- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Precision, computer-cut patterns ensure a custom fit over your vehicle's seats
- Made from top-quality oxford velour fabric for premium comfort and durability
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for extra-strength and fade-resistance
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Easy to install with hooking straps and cords
- Includes headrest, armrest and seat-component console covers when required
- Available in an array of colors
- Choose from 2 different fabrics for the center panels: Premier and Monarch
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Guard your fresh factory seats or soften the look of aged upholstery with CalTrend Velour Seat Covers. The plush velour fabric is not only built to last, it brings out the best in every interior. Cut to exact size with precision patterns, Velour Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with lavish looks and cozy comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's Velour Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, Velour Seat Covers feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Oxford Velour Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with large pockets to replace buried map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend Velour Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend Velour Seat Covers Customer Reviews
338 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John B (Chesterfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Prius — May 30, 2016 1:56 AM
I really like this seat material and wish more car companies would conrinue offering them. The installation isn't too difficult but be prepared to spend about 30min per seat. The quality of the Velcro and straps is good. The fitment of the seat bottom and backside are pretty much spot on but the head rest was a little loose for my taste. If you are tired of hot/cold leather or have damages you want to cover up then check these out.
Reviewed by Sue R (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Corolla — May 07, 2016 4:48 PM
The new seat covers fit well are good quality and look great. I am happy with the new seat covers.
Reviewed by Edward T (Cortlandt Manor, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Apr 03, 2016 11:30 AM
Easy to install.very good directions.have been asked if seats were original interior. They do not move when entering or exiting car. Would highly recommend.
Reviewed by Henry S (Freehold, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Apr 01, 2016 11:21 PM
My new seat covers look great. Stitch pattern looks like they Could be the original seats, unlike other websites whose seat covers look like the were made in the 70s. The covers fit great except for the front headrests, they were tight and difficult to put on. Overall a great product, in fact a couple of people didn't even know they were covers. Thanks Autoanything.
- compare caltrend vs coverking
- digital camo seat covers
- fake leather seat covers
- caltrend neosupreme seat covers
- jeep camo seat covers
- bmw dog seat cover
- subaru car seat covers
- camo seat covers for chevy silverado
- ford ranger seat covers
- dodge grand caravan accesories
- car bike racks
- car floor liners
- performance mufflers