- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/09 - 7/13
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Universal fit allows for installation or removal in seconds
- Machine washable and cleans easily
- Anti-skid Thermal Plastic Rubber backside protects interior and keeps cover positioned
- Open-sided design does not obstruct side air bags
- Waterproof and wear resistant
- Perfect alternative to throw away covers used by mechanics, porters, and service technicians
- Front-side made from 600D Terylene Fabric
- Temporary or permanent protection for your seats
- Available in black, grey or brown
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
The Aries Seat Defender Canvas Seat Cover is the perfect seat protector for pet owners, parents, industrial workers and outdoor enthusiasts. The Seat Defender is a universal, two-sided canvas seat cover that fits most trucks, vans, and SUVs. Its dual sided lining protects your interior from spills, debris, grease and grime. Feel free to go hard at the job site, camp ground or little league game – Aries has you protected!
Your Aries canvas seat covers add comfort, convenience and style. The cover's underside, constructed of thermal plastic rubber, protects the interior and keeps your seat cover in place. Unlike your everyday seat cover, Aries canvas seat covers are easy to install and remove– simply attach it when you need it and remove it when you don't. Plus, feel extra secure in your seat with a 1-year warranty.
Aries Seat Defender Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
394 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ted P (Daytona Beach, FL) — Wednesday at 1:43 PM
This is made of a sturdy canvas, it's large enough to cover the seat and the headrest cover/elastic seems to work well. It's not the most stylish looking thing, but it covers the seat. I tried the towel-like covers; they worked well but wore out far too quickly. The only issue I'm concerned with is that the backing on this may not be really good for the leather. So, I'm leaving my towel cover in place and have this over the top of that. Works just fine.
Reviewed by Christine S (GREELEY, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Jun 27, 2015 11:01 AM
Very pleased with the quality of the fabric really strong and durable.It fits well but could be a bit longer on the sides. It keeps the seat cool and clean.
Reviewed by sandra k b (SHINGLE SPRINGS, CA) Reviewed for a 1967 Datsun Roadster — Jun 27, 2015 10:15 AM
We purchased this back seat cover for our 2014 Mustang convertible. The seat cover is a little large, but tucks into the side nicely, selt blet slots don't match the seat belt in the car. Other than that, we love it, doesn't blow around when the top is down. Tippy our dog fits nicely back there and enjoys the quiet of a snug cover over her area. I'd recommend one if you have a dog or little ones who might make a mess in the back seat.
Reviewed by Michele D (GAITHERSBURG, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Accord — Jun 26, 2015 6:11 AM
It took me awhile to figure out - because I thought the slits for the seat belts were the slits for the headrests - but that didn't work - too short... When I finally got it right I was thrilled!!! Thank You,M
- aries seat covers
- caltrend dura-plus seat covers
- cambridge tweed seat covers saddlemen
- cordura seat covers for trucks
- jeep seat covers for pets
- porsche seat cover
- sheep skin seat covers
- neoprene seat covers for ford f150
- 2011 tacoma cold air intake
- acura rdx seat covers
- discount custom floor mats
- cargo covers for cars
- pickup truck tailgate net