- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-tailored for a tight, wetsuit fit over your year, make and model vehicle’s seat style
- 100% nylon-coated neoprene construction—waterproof, UV-resistant and dirt-repellant
- Thick, soft neoprene padding material makes for complete driving comfort
- Choose from a quiver of stealthy RealTree and Advantage Camo designs
- Include covers for headrests, seatbelt risers and armrests on most vehicles
- Custom crafted for the front, middle and rear seat rows
- Easy installation with Velcro fasteners—seat removal not necessary for most vehicles
- Quick and easy maintenance—just hand wash and air dry
- Your Wet Okole Seat Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty
When the hunt is on for hardcore seat protection, bag a set of Wet Okole RealTree Neoprene Seat Covers. These stealthy seat sheaths are cut from the same custom patterns and quality neoprene as Wet Okole's legendary seat covers-complete with the covert patterns of RealTree Camouflage.
RealTree Camouflage is so realistic; even your morning commute feels more like ducking out in a deer blind. With your choice of RealTree's most popular camo patterns, getting a pattern to meet your mission's needs is a sure shot.
Designed for the rigors of your outdoor lifestyle, Wet Okole RealTree Neoprene Seat Covers are custom-designed to fit your seats like a snug wet suit. Waterproof and nylon-backed for strength, RealTree seat covers are up to the hunt.
Wet Okole crafts the RealTree Neoprene Seat Covers for all seat rows, and include covers for headrests, seat belt risers and armrests for complete seat protection. Plus, these custom-fitted waterproof covers install quickly with easy Velcro fasteners. Best yet, Wet Okole RealTree Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Covers fit over factory map pocket openings.
Wet Okole RealTree Camo Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
104 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Von N (draper, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — May 11, 2016 3:19 PM
They are very high quality,fit and look great! I gave them 4 stars because you can't close the fold down arm rest because of extra material or possible install error? Over all great high end covers.
Reviewed by Donald G (Sanford, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 17, 2016 3:29 PM
to start off with I love the way the parts I can get on look. the rear set back I have been trying to get on and its looking like I am going to pay to get them put on, they sent me a show on how to put them on but it was not the one for my type of set. so I talked to the dealer ship and they told me they could do it for $150, I have been trying to do it for over 2 weeks now and no luck.
Reviewed by Marshall b (GRESHAM, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Mar 25, 2016 11:18 AM
The quality is top notch.. Had some confusion in the ordering process with auto anything but once it was all figured out.. Very pleased with the seat covers