- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Precision, computer-cut patterns ensure a custom fit over your vehicle's seats
- Made from top-quality oxford velour fabric for premium comfort and durability
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for extra-strength and fade-resistance
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Easy to install with hooking straps and cords
- Includes headrest, armrest and seat-component console covers when required
- Available in an array of colors
- Choose from 2 different fabrics for the center panels: Premier and Monarch
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Guard your fresh factory seats or soften the look of aged upholstery with CalTrend Velour Seat Covers. The plush velour fabric is not only built to last, it brings out the best in every interior. Cut to exact size with precision patterns, Velour Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with lavish looks and cozy comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's Velour Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, Velour Seat Covers feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Oxford Velour Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with large pockets to replace buried map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend Velour Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend Velour Seat Covers Customer Reviews
307 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Karen A (LANSDALE, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda CR-V — Jul 14, 2015 7:58 AM
They're a little tough to install - 2 people make it easier but worth every penny once on. It's difficult to tell they're seat covers - actually look better than what came with the car. I should have gotten them for the back bench - maybe later. Color was true to "swatches" on website. Arrived quickly in sturdy shipping box.
Reviewed by Rod W (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Kia Sorento — Jul 06, 2015 8:06 PM
Like the seat covers very much, was difficult to install the head rest, and bottoms. Instructions not very helpful.
Reviewed by stacey b (south chesterfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jun 29, 2015 5:46 AM
It's a bit difficult to get the backs on because it's such a tight/ perfect fit, but well worth it. Very well made and look great! Friends thought we'd bought new seats!
Reviewed by Marie S (Fairport, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Explorer — Jun 23, 2015 7:54 PM
While the material is a good quality, the fit is not as shown in the website...once installed the bottom seat moves every time you get in or out of the vehicle. The headrest was a bear to get on, it was actually to small and looks it.
- caltrend seat covers
- caltrend neosupreme seat covers
- digital camo seat covers
- i cant believe its not leather
- jeep camo seat covers
- bmw dog seat cover
- truck seat covers ford
- tahoe seat covers
- camo seat covers for chevy silverado
- fender flares for dodge ram 1500
- performance brakes
- custom auto floor mats
- tents for trucks