- Safeguard your seats and your best friend with the DogAbout Rear Seat Protector
- Mounts to your rear and front headrests, creating a seamless canopy for the back seat
- Prevents your pup from crashing down to the floor
- Shields your upholstery from slobber, scratches and smelly stains
- Unzips down the middle, creating room in the rear for a passenger
- Constructed from a wear-resistant micro-suede top layer, quilted poly filler core and a water-repellent poly bottom
- PVC free
- Installs fast using adjustable straps and quick-release buckles
- Universally sized at 54” long and 55” wide
- Your DogAbout Rear Seat Protector is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your four-legged friend always gets excited about cruising around town in the back seat. But, keeping both her and your upholstery safe at the same time is tricky business. Most pet seat covers simply cover up the upholstery, leaving the gap between the rear and front wide open. One hard stop or misstep is all it takes to send Odie flying down to the floorboards in a whimpering heap. Protect both your interior and your pet's wellbeing with the DogAbout Rear Seat Protector.
Like a hammock for the back of your ride, the DogAbout Rear Seat Protector creates a seamless, secure covering that spans from the rear headrests up to the front headrests. Now, your little scamp can romp, roll and ruff-ruff all without the danger of taking a tumble. And, you never have to worry about costly scratches, slimy drool puddles or stinky accidents on your seats.
Thanks to its triple-layer design, the DogAbout Rear Seat Protector is as durable as it is comfortable. It's constructed from a top layer of wear-resistant micro-suede, a quilted poly filler core, and a water-repellent poly bottom. Plus, it's equipped with a center zipper, so you can lower half the DogAbout Rear Seat Protector when you have extra passengers. It also comes with a 1-year warranty.
DogAbout Rear Seat Protector Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony D (PITTSFIELD, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Aug 04, 2014 7:26 AM
This seat cover is not very good at all. It has issues in the following : the dog falls under the seat protector, the hair gets under the cover on the seat, and the zipper unzips when the dog rests its head near it, causing the dog to fall. This cover was said to protect against all the above - it is not effective and I feel it is not worth the cost we paid for it.
Reviewed by Patrick C (JEFFERSON CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder — May 10, 2014 7:33 AM
Its nice and all but no slot or holes for seat belts makes it hard to nickel my dog in and thats most important:??
Reviewed by Laura C (Chattaroy, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Buick Encore — Apr 29, 2014 7:29 AM
I purchased this item so MY Corgi could ride in the back seat safely and not get hair all over my new car. Easy to install, fabric holds on to the hair and my dog seemed to enjoy the ride. Definitely a good addition!!
DogAbout Rear Seat Protector
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- dogabout pet travel
- split bench dog car seat covers
- dog car pad
- dog hammock car
- dog seat for mercedes benz
- nissan dog car accessories
- toyota seat covers for pets in cars
- prius pet barrier
- toyota camry car seat cover for dogs
- car dash covers for chevy colbalt
- cheap dash cover
- toyota tacoma brush gaurd
- automotive covers