- Canine Covers Door Shields are sold in pairs and come in 2 sizes to fit your vehicle
- Stops pet hair, claw marks and "accidents" from wrecking your vehicle's interior
- Door Shields employ a coated polyester top layer for solid basic protection
- Canine Covers Door Shields are machine-washable for easy care
- Allows window to roll up and down while installed
- Available in 4 universal colors: Taupe, Tan, Black and Grey
- Your Canine Covers Door Shields are backed by a 90-day warranty
Provide your pup with fresh air while protecting your door panels with durable coated polyester fabric. Canine Covers Door Shields prevent pet hair, gouging claw marks and staining "accidents" from ruining your interior.
Canine Covers Door Shields easily attach with tabs that slide between the window glass and door panel. And, there's no fuss with clean up, because Canine Covers Door Shields are machine washable.
2 sizes, 22" or 26" width to fit in anywhere. Plus, Canine Covers Door Shields come in 4 universal colors and carry a 90-day warranty.
- Do not use the Pet Door Shields if your windows are tinted with window film, the tabs may scratch the tint.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Canine Covers Pet Door Shields Customer Reviews
266 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patricia S (Ortley Beach, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Lexus RX 350 — Aug 01, 2017 9:17 PM
We had Canine Covers in our previous SUV. We knew they worked, so we purchased a set for our new vehicle.
Reviewed by Clarence C (Clarks Grove, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 05, 2017 9:04 AM
Arrived promptly. The material is sturdy and rip proof but also very lightweight. Appearance installed is good, Each shield has three thin plastic inserts (less than credit card sized) that go between window and gasket, a thin blade helped. They work well but are very light and with window more than 50% down will blow around and dislodge, hence the "4" rating. I never have the window down that far so it's all good.
Reviewed by Fred M (Santa Fe, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — May 26, 2017 11:41 AM
170526 These shields work perfectly, as my two Australian Heelers love to put their paws up on the door sills as we drive from the back seat. They have adapted from their "paw placement" on the bare sills to ON TOP of the door shields with EASE. Keeping the appearance of the "new" truck stay NEW LOOKING. Measure carefully so to get the EXACT coverage protection. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Thanks again, Fred G. USN QMC Ret.
Reviewed by judy w (Lake Forest, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Cadillac SRX — Apr 21, 2017 8:49 PM
These covers fit my doors and protect them from the dogs nails. My dogs can put their heads out the window,and I don't have to worry about damage.
Reviewed by Stephanie F (MONACA, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Edge — Sep 17, 2016 12:21 PM
These seem durable, they work well for intended purpose. I have beagles, if you had a larger dog, you may need something a little bit sturdier? They stayed in place with several ups and downs of the windows....and the puppy can't scratch my door. Truthfully, I had a little trouble with 1 tab...just could not get it down in there. But once that was worked out, no other problems.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/18 - 8/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- canine covers pet travel
- prefer pets privacy pet carrier
- pro comp brake lines
- wolo dukes of hazzard air horn
- jaguar accessories
- subaru accessories dog
- ford dash covers
- honda crv dog seat covers
- jeep dog accessories
- f150 tool box
- pickup tonneau cover reviews
- discount auto seat covers
- windshield deflector