Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers
- Ships Between 2/04 - 2/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Handcrafted from firm, dense, 7/8" to 1" thick 100% genuine Australian Sheepskin
- Each Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers is semi-custom cut for your Car, Truck, SUV or Van
- The durable, double elastic trim of the Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers ensures a shift-free fit
- The Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers installs in minutes with no hassles
- Easy maintenance - occasional light brushing keeps sheepskin seat covers fluffy and fresh
- Available in an assortment of rich colors (see color swatches, above)
- Sheepskin stays cool and dry in the summer, warm and cozy in the winter
- Download sample installation instructions
- Your Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers is backed by a 2-year warranty on materials and workmanship
Thanks to the thick loft of natural fibers, sheepskin seat covers are cool in summer, warm in winter and great looking all year long. We believe every motorist should experience the comfort and style of genuine sheepskin. And, our Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers let you put sheepskin in your vehicle for less.
Blue Ribbon Sheepskins have been leaders in crafting sheepskin seat covers for nearly 30 years. This experience ensures you're getting the highest quality sheepskin and best value on the market.
Each seat cover is hand cut from 100% Australian Sheepskin and finished with a cloth backing. The generous side and skirt panels provide exceptional coverage. The all-elastic trim creates a seat-hugging fit.
Ounce for ounce sheepskin is stronger than steel, so it will last for years, protecting your seats from fading, cracking and wear. Available in 11 rich colors, with one to match your vehicle's interior.
- Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers are a custom-order product and are NOT RETURNABLE. To order a material sample or to have any other questions answered, please call 800-874-8888 before ordering.
- Headrests and armrests NOT included. If you would like to order either of these items with your seat covers, please give us a call at 800-874-8888.
- Please determine and specify if your seats have built-in side-impact airbags. An additional $30 customization fee for side-impact airbags will apply.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Blue Ribbon 3 Star Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers Customer Reviews
332 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shannon T (Lufkin, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jan 19, 2015 7:33 AM
These are beautiful seat covers and feel wonderful. Installation wasn't too bad the head rest holes did not align.
Reviewed by Virginia I (VENTURA, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Outback — Jan 13, 2015 7:05 AM
The seat covers are good quality and not too difficult to install however the plastic "tool" (included for the purpose of aiding in pulling straps beneath the seat to secure) broke on first attempt to use so was essentially useless. I am disappointed that this is one more item made in China, and would not have purchased if this was reported in description. I would have paid more for USA product.
Reviewed by Beverly D (Groves, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Jan 12, 2015 6:10 PM
Covers great.elastic could be improved.arm rest covers hard to pull on at the back of armrest.seat belt covers could be one half inch wider.great on these cold mornings.many people ask where i got them.fast sevice and quality.thanks for calling me to make sure everything was right before you made them.good service will get you many customers.thanks
Reviewed by Franklin C (LEXINGTON, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Sequoia — Jan 06, 2015 6:07 AM
The seat covers for our Toyota Sequoia were easy to install, about 15 minutes per. They are soft and thick material, while being constructed well, BUT my only complaint is that Velcro was used to create a seam for the back rest on the side facing out. The seam looks nothing like what is in the picture. Besides that we really enjoy and appreciate them.
Reviewed by Jo A (Santa Ynez, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Jan 03, 2015 5:51 PM
These covers are beautiful and fit awesome. The drivers side was hard to install due to the electric seats only.
- blue ribbon motoring seat covers
- 5 star sheepskin seat covers
- ballistic seat covers
- okole seat covers
- volvo sheepskin seat covers
- leather seat covers toyota
- mazda seat covers
- mini cooper seat covers
- camo seat covers for dodge ram
- jeep wrangler wheels
- car air filter reviews
- car mats rubber
- best bike rack for car