- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers are custom-designed for a smooth, wet suit-like fit over your vehicle’s seats
- Constructed from waterproof, dirt-repellant, UV-resistant material
- Fashioned from 100% neoprene material
- Easy to maintain — simply hand wash and air dry
- Enhances driving comfort thanks to thick, soft, neoprene padded material
- Available in a wide range of colors, styles and patterns
- Includes armrests, headrests and seatbelt risers for a complete look
- Available in patterns for front-row buckets and back-seat benches
- Features easy installation with Velcro fasteners — no seat removal necessary
- Your Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers come backed with a 90-day warranty
When you’re tackling the biggest waves at the beach, you need to have all the right gear — a trusty surfboard and a great-fitting wetsuit. Likewise, whether you’re preparing to hit the surf or head straight-on into heavy traffic, you want to equip your ride’s seats with the best protection possible — none other than Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers.
Wet Okole Seat Covers help your interior keep up with your active lifestyle. Boasting 100% neoprene construction, these Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers provide your seats with UV-resistant, waterproof and dirt-repellant protection. Custom-designed to fit your seats snugly—like a great-fitting wetsuit—Wet Okole Seat Covers provide the best line of defense against water, sand and anything else you might trek in.
Available in an extensive array of colors and island-style patterns, you can easily match these seat covers to your interior’s current color or go for something brighter and more eye-catching. In addition, these Wet Okole Seat Covers cover armrests, seat belt risers and headrests, providing your ride with complete coverage.
Not only do these custom-created Wet Okole covers sport a flawless fit, but they also guarantee easy installation thanks to their Velcro fasteners. Ensure your next day at the beach is a blast without wrecking your upholstery, and rest assured that your Wet Okole Seat Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty.
- BMW, Pontiac and Mustang owners: Your seat styles can vary dramatically. Please e-mail pictures of your seats to firstname.lastname@example.org for positive identification, so we can get you the right covers as quickly as possible.
- The color and pattern options for Wet Okole Seat Covers are only for the middle of the seat cover. The border and back of the seat cover are always black.
- Wet Okole Seat Covers are custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model in the color you have selected. These special order covers cannot be returned.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- Covers fit over factory map pocket openings.
Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
779 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by john t (KAILUA KONA, HI) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — May 01, 2016 2:11 AM
They look and feel great. One caution: make sure that you check both front seats for differences. My only regret is that my passenger side doesn't have a lever that is on the driver side. The driver side fits perfectly. The passenger side doesn't quite.
Reviewed by Rob B (MOUNT CLEMENS, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 28, 2016 7:21 PM
Seat covers were pretty difficult to install on my 2014 Chevy Silverado due to the way the seat is designed. The overlapping slit in the sides of the seat covers leaves the top portion of the seat cover somewhat loose. I bought the same seat covers for my 2005 Ford F-150 which were easier to install and they fit the contour of the seat better.
Reviewed by Lil W (Angier, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Acura TL — Apr 16, 2016 12:56 PM
I am a 62 year old female who ordered these seat covers for my 2008 Acura TLS. They came promptly in the mail and I decided not to wait until my son came home to help me install them. It took me about 45 minutes doing it myself but they fit wonderfully and look great so I didn't mess up anything.
Reviewed by Robert S.L. W (Okatie, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Apr 14, 2016 5:02 PM
Very happy with them! The only test will be their comfort level during the hot summer months.
- camo fitted neoprene seat covers
- wet okole camo seat covers
- coverking neoprene seat covers
- neosupreme seat covers
- gmc seat covers
- jeep seat covers camo
- best car floor waterproof mate buick regal 2011
- camouflage seat covers for ford f150
- jeep wrangler neoprene seat covers
- mustang seat covers
- roof luggage carrier
- truck bed cover reviews
- truck toolboxes