- Canine Covers Door Shields are sold in pairs and come in 2 sizes to fit your vehicle
- Stops pet hair, claw marks and "accidents" from wrecking your vehicle's interior
- Door Shields employ a coated polyester top layer for solid basic protection
- Canine Covers Door Shields are machine-washable for easy care
- Allows window to roll up and down while installed
- Available in 4 universal colors: Taupe, Tan, Black and Grey
- Your Canine Covers Door Shields are backed by a 90-day warranty
Provide your pup with fresh air while protecting your door panels with durable coated polyester fabric. Canine Covers Door Shields prevent pet hair, gouging claw marks and staining "accidents" from ruining your interior.
Canine Covers Door Shields easily attach with tabs that slide between the window glass and door panel. And, there's no fuss with clean up, because Canine Covers Door Shields are machine washable.
2 sizes, 22" or 26" width to fit in anywhere. Plus, Canine Covers Door Shields come in 4 universal colors and carry a 90-day warranty.
- Do not use the Pet Door Shields if your windows are tinted with window film, the tabs may scratch the tint.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Canine Covers Pet Door Shields Customer Reviews
261 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ROBYN W (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota RAV4 — Apr 11, 2016 2:38 PM
These serve the purpose with 3 rescue dogs! Kind of tough putting them on initially (because the tabs would not fully insert between the window and the door), but figured out that if you insert the first tab on the left side of the window/door and then slide each tab over after inserted, it made installation much easier!!
Reviewed by Charlene H (NIAGARA FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 11, 2016 4:42 AM
Although our truck windows are a little smaller than the cover size, the fit does work. Really will save the back door from dog drool that can stain the door surface. Henry did not seem to mind the new look on his doors!
Reviewed by Stella S (PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Volvo XC60 — Apr 04, 2016 8:12 AM
I am a little disappointed as the tabs of the shields do not go properly inside the window seal. I have a Volvo and not sure if it is the car model who is not appropriate for the Canine Cover Pet Door Shields. Therefore the shields always fall down
Reviewed by William S (SAINT BONIFACIUS, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Infiniti QX80 — Jan 08, 2016 6:24 AM
These covers installed easily and fit well. My dogs can still stand on the arm rest but can't poke a nail through the leather. Easy to remove if you have human passengers. A must for all dog owners.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code CANINE10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- dog seat cover for cargo
- vehicle pet door shield
- card door guards for dogs
- dog drool car door covers
- bench seat protector for volvo c70
- pet saver and cargo liner for dodge caliber
- toyota dog barrier
- acura mdx pet door covers
- gmc terrain dog barrier
- honda pilot dog barrier
- truck bed nets
- truck covers for bed
- brake disc