- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-tailored for a tight, wetsuit fit over your year, make and model vehicle’s seat style
- 100% nylon-coated neoprene construction—waterproof, UV-resistant and dirt-repellant
- Thick, soft neoprene padding material makes for complete driving comfort
- Choose from a quiver of stealthy RealTree and Advantage Camo designs
- Include covers for headrests, seatbelt risers and armrests on most vehicles
- Custom crafted for the front, middle and rear seat rows
- Easy installation with Velcro fasteners—seat removal not necessary for most vehicles
- Quick and easy maintenance—just hand wash and air dry
- Your Wet Okole Seat Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty
When the hunt is on for hardcore seat protection, bag a set of Wet Okole RealTree Neoprene Seat Covers. These stealthy seat sheaths are cut from the same custom patterns and quality neoprene as Wet Okole's legendary seat covers-complete with the covert patterns of RealTree Camouflage.
RealTree Camouflage is so realistic; even your morning commute feels more like ducking out in a deer blind. With your choice of RealTree's most popular camo patterns, getting a pattern to meet your mission's needs is a sure shot.
Designed for the rigors of your outdoor lifestyle, Wet Okole RealTree Neoprene Seat Covers are custom-designed to fit your seats like a snug wet suit. Waterproof and nylon-backed for strength, RealTree seat covers are up to the hunt.
Wet Okole crafts the RealTree Neoprene Seat Covers for all seat rows, and include covers for headrests, seat belt risers and armrests for complete seat protection. Plus, these custom-fitted waterproof covers install quickly with easy Velcro fasteners. Best yet, Wet Okole RealTree Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Covers fit over factory map pocket openings.
Wet Okole RealTree Camo Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
96 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Spencer K (Albany, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Aug 05, 2015 7:29 AM
Installation took about 2 hours for my 2011 tundra. Great quality. They fit like a glove and are really comfortable. A little pricey but the quality makes up for that.
Reviewed by Donald D (Rockville, IN) — Apr 12, 2015 5:58 PM
We are very satisfied with the seat covers we purchased. They fit like they were put on in the factory - very nice looking. Not sure how easy they were to install as our grandson installed them for us. He was also very pleased with the outcome.
Reviewed by Howard W (LUCEDALE, MS) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Feb 10, 2015 2:32 PM
The seat covers are awesome fit like a glove am really proud of them will use wet okole for future needs
Reviewed by Donald K (Lebanon, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 14, 2015 2:30 PM
THE SEAT COVER'S THEM SELF WENT ON PRETTY EASY BUT TO GET THE THE BACK SEATS LOOSE TO GET THE COVER'S ON WHERE A LITTLE TRYING. THE FRONTS WHERE THE SAME WAY WITH THE SEAT CONTROLS AND ALL THAT OTHER STUFF,BUT I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS AFTER THE COVER'S WHERE ON. EVERYTHING FIT NICE. THE PEOPLE AT AUTO ANYTHING WHERE VERY HELPFUL AND VERY PLEASANT TO TALK TO. THANKS DUSTIN AND ERIC