Aries Seat Defender Canvas Seat Covers
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code SEATCOVER15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Temporary or permanent protection for your seats
- Quick installation and removal
- Front-side made from 600D Terylene Fabric
- Anti-skid Thermal Plastic Rubber backside protects interior and keeps cover positioned
- Waterproof and wear resistant
- Universal fit
- Open-sided design does not obstruct side air bags
- Perfect alternative to throw away covers used by mechanics, porters, and service technicians
- Available in black, grey or brown
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
The Aries Seat Defender Canvas Seat Cover is the perfect seat protector for pet owners, parents, industrial workers and outdoor enthusiasts. The Seat Defender is a universal, two-sided canvas seat cover that fits most trucks, vans, and SUVs. Its dual sided lining protects your interior from spills, debris, grease and grime. Feel free to go hard at the job site, camp ground or little league game – Aries has you protected!
Your Aries canvas seat covers add comfort, convenience and style. The cover's underside, constructed of thermal plastic rubber, protects the interior and keeps your seat cover in place. Unlike your everyday seat cover, Aries canvas seat covers are easy to install and remove– simply attach it when you need it and remove it when you don't. Plus, feel extra secure in your seat with a 1-year warranty.
Aries Seat Defender Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
336 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Raymond W (MILPITAS, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Camry — Dec 04, 2014 11:46 PM
I only bought the back seat covers. These seat covers are tough and stay pretty much in place. For my 2012 Toyota Camry, I could not get the seat belt holes to line up with seat belt buckles. Also, in the back seat, my head rests do not separate from the seat, so I could not use the head rests covers. Also, I was unable to determine how to fit the seat cover on the back of the seat, so I folded the seat cover in half.
Reviewed by James R (Foresthill, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Nov 21, 2014 7:44 AM
These are great seat covers for my use. They don't attempt to fit your seat specifically but they are just like a tough canvas throw that fits over your head rest and then drapes over the seat. They work well though because they are rubber backed and don't slide around on the seat fabric. So it's easy to get in and out of your car with them, and they don't bunch up on the seat. They are easy to clean, water proof, easy to take on and off if you like as well. They aren't cheap looking either.
Reviewed by Louis S (Evergreen, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Explorer — Oct 28, 2014 4:21 AM
My golden practically lives in the back seat of my Sport Trac, and that's rough on the upholstery. I've tried several removable dog-proof covers. This is the best so far. The full-width Velcro edge piece is easy to secure around the headrest posts, holding the whole thing in place. The textured rubbery non-slip backing keeps the cover from sliding around on the cloth seats. Wet or dirty, the dog doesn't mess up the seats. Pull off the cover, and they're clean for occasional passengers.
- aries seat covers
- cambridge tweed seat covers by saddleman
- cordura seat covers for trucks
- covercraft seatsavers
- infinit g35 car seat cover
- chevrolet malibu custome seat covers
- truck seat covers ford saddle blanket
- f150 seat covers neoprene
- 2013 ford escape seat covers
- car seat covers tacoma
- truck bed accessories covers
- custom suv cargo liners
- windshield wipers free shipping