- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers are custom-designed for a smooth, wet suit-like fit over your vehicle’s seats
- Constructed from waterproof, dirt-repellant, UV-resistant material
- Fashioned from 100% neoprene material
- Easy to maintain — simply hand wash and air dry
- Enhances driving comfort thanks to thick, soft, neoprene padded material
- Available in a wide range of colors, styles and patterns
- Includes armrests, headrests and seatbelt risers for a complete look
- Available in patterns for front-row buckets and back-seat benches
- Features easy installation with Velcro fasteners — no seat removal necessary
- Your Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers come backed with a 90-day warranty
When you’re tackling the biggest waves at the beach, you need to have all the right gear — a trusty surfboard and a great-fitting wetsuit. Likewise, whether you’re preparing to hit the surf or head straight-on into heavy traffic, you want to equip your ride’s seats with the best protection possible — none other than Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers.
Wet Okole Seat Covers help your interior keep up with your active lifestyle. Boasting 100% neoprene construction, these Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers provide your seats with UV-resistant, waterproof and dirt-repellant protection. Custom-designed to fit your seats snugly—like a great-fitting wetsuit—Wet Okole Seat Covers provide the best line of defense against water, sand and anything else you might trek in.
Available in an extensive array of colors and island-style patterns, you can easily match these seat covers to your interior’s current color or go for something brighter and more eye-catching. In addition, these Wet Okole Seat Covers cover armrests, seat belt risers and headrests, providing your ride with complete coverage.
Not only do these custom-created Wet Okole covers sport a flawless fit, but they also guarantee easy installation thanks to their Velcro fasteners. Ensure your next day at the beach is a blast without wrecking your upholstery, and rest assured that your Wet Okole Seat Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty.
- BMW, Pontiac and Mustang owners: Your seat styles can vary dramatically. Please e-mail pictures of your seats to firstname.lastname@example.org for positive identification, so we can get you the right covers as quickly as possible.
- The color and pattern options for Wet Okole Seat Covers are only for the middle of the seat cover. The border and back of the seat cover are always black.
- Wet Okole Seat Covers are custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model in the color you have selected. These special order covers cannot be returned.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- Covers fit over factory map pocket openings.
Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
747 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wes J (Scottsdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Mini Cooper — Sep 25, 2015 6:48 AM
Very high quality neoprene and very comfortable to sit on. These are custom made so the fit is outstanding. Easy to install as well.
Reviewed by Joshua L (EUGENE, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Sep 19, 2015 1:27 AM
These are awesome covers. Very comfy and soft but feel like they'll last a long time. My parents bought the Caltrend neoprene and they don't compare and you can't customize your order. Look on wet okole site and look at the options then call auto anything and order over the phone. That way I got different pockets and the half piping option. Came with armrest cover also.
Reviewed by Michael S (willoughby, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Insight — Sep 16, 2015 2:08 PM
Like the title says: Good quality and fit, easy installation, but... They don't breathe at all, so they are hot to sit on. Your clothes end up sweaty.
Reviewed by Ephraim l (Vail, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Sep 14, 2015 1:38 PM
Did not build access points to my seat controls and the front seat covers don't fully cover the seats. I answered all questions during the ordering process which covered a lot of detail about the shape, size and position of seat controls so they could incorporate access to the controls. Later they emailed back to confirm these details. They they emailed me back to ask what colors I wanted. It took 6 weeks to get and they showed up without any access points to the controls.
Reviewed by Randy G (Charlottesville, VA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-250 — Sep 13, 2015 5:01 AM
These custom seat covers fit my 1997 Ford F-250 rear bench seat perfectly!! Install was fairly easy. I had purchased a set of front and rear covers from a competitor (CK) through AA and when the rear cover wouldn't fit Anthony at AutoAnything talked me into ordering the rear covers from Wet Okole.To tell you the truth I was expecting the seat cover to be wrong with me having to return another one, but to my surprise they fit and I couldn't be happier. Thanks Anthony and AA!!
- camo neoprene seat covers
- jeep logo seat covers
- neosupreme seat covers
- wet okole camo seat covers
- jeep seat covers camo
- lexus seat covers
- best car floor waterproof mate buick regal 2011
- f150 running boards
- camouflage seat covers for ford f150
- seat covers for jeep wrangler
- truck body kits
- car hitch
- car luggage rack