- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers are custom-designed for a smooth, wet suit-like fit over your vehicle’s seats
- Constructed from waterproof, dirt-repellant, UV-resistant material
- Fashioned from 100% neoprene material
- Easy to maintain — simply hand wash and air dry
- Enhances driving comfort thanks to thick, soft, neoprene padded material
- Available in a wide range of colors, styles and patterns
- Includes armrests, headrests and seatbelt risers for a complete look
- Available in patterns for front-row buckets and back-seat benches
- Features easy installation with Velcro fasteners — no seat removal necessary
- Your Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers come backed with a 90-day warranty
When you’re tackling the biggest waves at the beach, you need to have all the right gear — a trusty surfboard and a great-fitting wetsuit. Likewise, whether you’re preparing to hit the surf or head straight-on into heavy traffic, you want to equip your ride’s seats with the best protection possible — none other than Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers.
Wet Okole Seat Covers help your interior keep up with your active lifestyle. Boasting 100% neoprene construction, these Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers provide your seats with UV-resistant, waterproof and dirt-repellant protection. Custom-designed to fit your seats snugly—like a great-fitting wetsuit—Wet Okole Seat Covers provide the best line of defense against water, sand and anything else you might trek in.
Available in an extensive array of colors and island-style patterns, you can easily match these seat covers to your interior’s current color or go for something brighter and more eye-catching. In addition, these Wet Okole Seat Covers cover armrests, seat belt risers and headrests, providing your ride with complete coverage.
Not only do these custom-created Wet Okole covers sport a flawless fit, but they also guarantee easy installation thanks to their Velcro fasteners. Ensure your next day at the beach is a blast without wrecking your upholstery, and rest assured that your Wet Okole Seat Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty.
- BMW, Pontiac and Mustang owners: Your seat styles can vary dramatically. Please e-mail pictures of your seats to email@example.com for positive identification, so we can get you the right covers as quickly as possible.
- The color and pattern options for Wet Okole Seat Covers are only for the middle of the seat cover. The border and back of the seat cover are always black.
- Wet Okole Seat Covers are custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model in the color you have selected. These special order covers cannot be returned.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- Covers fit over factory map pocket openings.
Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
782 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by WILLIAM L (PORTSMOUTH, NH) Reviewed for a 2009 Mini Cooper — Jul 11, 2016 8:33 PM
as others have probably warned - putting these on is a bit of a sweaty struggle, especially getting the straps under the sides of the seat bottom. but once you've done it, doing it again won't seem too hard. a learning process. covers are well made, fit perfectly and look great. i added a layer of 1" high density foam under the seat bottom and around the driver side lumbar region with ease. long trips much easier on the body now.
Reviewed by Stanley B (Monmouth, OR) Reviewed for a 1998 BMW 3-Series — Jun 24, 2016 9:00 PM
I have only had them on for a week and only drove the car once but so far I am impressed but ask me a year from now and I will give you what I think if they look as good as they do now I will be very happy.
Reviewed by William H (Belle Vernon, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Titan — Jun 06, 2016 4:12 AM
Nice look and fit. Installation directions could be better. Overall these are very nice and look great.
Reviewed by john t (KAILUA KONA, HI) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — May 01, 2016 2:11 AM
They look and feel great. One caution: make sure that you check both front seats for differences. My only regret is that my passenger side doesn't have a lever that is on the driver side. The driver side fits perfectly. The passenger side doesn't quite.
- camo fitted neoprene seat covers
- wet okole camo seat covers
- coverking neoprene seat covers
- neosupreme seat covers
- gmc seat covers
- jeep seat covers camo
- best car floor waterproof mate buick regal 2011
- camouflage seat covers for ford f150
- jeep wrangler neoprene seat covers
- mustang seat covers
- roof luggage carrier
- truck bed cover reviews
- truck toolboxes