns ensure a snug fit and great look
- Fashioned from lightweight neosupreme fabric for durability and style
- Resists stains, UV damage, rot and mildew
- Neosupreme seat covers are available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy installation — no tools needed
- Choose from an array of two-tone color combos or solid black
- Simple to clean — just spot clean and air-dry
- Front-Row Seat Covers include cut-outs for seat air bags and map pockets
- Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Deck out your seats with the protection they need by installing Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers. These custom-designed seat covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle’s original upholstery, and they deliver the same appearance and protection as costly neoprene covers – without the hefty price tag.
Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers feature precision designs that guarantee full-seat functionality in all rows, and they even include map pockets, consoles, armrests and headrests (depending on your vehicle). Installation is hassle-free and quick, with no tools necessary.
Whether you want to revamp your interior’s style or keep your factory-fresh seats looking like new, Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers provide the perfect solution. Cut precisely from high-quality materials, Neosupreme Seat Covers keep your seats safe and stylish for years to come, allowing you to fearlessly brave the beach, slopes and other outdoor destinations. Your investment is protected by a 2-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers Customer Reviews
519 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Braden M (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan 350Z — Aug 17, 2016 7:24 AM
Shipping was on time. The color combination of the neoprene seat covers was great. One problem the head covers only are single stitched if you really pull on them they will come apart. Took them to a cobbler and had them double stitched. Arizona heat I thought the seats would be a little tighter but I've only had them a week so hopefully things will get tighter with the Arizona Heat. Other than that terrific product
Reviewed by Gregory D (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Odyssey — Aug 12, 2016 7:39 PM
Ordered three rows of seats for our minivan. The middle seat was poorly sewn and we had to hand repair the cover for the headcushion immediately. Later noticed poor stitching on one of the seats which will likely lead to seat cover break down. Since we were outside the 30 day window they wouldnt replace just one of theseat bottom covers, only repair. With a messy infant we didnt want yo risk damage to our existing factory seats. We will look at alternative manufacturers for our other vehicles
Reviewed by Stephen K (Montgomery, AL) Reviewed for a 1990 Chevy C/K 1500 — Aug 12, 2016 6:57 AM
The Coverking seat covers provide great protection and look good, but the side wings for my back seat would not fit. I contacted Coverking and they reworked them for me. The piece for the center console was also difficult to install and be warned the instructions were generic and not vehicle specific, but I am used to that with these seat covers it being the third set that I have installed.
Reviewed by Christian P (Bloomsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 12, 2016 1:42 AM
The seat covers fit great and look real nice. But the center fold down seat cover for my 2012 f150 has a zipper down the back of the seat on the passenger side. So when you have the center seat down like I always do the person sitting in the passenger seat has to put there arm on the zipper
Reviewed by BRIAN H (MURRAY, UT) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-350 — Aug 11, 2016 7:01 AM
I love these... Had to get a second pair after about 6 years of abuse. These can take whatever you throw at them. Dogs, wet, mud, people and all the yucky things you can do to a trucks interior...
- seat cover ballistic vs poly cotton
- rugged ridge seat covers review
- jeep seat covers with logo
- oke seat covers
- best car floor waterproof mate buick regal 2011
- cadillac dog seat covers
- mini seat covers
- waterproof seat covers for jeep wrangler
- rav4 car seat covers
- leather seat covers for ford f150
- custom car floor liners
- high flow air intake