Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Handcrafted from firm, dense, 7/8" to 1" thick 100% genuine Australian Sheepskin
- Each Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers is semi-custom cut for your Car, Truck, SUV or Van
- The durable, double elastic trim of the Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers ensures a shift-free fit
- The Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers installs in minutes with no hassles
- Easy maintenance - occasional light brushing keeps sheepskin seat covers fluffy and fresh
- Available in an assortment of rich colors (see color swatches, above)
- Sheepskin stays cool and dry in the summer, warm and cozy in the winter
- Download sample installation instructions
- Your Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers is backed by a 2-year warranty on materials and workmanship
Thanks to the thick loft of natural fibers, sheepskin seat covers are cool in summer, warm in winter and great looking all year long. We believe every motorist should experience the comfort and style of genuine sheepskin. And, our Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers let you put sheepskin in your vehicle for less.
Blue Ribbon Sheepskins have been leaders in crafting sheepskin seat covers for nearly 30 years. This experience ensures you're getting the highest quality sheepskin and best value on the market.
Each seat cover is hand cut from 100% Australian Sheepskin and finished with a cloth backing. The generous side and skirt panels provide exceptional coverage. The all-elastic trim creates a seat-hugging fit.
Ounce for ounce sheepskin is stronger than steel, so it will last for years, protecting your seats from fading, cracking and wear. Available in 11 rich colors, with one to match your vehicle's interior.
- Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers are a custom-order product and are NOT RETURNABLE. To order a material sample or to have any other questions answered, please call 800-874-8888 before ordering.
- Headrests and armrests NOT included. If you would like to order either of these items with your seat covers, please give us a call at 800-874-8888.
- Please determine and specify if your seats have built-in side-impact airbags. An additional $30 customization fee for side-impact airbags will apply.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers Customer Reviews
336 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Keith Z (Cordova, AK) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Solara — Feb 12, 2015 7:53 AM
I had a good product and customer experience. Upon placing order I was asked detailed questions about my vehicle. Covers arrived in a timely fashion. Quality of construction is apparent. Installation took about an hour for both seats. Covers are performing as expected. Shipping options are limited. I would have appreciated the option to use priority mail. Product is moderately priced, but you get a quality product.
Reviewed by Christopher N (FRESNO, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Solara — Feb 07, 2015 12:39 PM
The covers fit nicely. Quality was better than expected. There's a little extra material along the sides & edges but it doesn't detract from the appearance. I removed the seats to make installation easier. It would be possible to install the covers with the seats in place but since I'm mechanically inclined, removal was the best option. If you do this, however, be careful of the wiring in each seat. The most difficult part was punching holes for the headrest posts.
Reviewed by Charlie B (BATAVIA, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Feb 04, 2015 8:20 AM
install was ok, but the seat portion (front part) is not strapped nor can it be tucked into the seat. There are tubes which are sewn into the fabric made to be inserted into a crevice, but only one side has a crevice which can accept the tube. The straps in the middle of the cover attach to the bottom of the seat which gives some tension to the cover and helps to keep it from coming off. The sides do not cover the seat as well as it could. Material is very good.
Reviewed by Joanne G (Alexandria, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Escape — Jan 29, 2015 3:30 PM
I have a 2010 Ford Escape and have learned over the years you really need the seat cover to be ONE PIECE. I found these easy to install/ approx.10- 15 min.to install each one-look good and are comfortable. I am pleased w/the price and quality.
Reviewed by Shannon T (Lufkin, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jan 19, 2015 7:33 AM
These are beautiful seat covers and feel wonderful. Installation wasn't too bad the head rest holes did not align.
- blue ribbon motoring seat covers
- 5 star sheepskin seat covers
- ballistic seat covers
- okole seat covers
- volvo sheepskin seat covers
- leather seat covers toyota
- mazda seat covers
- mini cooper seat covers
- camo seat covers for dodge ram
- jeep wrangler wheels
- car air filter reviews
- car mats rubber
- best bike rack for car