- Ships Between 10/05 - 10/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers are custom-designed for a smooth, wet suit-like fit over your vehicle’s seats
- Constructed from waterproof, dirt-repellant, UV-resistant material
- Fashioned from 100% neoprene material
- Easy to maintain — simply hand wash and air dry
- Enhances driving comfort thanks to thick, soft, neoprene padded material
- Available in a wide range of colors, styles and patterns
- Includes armrests, headrests and seatbelt risers for a complete look
- Available in patterns for front-row buckets and back-seat benches
- Features easy installation with Velcro fasteners — no seat removal necessary
- Your Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers come backed with a 90-day warranty
When you’re tackling the biggest waves at the beach, you need to have all the right gear — a trusty surfboard and a great-fitting wetsuit. Likewise, whether you’re preparing to hit the surf or head straight-on into heavy traffic, you want to equip your ride’s seats with the best protection possible — none other than Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers.
Wet Okole Seat Covers help your interior keep up with your active lifestyle. Boasting 100% neoprene construction, these Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers provide your seats with UV-resistant, waterproof and dirt-repellant protection. Custom-designed to fit your seats snugly—like a great-fitting wetsuit—Wet Okole Seat Covers provide the best line of defense against water, sand and anything else you might trek in.
Available in an extensive array of colors and island-style patterns, you can easily match these seat covers to your interior’s current color or go for something brighter and more eye-catching. In addition, these Wet Okole Seat Covers cover armrests, seat belt risers and headrests, providing your ride with complete coverage.
Not only do these custom-created Wet Okole covers sport a flawless fit, but they also guarantee easy installation thanks to their Velcro fasteners. Ensure your next day at the beach is a blast without wrecking your upholstery, and rest assured that your Wet Okole Seat Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty.
- BMW, Pontiac and Mustang owners: Your seat styles can vary dramatically. Please e-mail pictures of your seats to firstname.lastname@example.org for positive identification, so we can get you the right covers as quickly as possible.
- The color and pattern options for Wet Okole Seat Covers are only for the middle of the seat cover. The border and back of the seat cover are always black.
- Wet Okole Seat Covers are custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model in the color you have selected. These special order covers cannot be returned.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- Covers fit over factory map pocket openings.
Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
740 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert M (DELAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Scion xB — Wednesday at 4:36 PM
Went to the Wet Okole website and watched the installation videos. Definitely follow the instructions for laying out the pieces and take your time putting them on. Otherwise, went like clockwork and they look better than any seat cover I've ever owned.
Reviewed by Mark I (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 20, 2015 9:37 PM
I always buy Wet Okole seat cover for the protection... From going to the beach or getting caught in the rain, I never have to worry about my original seats getting messed up.
Reviewed by Mark B (SPRING BRANCH, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tundra — Aug 01, 2015 9:45 AM
Received the seat covers and installed them. It was a 2 day effort due to the Texas heat. Rear seats were the hardest to install dealing with complete removal and reinstall of the 60/40 seat. My only 2 negative comments; the velcro on the front seat headrests were stuck to the inside liner which is almost like a thin chees cloth, thus ripping the liner to shreds. Secondly, underneath front bucket seat covers are 2 hooks on straps, 3 would have been better. All in all Covers look great.
Reviewed by Amy S (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota MR2 — Jul 29, 2015 2:43 PM
I love the Wet Okole covers, I've gotten 2 sets now for each car. I don't like the wait time and the price, but you pay for quality, so I pay and wait! :) They are a bit epic to install, especially on the mr2, but still look great and protect even better.
- camo neoprene seat covers
- jeep logo seat covers
- neosupreme seat covers
- wet okole camo seat covers
- jeep seat covers camo
- lexus seat covers
- best car floor waterproof mate buick regal 2011
- f150 running boards
- camouflage seat covers for ford f150
- seat covers for jeep wrangler
- truck body kits
- car hitch
- car luggage rack