- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers are custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Crafted from heavy-duty poly-cotton blend for durability and comfort
- Easy to clean right in your home washer and dryer
- For long life, SeatSavers boast double-stitched reinforced seams
- Coated with a DWR (durable water repellency) agent for complete spill protection
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Includes built-in rear storage pouch to replace covered map pockets
- Put 'em on and take 'em off in just seconds without any tools
- Available for all seats and rows in your vehicle, including 60/40 seat covers
- Your Covercraft SeatSavers Seat Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty
Save your seats and keep ‘em covered with the ideal first line of defense-Covercraft SeatSavers. Always on duty against the barrage of interior-wrecking enemies, SeatSavers rebuff soda spills, ice cream bombs, ground-up cereal, coffee splashes, pet hair and anything else the road throws at ‘em.
With SeatSavers, your factory seats always stay in pristine condition. Covercraft's special DWR coating repels potential stains while the thick, durable, poly-cotton material takes the abuse. Plus, double-stitched reinforced seams and precision patterns make for a custom-tailored fit.
It takes only seconds to install and remove your SeatSavers. If they get dirty, just take them off, toss ‘em in your home washer and dryer and reinstall. Plus, SeatSavers come in an array of colors to highlight or match any interior. And best yet, your Covercraft SeatSavers are backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Covercraft recommends that you do not use dark colored SeatSaver Seat Covers on light colored factory seats.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Covercraft SeatSaver Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
818 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy G (HOLLYWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 6:33 AM
Have ciovers on my 04 Chevy and seats look like new. Just bought covers for my 15 chevy. Love them.
Reviewed by Richard W (LOMBARD, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Oct 03, 2015 12:43 PM
Very satisfied with seat saver cover. Fit and appearance are better than expected. Installation was not difficult
Reviewed by David M (Fort Atkinson, WI) — Sep 30, 2015 3:29 AM
These are the best seat covers. I have tried others. These fit well and stay in place. We have them on three service trucks now.
Reviewed by Jane G. S (CISCO, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Sep 12, 2015 2:29 AM
WHEN i PURCHASED A NEW PICKUP BACK IN 2004 I IMMEDIATELY PURCHASED THESE COVERS FROM A LOCAL AUTO STORE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS(11) THEY STARTED TO SHOW SOME WEAR ONLY ON THE DRIVERS SIDE SO AS i WAS GIVING MY SON THE PICKUP IN EXCHANGE HIM BUYING ME ANOTHER VEHICLE i ORDERED THESE FROM YOU AND WHEN i REMOVED THE OLD ONES WAS SO SURPRISED AT HOW THE SEAT STILL SHOWED NO WEAR OR FADING AND LOOKED AS GOOD AS WHEN THE VEHICLE WAS BRAND NEW,THEY REALLY DO protect the seats.
- cover craft seat covers
- coverking ballistic seat covers
- aries seat covers
- caltrend dura-plus seat covers
- camo jeep seat covers
- sheep skin seat covers
- vw seat covers
- toyota sienna seat covers
- camo seat covers for ford f150
- ford escape floor mats
- luggage rack for suv
- performance tuners
- pickup truck bed liners