- Canine Covers Door Shields are sold in pairs and come in 2 sizes to fit your vehicle
- Stops pet hair, claw marks and "accidents" from wrecking your vehicle's interior
- Door Shields employ a coated polyester top layer for solid basic protection
- Canine Covers Door Shields are machine-washable for easy care
- Allows window to roll up and down while installed
- Available in 4 universal colors: Taupe, Tan, Black and Grey
- Your Canine Covers Door Shields are backed by a 90-day warranty
Provide your pup with fresh air while protecting your door panels with durable coated polyester fabric. Canine Covers Door Shields prevent pet hair, gouging claw marks and staining "accidents" from ruining your interior.
Canine Covers Door Shields easily attach with tabs that slide between the window glass and door panel. And, there's no fuss with clean up, because Canine Covers Door Shields are machine washable.
2 sizes, 22" or 26" width to fit in anywhere. Plus, Canine Covers Door Shields come in 4 universal colors and carry a 90-day warranty.
- Do not use the Pet Door Shields if your windows are tinted with window film, the tabs may scratch the tint.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Canine Covers Pet Door Shields Customer Reviews
243 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cheryl B (WOODINVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 23, 2014 12:52 PM
The door shields are easy to install but don't stay perfectly in place. It's good that there are 4 tabs to help hold it. Overall, it does protect the door from getting scratched.
Reviewed by Vicky M (LAGUNA BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 14, 2014 4:20 PM
I bought these for our jeep wrangler 4 door as our 35lb Boston occasionally jumps up on the back window panel. The shields don't fit - they are too big and they are smalls. I can easily have them alternated. They work fine for our dog in fact since i installed them ( which was easy) he hasn't even wanted to jump up with the shields on. It will definitely keep my new jeep from getting scratched up.
Reviewed by Dennis Y (STAUNTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 08, 2014 9:33 PM
Mounts easy to window channel just wish it was a little thicker for better protection.
Reviewed by robert m (MORRO BAY, CA) — Jul 23, 2014 8:10 PM
What can I say...put them in and thought thought they may work....they flee out the window on the first trip...total joke
Reviewed by Ryan D (Laconia, NH) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 10, 2014 4:01 AM
These things fly up and all over the place if any windows in the vehicle are open - I had to pull over to pick one off the road. My reason for getting these is because my dog likes the wind in his face - kind of hard to do that if I can't keep the windows open. I'll modify them myself. I would not recommend these to a friend.
Canine Covers Pet Door Shields
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/07 - 1/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
- cover cargo liner
- dog drool car door covers
- card door guards for dogs
- vehicle pet door shield
- auto pet accessories
- bench seat protector for volvo c70
- dog seat belt jeep
- acura mdx pet door covers
- gmc terrain dog barrier
- toyota highlander pet barrier
- truck bed accesories
- truck side step bars
- floor liners for cars